Jump to content


Requesting a tank filter.


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Laiskamato #1 Posted 21 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46496 battles
  • 372
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Can we have a filter for autoloader / auto-reloading tanks in the garage filter.

Would be a lot easier to play these tanks if i don't have to set them as primary one by one every time i want to have a session with these tanks.

 

 



Babbet_1 #2 Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11537 battles
  • 894
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015

Ok - on it now!  :honoring:

 

Seriously though, wouldn't your request be better addressed to support?



Laiskamato #3 Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46496 battles
  • 372
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Support will only tell me to post here.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,596
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

We have a two row carousel, class filters and the primary tanks. Sounds like you really need to tidy up your garage...

 

View PostLaiskamato, on 21 July 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Support will only tell me to post here.

Which is their way to tell you "Get lost man, we don't care."

Sending suggestions to the support is entirely pointless. Even more pointless than posting them here.


Edited by Jigabachi, 21 July 2018 - 08:27 PM.


Babbet_1 #5 Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11537 battles
  • 894
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015

View PostJigabachi, on 21 July 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

We have a two row carousel, class filters and the primary tanks. Sounds like you really need to tidy up your garage...

 

Which is their way to tell you "Get lost man, we don't care."

Sending suggestions to the support is entirely pointless. Even more pointless than posting them here.

 

Ok, what do we do with suggestions then, give up? Sounds pretty defeatist to me. 

UrQuan #6 Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20122 battles
  • 6,528
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostBabbet_1, on 21 July 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

 

Ok, what do we do with suggestions then, give up? Sounds pretty defeatist to me. 

 

Post them on the russian forum (no joke sadly) as EU gets ignored.

PervyPastryPuffer #7 Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 31619 battles
  • 2,402
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
Post it in http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/641894-wot-suggestions-thread/ and pray to SerB they find it and care enough to read it, let alone even consider it.

Edited by Tankyouverymuch2, 21 July 2018 - 10:45 PM.


Babbet_1 #8 Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11537 battles
  • 894
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015
Perhaps we could ask Donald to bring it up with his new best buddy Vlad, when he sees him next?  :sceptic:

Jigabachi #9 Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,596
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostBabbet_1, on 21 July 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Ok, what do we do with suggestions then, give up? Sounds pretty defeatist to me. 

You can of course feel free to share your thoughts and ideas, but you have to accept that this is just from players for players - it's for us to discuss. Nobody from WG cares about that kind of stuff, except for the odd gamebreaking bug and anything concerning payment issues.

 

The forum is filled with 8+ years worth of suggestions and feedback. You joined in 2015, so did you ever see something "coming back" since then?



Dorander #10 Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18669 battles
  • 3,231
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View PostLaiskamato, on 21 July 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Can we have a filter for autoloader / auto-reloading tanks in the garage filter.

Would be a lot easier to play these tanks if i don't have to set them as primary one by one every time i want to have a session with these tanks.

 

 

 

As far as most people here are concerned, sure.

 

Sadly most people here can't help you so for my part I'll pretend Wargaming can read brainwaves and think really hard in their direction. And maybe someone checks hot threads so if you get replies... I dunno, it's all a longshot.



Babbet_1 #11 Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11537 battles
  • 894
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015

View PostJigabachi, on 21 July 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

You can of course feel free to share your thoughts and ideas, but you have to accept that this is just from players for players - it's for us to discuss. Nobody from WG cares about that kind of stuff, except for the odd gamebreaking bug and anything concerning payment issues.

 

The forum is filled with 8+ years worth of suggestions and feedback. You joined in 2015, so did you ever see something "coming back" since then?

 

Not much, I have to agree, only a few "cosmetic" things, like double row tank carousel. Mostly seem to be adaptations of popular mods,  but maybe Op's suggestion falls into category of "Not game changing and can be done with minimal effort" Who knows?

Jigabachi #12 Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:29 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,596
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostBabbet_1, on 22 July 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

Not much, I have to agree, only a few "cosmetic" things, like double row tank carousel. Mostly seem to be adaptations of popular mods,  but maybe Op's suggestion falls into category of "Not game changing and can be done with minimal effort" Who knows?

People suggested to add two or three new filters (like the primary tank one) multiple times. The actual category is "Easy to do, suggested several times over the years, always ignored."

 



Homer_J #13 Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • 31,448
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
Never mind filters, we should be able to order the carousel anyway we want by dragging things around.  In fact why a 2D carousel, I want my tanks in my garage, all of them.  It's not like it's restricted for space any more since they evicted me and stuck me in the woods.

kaneloon #14 Posted 22 July 2018 - 09:11 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28731 battles
  • 1,934
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011
You can check them as "prefered tanks" and they will appear first in your garage.

Bora_BOOM #15 Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 23757 battles
  • 3,113
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

Garage tank GUI is totaltcrap, both the way icons look as well as how filters are represented. Too many clicks required imo. Simple tab system above the carousel to select per nation or tier would be much better.

I do use garage mod for three line carousel, and after 20k games I struggle sometimes to find the tank. The most annoying thing is when you get a new tank the order gets messed up and all tanks get moved by one position.

I understand that some like it as is, but the customization level is equal to 0. 



Homer_J #16 Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:40 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • 31,448
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postkaneloon, on 22 July 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

You can check them as "prefered tanks" and they will appear first in your garage.

 

It's pretty bad though isn't it.  I should be able to have multiple groups and have a single tank in several different groups.  It's hardly rocket science.

 

So I could have a group for grinders, a group for money makers, a group for platooning tanks, some of my grinders could also be platooning tanks and/or money makers.  And these groups could be represented in my woodland squat in 3D with me able to move between them.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users