Unballanced game

camo camouflage TD

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Jayden_James #1 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 334 battles
I play most of my games on TD. I am a fan of Russian TD su line. Most of the games I like to play in my su-100 because I have 59% camo rate, 476 m view range.
What I don`t like it is every single game, I mean every single game I get wreck because of this Wargaming system who show to enemy direction from where they get shoot, even if I was not spoted.
And every single game they shoot my by blind shoot because of this system. Hey Wargaming Developers, please fix that crapsystem, and show them the direction from where they was shooted in case they spot me, if they DO NOT spot me why the hell you show them the direction where I shoot. Why? Unballanced GAME! 1000%!
Another problem, yesterday a Tiger I shoot and killed me, and I was not spoted, I know I was not spoted because I have brothers in arms 100% all crew members, six sense 100%, camouflage 100% on all crew members, camo net + vents 5% + skill, + binoculars. So I was not spoted because my six sense not light up, so camo system is broken. And I was in a dense bush wich give me +80% camo rate. ok. my camo rate 59% + 80% camo rate from my 59%, how much it is, and why the hell Tiger I see me, I was not moving, blocked traks with x, in the bush, I was not shooting, six sense say I was not spoted, still that Tiger I see me and killed me.
This game is UNPLAYABLE with that system wich show to enemy direction where they get shooted, even if they don`t spot you, they just blind shoot!
I read before to write here some posts on reddit, here on forum how after update 1.0 when WG implement that BAD system wich show the direction where you get shooted even if you dont spot the enemy, and I made a conclusion, this is the reason why WG lost tons of players, and I think they will still lose because of that.
Fair play would be to show the direction where you get shooted in the case you spot the enemy, if you dont spot the enemy why you show direction where you get shooted.
With this system, camo rate valor |0|, and the game is broken! Or maybe NOT! Maybe this is exactly what WG want, so you play more, spend more time in game, spend more money in game on premium ammo, buy credits with real money from WG website, buy premium vehicles.
Another problem is Premium Ammo Damage Output, I repeat ... the problem is not premium ammo itself, the problem is the damage output of premium ammo, on premium ammo you have best pen rate, and best damage output.
Fair play and this is how WG should balance the game is to make premium ammo to have same damage like standard ammo, but better penetration rate than AP ammo this should be for APCR, for HEAT less pen good damage!
Something else, I attach a proof that WG use bots to increase the players database! Yesterday I was playing when I press TAB key to look on the core board, surprise 3 players same name 1 of them in a platon!

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_003.jpg   593.88K

DarkPacifist #2 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26933 battles
  • [CR0WS] CR0WS

For the tiger1 who shot you ther could be 2 explainations:

-there was an ally spotted behind you (most unlikely).

-you were in an obvious bush so he just blind-fired known camping positions.

Jayden_James #3 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 334 battles
To be clear, I know how to play and I know the mechanisms of game! I am a WOT veteran!
See the replay battle attached below!
http://wotreplays.eu...en_james-su-100

Homer_J #4 Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

334 battle "veteran", do you have a replay of the battle with 3 players all with the same name?  I suspect it's a display bug and the team roster didn't look like that.

Even if WG were using bots they wouldn't have 3 with the same name, it doesn't happen in WoWP where we know most of the team are bots.

duijm #5 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43852 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX
I understand what he means. If there are 3 bushes to stand behind the indicator shows too clearly which direction the shot came from. The old indicator is/was better.

Edited by duijm, 19 July 2018 - 05:15 PM.

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHomer_J, on 19 July 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

334 battle "veteran", do you have a replay of the battle with 3 players all with the same name?  I suspect it's a display bug and the team roster didn't look like that.

Even if WG were using bots they wouldn't have 3 with the same name, it doesn't happen in WoWP where we know most of the team are bots.

AliceUnchained #7 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:17 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

Oh my, thank you so much  for this valuable input. I have just one thing to add: have you watched your own replay? You were spotted firing at that Panther, and most likely were still spotted as you moved to the other side of the house. It's also likely you were spotted again by that T-34-85 while crossing the opening between the 2 houses. With the second shot from that Tiger I you weren't even covered from the front by any bushes, let alone some 80% one.

You're no veteran, you don't even understand the basics.

Edited by AliceUnchained, 19 July 2018 - 05:27 PM.

Enforcer1975 #8 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDarkPacifist, on 19 July 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

For the tiger1 who shot you ther could be 2 explainations:

-there was an ally spotted behind you (most unlikely).

-you were in an obvious bush so he just blind-fired known camping positions.

Most likely the latter. 

Edit: It was a bit of both. 

OP was hit because the Tiger I seems to have spotted the T-25 AT behind him but RNG wasn't in favor of the Tiger I as well as in favor for OP because the shot deviated.

The first shot was a lucky guess shot, i'd blindshoot the bush too. Red text says: The T-25 AT was here the moment the Tiger I shot.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 19 July 2018 - 05:30 PM.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostJayden_James, on 19 July 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

To be clear, I know how to play and I know the mechanisms of game! I am a WOT veteran!

Then you should know that the hit indicator only shows direction. Not height. And if you camp behind the only bush on that field or area, or in the most common TD spot... well. Don't need to be a WOT vet to put 2 and 2 together, knowing where to aim. As people did that even before the new hit indicator. 

And it's not an uncommon thing to ask when ppl complain about camo stuff like this. As 9 out 10 times, there is someone behind them. WOT vet or not, you don't always pick up everything around you constantly when getting shot at. And if I were a guessing man. I would say this is the case. T25 AT got spotted and backed off... right behind you, and if the Tiger only sees his rear wheel sticking out past the building and not you. As that's what happened... on the kill shot that is. Before that... as pointed out above. I suspect you were spotted for longer then you think. 

View PostEnforcer1975, on 19 July 2018 - 05:17 PM, said:

God, I've forgotten about Sledge Hammer. I got a sudden urge to see that again. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 19 July 2018 - 05:52 PM.

Homer_J #10 Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postduijm, on 19 July 2018 - 05:14 PM, said:

I understand what he means. If there are 3 bushes to stand behind the indicator shows too clearly which direction the shot came from. The old indicator is/was better.

But the old one could be modified to work like the current one, so they levelled the playing field by giving us all the accurate indicator.

Balc0ra #11 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostHomer_J, on 19 July 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

But the old one could be modified to work like the current one, so they levelled the playing field by giving us all the accurate indicator.

Even so, it's a 3/1 chance to get it right bush even with the old one. And if you do see a hit on the ground behind it, you move to the next one. Don't see a hit on the ground, you got the right one and you keep firing. And then all the camo in the world don't help, old hit indicator or not. 

Homer_J #12 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 July 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Even so, it's a 3/1 chance to get it right bush even with the old one. And if you do see a hit on the ground behind it, you move to the next one. Don't see a hit on the ground, you got the right one and you keep firing. And then all the camo in the world don't help, old hit indicator or not. 

Of course going back still further we didn't need arrows because we could see tracers from unspotted tanks.  Then there was no mistaking where the shot came from.

Bordhaw #13 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 19 July 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

334 battle "veteran"

He has at least two different accounts...

Edited by Bordhaw, 19 July 2018 - 06:22 PM.

unhappy_bunny #14 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18138 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostHomer_J, on 19 July 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

His real account has 7795 battles, so I guess he uses this account for forum posting. 

Never trust what you read on the Internet, forums or Reddit. Not everyone posts the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Sometimes they post what they want to believe, or what they assume, or what they want others to believe, is true. 

As for your problem OP, as stated it could be the Tiger blind-fired at your bush, especially if it is a known TD spot, or, as also stated, he could have fired at another, spotted, tank and you just happened to get hit. 6th sense is not infallible either. Also, did you check that you were fully behind that bush, not in it, and with no single point of your tank showing?

Also, the player you highlighted in the screenshot, is in that clan, has been for 401 days. So it could be a display error. Have you the replay that you could take a screenshot of the battle loading screen and the battle result screen from to see if they show a difference?

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 19 July 2018 - 06:30 PM.

Homer_J #15 Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBordhaw, on 19 July 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

He has at least two different accounts...

Oh my, I am so surprised by this revelation.

By which I mean "no poop Sherlock".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users