A message for WOT Devs

wot tanks camo

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Jayden_James #1 Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 334 battles
Devs of WOT, please remove the feature who show direction where you shoot, to enemy if you do not get spoted. I like to play su-100 because it has 59% camo rate with all equipments, skills etc etc.
I do not like this feature because my camo rate become usseless, because even if do not get spoted i die by blind shoots, when i shoot a enemy tank and I do not get spoted they blind shoot me.
Do you know that line who appear on screen when you get shoot from a enemy tank, that line show exactly where you are, even if you do not get spoted, it is like WG say: Hey dude, he/she is here in the bushes, you don`t spot him/her, or any of your team dont spot him/her, but hey friend, the enemy tank is here in the bushes, shoot exactly here and you kill him!
NOT FAIR PLAY from WG! This game is unplayable in such conditions! Because of this feature tons and tons of players left the game after update 1.0, but WG still keep that feature! Why?
This feature is most disgustying feature ever I see in  WOT in 7 years of WOT, bad, bad, very bad feature! I remember when it was not that feature in the game and we can have fun.
I don`t say you to remove that feature, but make it right, why you show them my tank direction if i was not spoted? why?
More people and more will leave the game because of this feature, please correct this feature and show my tank direction when I shoot ONLY and ONLY if I get spoted, if not then why to buy premium cammo (usseless with this feature), why to buy paint with gold (usseless with this feature), why to buy premium TD vehicles if you WG show them direction of my tank and I dont even get spoted, but I get blind shoots, because if I move i will die in the next maximum 3 seconds, because if I move they will spot me, --> dead in 3 seconds!
I quit the game until and I hope this feature will get fixed. I will look for next releases of game at changelog to see if that feature was fixed, if not i stop playing until will be fixed! If it will be never fixed  ........................
Thank you for reading me, this is a player crying!
Good luck and have a great day!

Edited by Jayden_James, 22 July 2018 - 12:45 PM.

Steve8066 #2 Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12856 battles
ive an even better message to the head honcho, sell up to someone who knows how to run a game.

AvengerOrion #3 Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26223 battles

Headless_Rooster #4 Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10845 battles
  • [WUN-2] WUN-2

yeah cos riding round getting shot to bits by huge alpha invisible campers with no indication where they might have fired from is so much fairer right?

Homer_J #5 Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJayden_James, on 22 July 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

boo hoo

What was wrong with your other thread where you say the same thing?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30520 battles

OP, if you are shooting at someone then presumably you are looking at them. So when you hit them and they turn towards you and you see them aiming at you.

[edited] MOVE!

Hope that helps.

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20912 battles

Andrasan89 #8 Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6795 battles

look here a better idea for you...for anyone in fact :)

why not just implement this new SandBox spotting mechanic for any game more where you have to use your eyes, minimap? Battle Royale i think its called...but was really AWESOME when i tryed it on other account. Was just another level of this game and in a GOOD direction this time.

4nt #9 Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23470 battles
If you really consistently get hammered by blind shots, the reason might be in your end. I rarely get hit by blind shots these days, because I move after every shot. It doesn't need to be long move, just to break direct los between me and target. You know full well that the indicator isn't very accurate, but if you are in the only bush in that direction expect return fire. SU line is manouverable enough for making little bush dances, so use that. If someone chances a shot, retreat and relocate.

Bordhaw #10 Posted 22 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11966 battles

View PostJayden_James, on 22 July 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Devs of WOT, please remove the feature who show direction where you shoot, to enemy if you do not get spoted. I like to play su-100 because it has 59% camo rate with all equipments, skills etc etc.
Thank you for reading me, this is a player crying!
Good luck and have a great day!

Brodie_ #11 Posted 22 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 81116 battles
Lol!Funniest thing I saw on the forum today...

TheComfyChair #12 Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8024 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Temid23 #13 Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54073 battles
  • [G-STR] G-STR
I reallly... I mean realllllllllllly tried hard to take this serious but still can not decide: 50/50 brilliant troll or 2 digit IQ crayon connoisseur. Still great material for game balance team of certain company making certain game about tanks.

Steinar77 #14 Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23362 battles

"Do you expect me to believe that you don't know left from right ?"

https://www.youtube....h?v=Em4-DyiAB2A

Jayden_James #15 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 334 battles
Ok, I understand some of you are getting pay by WarGaming to hunt everybody who tell the truth about WOT, how unballanced game is, and maybe, sorry not maybe but for surre when a guy post something like is not How beautifull game is, yes it is a beautifull game, but it is broken too, it get banned!
And to shut up your mounth you with a 300% IQ look at this replay: http://wotreplays.eu...1p3r-object_704
Just for your knowledge for your general culture, i have an IQ of 128% certified by Mensa! I also write codes in Python and C++! ;) I do some Pentesting certified by Offensive Security! ;) And alot more!

jabster #16 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12598 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostJayden_James, on 02 August 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

Ok, I understand some of you are getting pay by WarGaming to hunt everybody who tell the truth about WOT, how unballanced game is, and maybe, sorry not maybe but for surre when a guy post something like is not How beautifull game is, yes it is a beautifull game, but it is broken too, it get banned!
And to shut up your mounth you with a 300% IQ look at this replay: http://wotreplays.eu...1p3r-object_704
Just for your knowledge for your general culture, i have an IQ of 128% certified by Mensa! I also write codes in Python and C++! ;) I do some Pentesting certified by Offensive Security! ;) And alot more!

So care to post that certificate of your 128% IQ?

Jayden_James #17 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 334 battles
I do not want to edit my post, so ... in this replay http://wotreplays.eu...1p3r-object_704 you can see exact how I even I DO NOT SPOT the enemy light tank WZ, when he shoot my I move slowly for you to see with ONE SINLGE shoot i kill him thanks to WG system who show the exact location of enemy tanks, and when the enemy WZ shooted me I was looking in the North side of the map, of course if you are not blind you will see in replay that enemy WZ shooted me from South Side, but after he shooted me, WG system show me a line and if you look under that line and if enemy do not move and you shoot you kill him, like in the replay. It was not luck, I see somebody posted a clip on youtube how it shoot in everybush and it was middle, just to know i have more than 20 replays showing same thing, i do not post them all because it will be spamm, right! One it is enough! I love this game too, and I buy premium etc etc, but please FIX THE GAME! It was more fun before update 1.0 when it was not implemented that system who show exact lcoation of enemy who shoot you!
Then it appear the questions like: 
1. Why the camo rate system, with this WG system who show exact location of enemy tank who shoot you, the camo system is usselless!
2. Why to buy premium cammouflage, is usselless!
3. Why to buy paint, it is usselless with this WG system who show exact location of a tank who shoot you! Usselless!
4. Why view range, it is wortless with this system, even if enemy tank is not in your view range, WG system show you exact location of enemy tank who shoot you, if the enemy do not move/ change his position and you shoot, you will damage/kill him, so the view range system is usselless!

Bennie182 #18 Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54872 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

"A message for WOT Devs"

good luck on that, they won't read it.

OreH75 #19 Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48810 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostJayden_James, on 02 August 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

I do not want to edit my post, so ... in this replay http://wotreplays.eu...1p3r-object_704 you can see exact how I even I DO NOT SPOT the enemy light tank WZ, when he shoot my I move slowly for you to see with ONE SINLGE shoot i kill him thanks to WG system who show the exact location of enemy tanks, and when the enemy WZ shooted me I was looking in the North side of the map, of course if you are not blind you will see in replay that enemy WZ shooted me from South Side, but after he shooted me, WG system show me a line and if you look under that line and if enemy do not move and you shoot you kill him, like in the replay. It was not luck, I see somebody posted a clip on youtube how it shoot in everybush and it was middle, just to know i have more than 20 replays showing same thing, i do not post them all because it will be spamm, right! One it is enough! I love this game too, and I buy premium etc etc, but please FIX THE GAME! It was more fun before update 1.0 when it was not implemented that system who show exact lcoation of enemy who shoot you!
Then it appear the questions like: 
1. Why the camo rate system, with this WG system who show exact location of enemy tank who shoot you, the camo system is usselless!
2. Why to buy premium cammouflage, is usselless!
3. Why to buy paint, it is usselless with this WG system who show exact location of a tank who shoot you! Usselless!
4. Why view range, it is wortless with this system, even if enemy tank is not in your view range, WG system show you exact location of enemy tank who shoot you, if the enemy do not move/ change his position and you shoot, you will damage/kill him, so the view range system is usselless!

The arrow is merely an indication , it would take extensive map knowledge and RNG luck to multiple blind hit an enemy blind shooting you. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users