W.O.T Academy?

W.O.T WOT Academy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Gerasim0sSEGU #1 Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 183 battles

I recently found out that once i complete the W.O.T Academy i will earn a premium tank or gold. I have visited the site and i tried to log in but it wouldn't let me When i try to sign in with my EU account it says that it doesn't exist. So that lead to the question: "Is the W.O.T Academy only for the NA region? If not, what did I do wrong or what's the problem that occurred?

Homer_J #2 Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Did you download the correct client?  If you download the client from the .com site it will try to log you on to the NA server.  You need the Eu client.

The fact that you can post here proves your game account exists on the EU server.

SilentGaze #3 Posted 21 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 836 battles

View PostGerasim0sSEGU, on 21 July 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

I recently found out that once i complete the W.O.T Academy i will earn a premium tank or gold. I have visited the site and i tried to log in but it wouldn't let me When i try to sign in with my EU account it says that it doesn't exist. So that lead to the question: "Is the W.O.T Academy only for the NA region? If not, what did I do wrong or what's the problem that occurred?

Yes, it's for NA server players only. You must have an account there to log in W.O.T. Academy.  It's an portal to old and probaply some new material made for new players.  You can see videos in Youtube. The best videos are made by The Chieftain.

Those gifts you mentioned are the same as given in EU server players when doing th Bootcamp and the following missions in EU server.

Also tagged with W.O.T, WOT, Academy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users