Blitz

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Efeiks #1 Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles

Hi to everybody!

Probably there are several post like the one I would like to post here, but as a Blitz player, I've seen things I would like to write.

I started playing Blitz at 2014, and as many perfect-noob I was obessesed in to get the E-100 and the Jdgz E100. Then, when I had them, about one year and a half later, I stopped playing. My WR was as you can imagine, awful (42%), but I didn't care, I played for fun. Then, six months ago, I re-installed the game. The stats are now much better, I'm at 50% WR, it is not an amazin number, but average anyway (but to increase that 42% with 5000 battles takes a loong time). 

One month ago a friend of mine told me to play to WOT, because I love tanks and I love graphics (the HD is amazing), so I did it, and I play both now. Well, with 150 battles, which it means nothing, I apreciate several big changes, some of them I was expecting and some of them not:

The Chat: OMG, in Blitz I have it de-activated. The only thing you read is <<<<, >>>>, f.ing noob and derivateds of this. In WOT, the people is more constructive, even in the lower tiers I'm in.

The strategy is totally zero in Blitz. It remembers me the melees I played many years ago in X-Wing Alliance, and it is a matter of luck to find the 7 reds together as well or not. In WOT you see how the people goes to flank, spot, they group making little platoons... even in lower tiers as well (and well, from I to III is quite messy, but from IV is ok). 

I was specting longer and more intense games, so that's what I get, I was expecting the people being even more rude and in Blitz, and it has been a great surprise for me to be wrong. I was hoping to fight in battles with a little bit more of common sense, enjoyable battles, and is what I get as well. I even like to watch the rest of the battle when I've been killed, a good way to learn.

So, in all the aspects, I prefer WOT for sure.

Thank you for reading me :)

Homer_J #2 Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostEfeiks, on 19 July 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

Hi to everybody!

Hello and welcome to the forums. :)

Always nice to hear someone is enjoying themselves in this game.:great:

MeetriX #3 Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

Major

• Player
  • 19678 battles
Hi Dr. Nick.

Efeiks #4 Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles
Thank you very much Homer_J :great:

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 19 July 2018 - 05:01 PM.
Use of red color

Celandri #5 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19659 battles

Hey welcome to the game.

i tried bliz but my fat fingers dint like the gamepad style of controlls so i gave up the game. :D

you will see me troll around on a Churchill III for the kursk mission thats ongoing atm :)

jabster #6 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Glad to see you’re enjoying it but without trying to put too much of a downer on it, in my experience the chat at lower tiers is shall we say somewhat different to that at mid/higher tiers.

Efeiks #7 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles

View PostCelandri, on 19 July 2018 - 10:29 AM, said:

Hey welcome to the game.

i tried bliz but my fat fingers dint like the gamepad style of controlls so i gave up the game. :D

you will see me troll around on a Churchill III for the kursk mission thats ongoing atm :)

Thanks Celandri ! I played with and Ipad, so makes the things easier, but I'm old school as well, a good mouse to snipe heads in Unreal Tournament... soooo snipe tanks I think is the best! xD

marlboro80 #8 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15951 battles
Yes high tier chat is salty.
Tier 5 is really nice chat wise.

Efeiks #9 Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles

View Postjabster, on 19 July 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Glad to see you’re enjoying it but without trying to put too much of a downer on it, in my experience the chat at lower tiers is shall we say somewhat different to that at mid/higher tiers.

Thanks Jabster, I guess as Higher the Tier is, more agressive/less forgiveness the people are... I hope to be in the average at least!

Another thing I forgot is about the friendly fire. At the beginning of Blitz, it existed, but they deactivate, maybe because the fat fingers of Celandri :teethhappy:. Here it makes you thik twice before starting a crazy shooting against everything that moves!

Babbet_1 #10 Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10572 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Hi and welcome Efeiks! Nice to hear that your first impression of the game is good. There are a number of aspects to WoT which can wind you up if you let them - the trick is to ignore the bad, and relax and enjoy the good! Do your best to improve your performance, and, most important, have fun!  :)

Efeiks #11 Posted 19 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles

View PostBabbet_1, on 19 July 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hi and welcome Efeiks! Nice to hear that your first impression of the game is good. There are a number of aspects to WoT which can wind you up if you let them - the trick is to ignore the bad, and relax and enjoy the good! Do your best to improve your performance, and, most important, have fun!  :)

Thanks Babbet_1, for sure I will enjoy. I hope in a few time after I will be more experienced I can make useful aportations to the forum as well :)

Balc0ra #12 Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64443 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Blitz is built up differently. I did try it. Did not enjoy it, even tho I do start it up now and then to check for changes "steam version". Tho I get the smaller maps etc, and the smaller team size. More or less everything has more pen, alpha, HP or even armor. Thus, you can get away with solo play more often. And thus there is no team aspect, teamwork. Either your team goes as a group. Or you split up ganking on anything you can find. 

Efeiks #13 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 269 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 July 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

Blitz is built up differently. I did try it. Did not enjoy it, even tho I do start it up now and then to check for changes "steam version". Tho I get the smaller maps etc, and the smaller team size. More or less everything has more pen, alpha, HP or even armor. Thus, you can get away with solo play more often. And thus there is no team aspect, teamwork. Either your team goes as a group. Or you split up ganking on anything you can find. 

I do agree Balc0ra, the most frustating is the absence of teamwork. Too often you feel like John Rambo alone in Vietnam :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users