Game Center Accounts Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Warranted #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4760 battles
  • [TMRD] TMRD

Mods: Since I haven't found a place to post suggestions regarding the Wargaming Game Center, I'm posting here. If there is a more appropriate place, please move there.

Hey everyone,

Ever since the 'One Login to Play Them All' update for the Wargaming Game Center was released, I've had the idea of making it possible to dedicate different accounts per game in the launcher.

For example:

When you select the World of Warships tab, your account signed in on World of Warships will be selected and when you switch back to World of Tanks, your other signed in account will be selected.

I came up with this, as back in the day when I didn't know everything was connected through one account, I made a separate account for WoWS and WoT. I'm fairly confident I'm not the only person who's done this too. With the way it currently works, should you want to play another game, you have to sign out, open the browser, log in and confirm the access request if you want to use another account. This does get a bit old after doing it several times.

I hope this change will be reviewed or taken into consideration as I think it would be a good feature for players that - like me - have multiple accounts for the different games there are.

Thanks for reading!

DarkDefender01 #2 Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 60348 battles
  • [D4RK] D4RK
That is not bad idea and I would like to add something to it: When we want to play WoT then next to login details we should be able to choose what server we want to log in. At the moment is crap because it's just auto system. 

Also tagged with Game Center, Accounts, Suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users