Casual arty player looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Warrior_In_The_Sky #1 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2781 battles
Only have 2700 ish total battles, not the greatest player in the world & I have no idea how wn8 works but I am thinking about grinding another tier 10 arty line so If you want a sky slave who can watch over you from the heavens hit me up :)

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:37 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55666 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

sandra1966 #3 Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35486 battles
  • [W_A] W_A

We are a newly formed English speaking Clan looking for new players.

Our requirements for membership are simple.

We would like you to have a good general understanding of the game,

and possess a good sense of humour.

A fun relaxed personality is far more important to us than 'Stats'.

The only other requirement we insist upon is that you possess at least one 

Tier 6 tank.

Whilst we are a new Clan, we are active in 'Skirmishes' and are actively

working towards Tier 8 and 10 battles and 'Advances'.

Please feel free to drop in for a chat.

Our TeamSpeak details are:

193.111.184.3:9994

Password: JOKER

Big5Hunter #4 Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41412 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Band of Fathers is an established several years old English speaking clan of British, European and International players. Many of us are parents but this is not a requirement, a mature attitude is. We are principally a social clan who play the game for fun and like to chat whilst doing so, whether in platoons or in clan based team games. We impose few commitments upon our members, there are no requirements for skill, tanks or times. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game. We use Discord for our voice comm needs in Platoons, Strongholds, or just shooting the breeze. We are the kind of clan that likes to help fellow members.

We play Strongholds most nights, and we Clan Wars a few nights a week when a campaign is active, but we play Clan Wars purely for some fun teamwork and a for a bit of variety (we have real life to deal with and so do not have the time to take Clan Wars seriously). Stronghold and clan wars attendance is optional and we have a number of players who only join platoons. The human element is the most crucial. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish, including quiet solo play-time, as long as there is co-operative play with other clan members and you are reasonably active on Discord.

To join our clan you must meet the following requirements:

1. Minimum age: 25

2. Minimum of one tier six tank.

3. Discord must be installed*.

5. Must speak English.

4. A friendly and mature attitude.

6. We do not care about your stats. Ever.

(If you do not have Discord installed it can be used via a web browser.)

*Our discord channel code is cHnZMNU

If you are interested in joining our clan you can apply via the wargaming.net clan portal ensuring to leave a message introducing yourself. Alternatively you can contact myself or another officer (prefereably via Discord or by sending a message via the forum). If you join our Discord channel and I am not available feel free to contact any other officer or leave a message after the tone. If you do not have at least one tier six tank we may still consider you if you can talk us into it.

If you are new to voicecoms and do not have a microphone we are a friendly bunch and will make some allowances. But please do then make the effort to join our Discord channel and leave a text message introducing yourself.

Happy tanking!

Nayonac #5 Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18005 battles
  • [B1C] B1C

B1C/B2C are recruiting 

http://forum.worldof...1c-b2c/#topmost

We use team speak and are English Speaking, if you are interested let me know or join our TS

d_GuNsliNgA_b #6 Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22762 battles
  • [COAX] COAX

Hey there Warrior in the Sky, id like to introduce you to our Clan CoaX (second Axe). Currently were 17 Members / 5 - 7 active playing and "me" (the commander who played 2 years actively commanding clanwars & winning).

Id give any tip you like to get about things and also take views at your gameplay to improve your performance (i was an active esl / face it player).

For anybody else who interested in teaming up with us, we dont join any other clan structures. We as a Clan define ourselves by playing for Fun, but still trying our best. So think about joining us, before trying to apply any boundaries. More Information and Discord: (b4uC is my Discord name): http://forum.worldof...up-new/#topmost

peace, toby

Edited by d_GuNsliNgA_b, 27 July 2018 - 08:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users