Having one of those evenings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iuytr #1 Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9418 battles
Rammed, TK'ed by some self-righteous p***k who dislikes how I play, pushed out of a position, pushed over a cliff, retreat blocked. Definitely 1 vs 29 tonight.

Robbie_T #2 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16317 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Had 1 of those days yesterday....

21% winrate whole day stupid idiots and people killing/screwing there teammates.

normally its around 48%and 55% winrate,

BEWARE its vacation time kiddy's nowadays getting put behind the pc so they dont bother there parents......but screwing over my day...and maybe making even more of those brats....

Luckely today 87% winrate :) played around 23.00 most of the worst kiddy's are of to bed...

Graeme0 #3 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24862 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

Mine was sunday morning...

Playing a med on Westfield, the light was spotting from the bush, the med next to me just drove out into the open and got farmed by the opposing meds... FFS, the the light left the bush and drove towards the dead med.... he lasted as long as the med...FFS..

FML... the arty then came up behind me then started to side scrape and brawl the meds .... That did not go as well as he expected and 2 mins into the game I had 3 buring wrecks near me.  Call me a cynic but that may be the reason the enemy meds pushed, killed me, the other arty then ran amok into the back of our heavies.

I went and played Warships for a while...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users