name changes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hennessy77 #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3882 battles
hello, yesterday at 8 o'clock I changed my name but unfortunately it only changed on wargamimg.ro not on the game. What do you advise me to do ?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Isn't it obvious? Contact support.

Warranted #3 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5309 battles
  • [TMRD] TMRD

Hi Hennessy,

As stated on this page, changing your name will be immediately applied on the websites. However for your namechange to apply in-game, you will have to wait until the game servers have been restarted. This may take up to 2 weeks.

Posted Image

Love_Thy_Arty #4 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:00 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 76490 battles

Or not. Just noticed that my nic in game has been changed from Master__Bates to "renameduser" but at least for now my forum nic is still the same.

Where is this world coming to? Master is a title and Bates is a family name. Mine got changed, but at the same time there are nics such as MasterBates and Master_Bates with only one line between the words.

Anyway, someone please go and tell the bass player of one of my fav bands that his stage name might be offensive to some people. https://fi.wikipedia...ki/Master_Bates

I would almost understand if my nic was masturbation, but even that isn't offensive. Let's face it, we all do it. Don't lie! ^^

Love_Thy_Arty #5 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 76490 battles

Send a message to the customer support and my nic was against the rules. Well, then all other variations of "Master Bates" must be against the rules as well, but of course they did not get renamed. Actually, there are quite a few variations of... err... "self-love" there as well.

I asked WG to give my old nic back, or change it to "Love_Thy_Arty". I bet I will get tons of complains and insults ingame chat and even after. Haha!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users