Will the Skorpion G be in the Summer Sale or buy current offer?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Arkarthurer #1 Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7214 battles

Hello Tankers,

I'd welcome your opinion.

I have been waiting for the Skorpion G to come up for sale for some time and now it has, in the Premium Tanks Specials for £34.

However, there is a Summer Sale on at the moment and given the discounts they are providing on those tanks I wonder if the Skorpion G would come up for sale in a few days at a cheaper price?

I wouldn't put it past Wargaming to do that so I enquired and this is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming.net Players Support.

We appreciate your will to acquire the Skorpion G, sadly, we have no information on the upcoming sales on the premium shop, Commander, I am very sorry. 

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a good day and good luck on the battlefield.

They also didn't answer my other question about whether they would refund the difference if I bought it now and it did come up on offer. 

So, if you had been waiting ages for the Skorpion G to come up for sale, what would you do, buy it now or wait to see if it comes up in the sales and if not, risk losing out on being able to buy it this time round?

Thanks for your input.

Rob

Arkarthurer #2 Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7214 battles

As WG dodged part of my original question, I wrote back with:

Thank you for your reply, but you I do have another question which you didn't answer.

If I do buy the Skorpion G now and it does come up in the summer sale, will you refund the difference?

In the UK most traders have price match policies and will reimburse or provide refunds.

They replied with:

thank you for contacting us again! 

I'm really sorry about this situation, but we cannot make this kind of actions: if you purchase a package, the price remains the same. If you purchase the tank in Summer Sale, the price is the one applied in Summer Sale etc. 

Every offer are different and separate to the other ones! 

Since we solved this situation, I hope I have been helpful and I wish you a good day! Don't hesitate to contact us again through another ticket for further assistance! 

I wouldn't say the situation is solved but we know what WG are like and I am sure they've used this kind of tactic before where they make a tank available for it to be purchased at a higher price only for it to be then sold at a cheaper price later. Well WG, thanks for being unhelpful, yet again, but I think I'll save my money this time round.

I know they don't provide refunds but it would be interesting to try to challenge this type of situation though, perhaps with the support of PayPal - it would be interesting to hear if anyone has had this type of experience before.

Regards,

Rob

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users