Gold Cup Grant Final Reward Problem !?!?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ace_of_all_kinds #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13351 battles

Hello, We have a lil Problem in the Team "no_luckers" We managed to get into Top 16 of the Grant Finals of the Gold Cup but as we Found out only 3 Players of the Team will get the Reward... We had like only 1 game less played on the 4th Guy that Played in the Grant finals(Boonbastic) but wont get the reward?

We have send a Ticket to WG support and they told us to get in Contakt here...
We all Agreed in the Team that if not all Players, The Grant Final Players should get the Rewards:  "no_lucker_but_skill" , "Pepe_el_Maestro" and "Boonbastic"

We would be very thankful if u could make sure that this Guys get the Rewards if not all of us.

If u need to Contakt the Players to make sure its all right feel free to do so.
But if Boonbastic would not get the Reward it would just not be fair plz Help us

Edited by ace_of_all_kinds, 23 July 2018 - 11:24 AM.

Lucker_is_BeAsT #2 Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27528 battles
  • [CSA] CSA
Hello , Im the Captain of the Team "no_luckers" and as Ace said it would be nice if u Guys could help us...

Hellraiser0201 #3 Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24445 battles
Good luck with that, still good to see ppl who still believe in WG solving problems and helping the customers !!! :sceptic:

hall0s_Smurf #4 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

Major

• Player
  • 29701 battles
  • [OM] OM
I rly hope the best for you guys. But as you can see in the other thread, WG made a rule for this. Only the players with the most battles get the reward. I think we can all agree, that this rule is a pile of horse crap. But knowing how customer unfriendly WG is, I have a bad feeling about your friend. 

Berbo #5 Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:34 AM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • [PTS] PTS

View Postace_of_all_kinds, on 23 July 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

Hello, We have a lil Problem in the Team "no_luckers" We managed to get into Top 16 of the Grant Finals of the Gold Cup but as we Found out only 3 Players of the Team will get the Reward... We had like only 1 game less played on the 4th Guy that Played in the Grant finals(Boonbastic) but wont get the reward?

We have send a Ticket to WG support and they told us to get in Contakt here...
We all Agreed in the Team that if not all Players, The Grant Final Players should get the Rewards:  "no_lucker_but_skill" , "Pepe_el_Maestro" and "Boonbastic"

We would be very thankful if u could make sure that this Guys get the Rewards if not all of us.

If u need to Contakt the Players to make sure its all right feel free to do so.
But if Boonbastic would not get the Reward it would just not be fair plz Help us

Sorry but rules were there before you signed up, I cannot really change them as in that case I would have to deal with hundreds of examples like yours where we need to decide what to do and what is fair.

In general, we don't allow swap or change in rewards, in this or any other tournament for obvious reasons.

Boonbastic #6 Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29821 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

Well all E-Sport Tournaments should Support Fairplay... in our chase we had 1 Guy going on Vacation when we reached the Grand Finals...So there was no Way he could Play and ofc I said ill Play and we talked about the Rewards and it was obvious thats it is only fair that i get the Reards instead of Ace_of all_kinds we all agreed on that.

And if our whole Team agreed and is completly fine with it i really dont understand why its not ok for Guys cause we just ask for the same Rewards we earnd anyway just with a lil Change cause of Fairplay...

Or would u think it would have been ok if i said to my Team after 1 Guy going to Vacation ,No i dont Play cause there is a very high Chance i wont get anything and fxxx the Team.

We all sorted the Things already out in the Team and there wont be any Problems after that i garantee u that!

So Please Why would u not Help us out in the Name of Fairplay in this Chase where everything is so clear

It would been a slap into the Face since we are not asking to give Rewards to someone that played like 1 or 2 Matches only...and btw we had 1 Technical Victory in the Grand Final Groupstage that if we played it would have Changed everything aswell

so Please Show that you Guys dont give a crapabout Fairplay in your Tournaments and Help us

Boonbastic #7 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29821 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

Thanks for Nothing...Your "obvious reasons" are that u dont give a s.h.i.t about what´s Fair and wont Help with any Problems cause it could end in a Little Work to do...(even if ist only a very Little)

I did really Hope you Guys from the E-sports Section would understand the Problem and would Help because ist only Fair, and we didnt ask for something more than we earned.

Sadly like other People already mentioned you Guys are the exactly same useless Idiots like the WG Support

Maybe next Tournament give Rewards only to the Guy with most scored Goals, so on Top of fighting other Teams the Team can fight themself for the Goals.

I think that wouild fit your idiotic Tournaments and would be Fun to watch!

Really Disappointed Boonbastic

Berbo #8 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • [PTS] PTS

View PostBoonbastic, on 31 July 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

Thanks for Nothing...Your "obvious reasons" are that u dont give a s.h.i.t about what´s Fair and wont Help with any Problems cause it could end in a Little Work to do...(even if ist only a very Little)

I did really Hope you Guys from the E-sports Section would understand the Problem and would Help because ist only Fair, and we didnt ask for something more than we earned.

Sadly like other People already mentioned you Guys are the exactly same useless Idiots like the WG Support

Maybe next Tournament give Rewards only to the Guy with most scored Goals, so on Top of fighting other Teams the Team can fight themself for the Goals.

I think that wouild fit your idiotic Tournaments and would be Fun to watch!

Really Disappointed Boonbastic

What would be fair to you, wouldn't be fair to all others who complied with the rules.

We can argue the rules suck and they are not great, but the moment you sign up you agree to go by them. In this case, you're accepting that rewards are given to 3 players with most games.

My role is to apply this rule to everyone and that means everyone. If I do 1 change of this, then the whole point of the rule is gone and I may also change it for hundreds or more people who are in the same situation.

Same goes with "passing" rewards. This is something which cannot be done for multiple reasons which I cannot list here, as the list would be too long. 

Second thing is, knowing this rule you could have created another team instead of being a substitute? I can only guess that you didn't check this rule until the very end.

So what is fair? I don't see how are you treated unfairly. You're treated as everyone else, no discrimination. Your posts were answered and if you base quality of our support based on the yes or no answer, then we have a different idea of what is the quality support :)

Lastly, using insults to prove the point never actually worked, it usually had the opposite effect. 

I took your feedback, I wrote and spoke to people responsible for rewarding and I will give best of my abilities to change things to be better for all future tournaments but for this one, I CANNOT do anything.

Please see the difference, CANNOT doesn't equal DOESNT WANT.

I hope this explains,

I wish you a lovely afternoon

HITRUSSE #9 Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 83679 battles
  • [BG_AD] BG_AD

Gold Cup tournament
I played in the tournament with the team OXIDE Toxic Soccer
I have nothing at the time of giving the prizes
check I played in all the elimination
Play-off
21 Jul, 15:00 Lev Yashin Stadium
Buttermilch Gang 1:0 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Match for third place
21 Jul, 15:20 Himmelstadium
OXIDE Toxic Soccer 1:0 BavarianBobs
Quarter-final
21 Jul, 14:40 Himmelstadium
Japa Koniu 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Round of 16
21 Jul, 14:20 Lost Stadium
KOTOPLONS 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Round of 32
21 Jul, 14:00 Lev Yashin Stadium
FC Parkowa_SWDN 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer

I played in all and I have to get a reward

last week

Group 101

Round 1
14 Jul, 14:01 Lost Stadium
Kfiat_Sosny 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Round 2
14 Jul, 14:18 Himmelstadium
OXIDE Toxic Soccer 0:1 Stara krowa
Round 3
14 Jul, 14:35 Lev Yashin Stadium
RealMadryt 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer

we have 2 technical wins

and loss regardless of team ranking
I did not participate in the loss

after playing these games

the team won prizes

Gold Premium Account and Tank
I did not get anything
answer me why I played this tournament
you lied to me again and again
you play winning but for me there are no awards
the awards go to those who cheat

the commander did not let me go to the last games

the team was losing
I do not play and I lose my reward
is this fair playing

Grand Final.Group Stage

Round of 32
22 Jul, 16:00 Lev Yashin Stadium
OXIDE Toxic Soccer 0:2 GhostBomb

the team loses and wins awards

I played in all the important battles to qualify the team

and for me there is no gold premium account and tank

because I'm not from a clan

this is again unfair to me

they used me again

I understand not to have prizes if I have not played

I play and I win but I have no prize
many others without playing winning camouflage
I play and do not win
this is not fair

I had to get a T-shirt
there are no 2000 winners
again and again I always do not win
I did everything but did not get anything
it's always for me
SHOULD GO TO CHURCH
GOD WILL GIVE ME AWARD
FEAR PLAY
NO HERE

HITRUSSE #10 Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 83679 battles
  • [BG_AD] BG_AD

View PostBerbo, on 31 July 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

What would be fair to you, wouldn't be fair to all others who complied with the rules.

We can argue the rules suck and they are not great, but the moment you sign up you agree to go by them. In this case, you're accepting that rewards are given to 3 players with most games.

My role is to apply this rule to everyone and that means everyone. If I do 1 change of this, then the whole point of the rule is gone and I may also change it for hundreds or more people who are in the same situation.

Same goes with "passing" rewards. This is something which cannot be done for multiple reasons which I cannot list here, as the list would be too long. 

Second thing is, knowing this rule you could have created another team instead of being a substitute? I can only guess that you didn't check this rule until the very end.

So what is fair? I don't see how are you treated unfairly. You're treated as everyone else, no discrimination. Your posts were answered and if you base quality of our support based on the yes or no answer, then we have a different idea of what is the quality support :)

Lastly, using insults to prove the point never actually worked, it usually had the opposite effect. 

I took your feedback, I wrote and spoke to people responsible for rewarding and I will give best of my abilities to change things to be better for all future tournaments but for this one, I CANNOT do anything.

Please see the difference, CANNOT doesn't equal DOESNT WANT.

I hope this explains,

I wish you a lovely afternoon

Round 3

22 Jul, 15:34 Lev Yashin Stadium
Piłkarze Pawiana 1:0

PaPa Is Not Online      is that right to you?         

HITRUSSE #11 Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 83679 battles
  • [BG_AD] BG_AD

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/287782177

look at this game how they play

Round 3

22 Jul, 15:34 Lev Yashin Stadium
Piłkarze Pawiana 1:0 PaPa Is Not Online

HITRUSSE #12 Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 83679 battles
  • [BG_AD] BG_AD

that's why I never win

due to this arrangement

3 teams qualified

and that's why I do not win

is this fair play according to you?

I played in the playoffs because  CptChiler he was missing

can be verified

I helped the team to reach the awards

and my reward is to get nothing

Play-off
21 Jul, 15:00 Lev Yashin Stadium
Buttermilch Gang 1:0 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Match for third place
21 Jul, 15:20 Himmelstadium
OXIDE Toxic Soccer 1:0 BavarianBobs
Quarter-final
21 Jul, 14:40 Himmelstadium
Japa Koniu 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Round of 16
21 Jul, 14:20 Lost Stadium
KOTOPLONS 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer
Round of 32
21 Jul, 14:00 Lev Yashin Stadium
FC Parkowa_SWDN 0:1 OXIDE Toxic Soccer

I played in all and I have to get a reward

my question is why I played here

Team captains agreed and mocked me that I would not win

and you rewarded them for this game

the big ones always win and the rest use them

what do you think

will I participate more in promo tournaments
will ever buy your product

https://worldoftanks...e-101-giveaway/

1 more example

I have fulfilled the conditions

do you think I got a reward?

why did not you announce the winner  2000

how much they have won show them to see everyone

do you talk to me about this fair?

it's a fair play

Do your rules follow

my rewards to win others

I now understand why nobody wants to play when I invite him for a tournament

because we all know that we will never win anything

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

FOR YOUR RULES

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE RULES

YOU HAVE AWARDS

as much as evidence to give no result

and over and over and again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how much more

only big clans win prizes

you understand why not

I win prizes

it's a fair play  Wargaming Official

you win beyond the rules

THANK YOU

Unbelievable

REPLY why to play this game

ace_of_all_kinds #13 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13351 battles
hahahaha next one thinking this motherfuckers would care about anything

hall0s_Smurf #14 Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 29701 battles
  • [OM] OM

View PostBerbo, on 31 July 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

As a team captain who only put three guys in total in my team. I would have no problem at all giving all the 4th guys from every team the reward. And I strongly believe every other participant feels the same.  I would not find it unfair to us in anyway because the rule was unfair and shouldn't even exist  in the firstplace.

brunaldo_2016 #15 Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7282 battles
  • [FRYST] FRYST

Hallo!

Ich möchte von den Support hierhin.

Mein Problem ist das Ich und mein Team (Garde Community) noch nicht die Tarnung erhalten haben war gefallen?

Hier die Spieler: brunaldo_2016, namenloserbuschcamper, Der_Ulf

MFG: brunaldo_2016

Boonbastic #16 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29821 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

Guys dont expect them to help you in any Way ... We all know that its [edited]that they dont help but its their job to tell the Customers to [edited]off just in friendly words no matter whats your Problem.

Like this Berbo Guy he did atleast Reply but only with absolute joke excuses why they cant help. (Sry list to long why you Guys could & should help)

Its a fact there is no Customer Support and they call this E-Sports is a [edited]joke aswell (Sportsmanship = 0)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users