Premium vehicle rework Premium ammo rework

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Denton_0451 #1 Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23621 battles
Hello!

Can we get some updates regarding the preferential MM tank rework and the premium ammo rework?

We haven't heard anything about the premium ammo other than a rework is planned. Can someone enlighten us what the dev team is thinking about them, how would they like to change them, what ideas do they have in mind and about when can we test these ideas on the sandbox or test server?

The other topic, preferential MM tank rework. I've seen the plan of reworking the stats of the KV-5 and that it was tested by the devs. Are there any updates on that? I'm really looking forward to some changes which make the vehicle more enjoyable because currently almost all of the preferential MM tanks are powercreeped and simply doesn't worth it nor is it fun to play with them.

Nazgarth #2 Posted 19 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28472 battles
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-

View PostDenton_0451, on 19 July 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

Hello!

Can we get some updates regarding the preferential MM tank rework and the premium ammo rework?

We haven't heard anything about the premium ammo other than a rework is planned. Can someone enlighten us what the dev team is thinking about them, how would they like to change them, what ideas do they have in mind and about when can we test these ideas on the sandbox or test server?

The other topic, preferential MM tank rework. I've seen the plan of reworking the stats of the KV-5 and that it was tested by the devs. Are there any updates on that? I'm really looking forward to some changes which make the vehicle more enjoyable because currently almost all of the preferential MM tanks are powercreeped and simply doesn't worth it nor is it fun to play with them.

Don't be silly WG has your money now and therefore doesn't give 2 shits.

vixu #3 Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:13 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 42255 battles
I'd welcome both of those reworks. But ready to wait till they actually be ready to do those. Hate to see them rushing things.

Geno1isme #4 Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:47 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41858 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
I don't expect any major news before Gamescom anymore given the complete silence from WG not just here.

Denton_0451 #5 Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23621 battles

View Postvixu, on 19 July 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

I'd welcome both of those reworks. But ready to wait till they actually be ready to do those. Hate to see them rushing things.

Yeah, I don't want WG to rush these changes either, I'm just curious what they are up to.

View PostGeno1isme, on 20 July 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

I don't expect any major news before Gamescom anymore given the complete silence from WG not just here.

Seems resonable. I hope we will get some news about the reworks soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users