This player deserves a medal. Best teammate ever.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

baribal_80 #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20926 battles

Hi

I know it's strange to see something good in a sea of negativity but this is it. I attach a replay where a friendly leopard PTA decided to spend a few minutes of his game and literally went blue (so he got punished for it and may be shot next game) just to unflip me because I was stupid and because ELC even flips every time the driver lets out a louder fart. This allowed me to at least salvage my 3 mark attempts and drop only 0.3%. I'd donate to him if I wasn't so incredibely poor right now (Yeah I know it's a prem tank and prem acc but prem tank has 800+ battles on the acc. I have no new) and prem acc was bought with old gold.

https://dezgamez.wot...ot_please_share

wsatnutter #2 Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:29 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24428 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
good to see teamplay

Xandania #3 Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35452 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Good news is always welcome - Admittedly I'd like a commend player option ingame that gives a reward over a certain number of commendations - even if its jsut a badge.

I had games where I snuck around the enemy and got driven away not by them, but by a teammate of theirs that drove over half the map after I got spotted and came to their help - such people deserve commednations!

Balc0ra #4 Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64420 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postbaribal_80, on 23 July 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

(so he got punished for it and may be shot next game) 

Thing is... that even tho he is blue the next game. He is the only one that can see it on his team.  So no... not really. He might still get away with it considering his deeds. He just needs to be more careful for a game or two. As with cases like this, it doesn't take much to get out of it again. 

Milking_the_forum #5 Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 308 battles
  • [-UM] -UM
As long as he doesn't ram or shoot someone he should be fine in the next games. Being garage blue is basically just a warning to not start any trouble in the next few games, but can be disregarded otherwise. His in match blue status itself doesn't carry over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users