Jump to content


10% gold ammo = WG IS A JOKE


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Metalmangorlo #1 Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13307 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    04-22-2016
10%....hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   ggwg.jpg   28K

Edited by Metalmangorlo, 23 July 2018 - 07:24 PM.


TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27220 battles
  • 11,018
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Don't you hate it when people shoot their KUM all over you?

mystikro #3 Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 908
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

WG said that only 5% of all ammo is gold. Yeah, you bet it fuken is, when you count all the tiers, maybe, but when you go to tier 8-9-10 it's more like 50%. Some scrubs even use full gold loadouts to show off their e-peen.

 


Edited by mystikro, 23 July 2018 - 07:57 PM.


BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:00 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22602 battles
  • 9,371
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostMetalmangorlo, on 23 July 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

10%....hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

 

Good to know you don't shoot gold ammo......oh wait?

wsatnutter #5 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:04 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24960 battles
  • 7,602
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

as a honourable dinger adrawer of fishes all my tanks now are solid gold man as for you OP why the

 

 

 

 

 

 



lgfrbcsgo #6 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30301 battles
  • 1,016
  • [MOTIV] MOTIV
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View Postmystikro, on 23 July 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

[...], but when you go to tier 8-9-10 it's more like 50%. [...]

 

It's definitely not that much gold. I would have noticed that. My mod replaces hit effects with pink ones if someone shoots gold.

https://wgmods.net/1233/ :hiding:



kaneloon #7 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:26 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28139 battles
  • 1,649
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View Postlgfrbcsgo, on 23 July 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

It's definitely not that much gold. I would have noticed that. My mod replaces hit effects with pink ones if someone shoots gold.

https://wgmods.net/1233/ :hiding:

 

Could be useful ;) I always keep some gold for the dingers :coin:

PervyPastryPuffer #8 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31036 battles
  • 1,906
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 23 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Don't you hate it when people shoot their KUM all over you?

 

You did NOT just make that joke. :D

pudelikael #9 Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19783 battles
  • 645
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

now i shoot gold too. i sell tanks and shoot gold, never anymore buy premium time or premium tanks

sell tanks sell tanks and then no tanks no credit deleted acc



Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,865
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 23 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Don't you hate it when people shoot their KUM all over you?

 

View Postkaneloon, on 23 July 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

Could be useful ;) I always keep some gold for the dingers :coin:

 

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 23 July 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

 

You did NOT just make that joke. :D

 



skero #11 Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25865 battles
  • 609
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

I don´t shoot gold unless it´s necessary. Shame on me.

 

Of course WG wants people to shoot gold, it´s core of this game. Making money.

 

But if everyone shoots gold with excuse "they shoot I shoot too" maybe they change something for real one time.


Edited by skero, 23 July 2018 - 09:09 PM.


Suurpolskija #12 Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

Every time I see any kind of Japanese heavy nearby, I load gold. Or Maus. Or Mäuschen. Or E100. But that's about it. Oh right, Badger too. And Obj268 V4. Aaaaand.... Well, I tend to shoot gold quite a lot. 



Balc0ra #13 Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66299 battles
  • 16,328
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Since when did they claim it was 5 or 10% on high tiers? They simply said it was 5% on average across all tanks. Inc tier 1. Then you add tanks that don't even have gold ammo to pull the average down a bit.  

 

View Postmystikro, on 23 July 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

but when you go to tier 8-9-10 it's more like 50%. Some scrubs even use full gold loadouts to show off their e-peen.

 

Tier 8 tanks were mostly in the 20% area. Tier 9 had a 30% ish average iirc. Tier X tanks was in the 30 to 35% area. Then you had extreme cases with the likes of the 183 or Type 5 that had close to 50% gold ammo usage. Or even the Pz II J that had over 50%. 

 

But not everyone presses two because they need the pen. More so it's because the ammo works better. I do press 2 on lights even if I have APRC: As the shell speed vs a moving target makes it easier to counter. Not because I need the pen. Then you have clip tanks. I mean I don't expect the 13 90 that was expecting to find a Type 4 there to press 1 when he only finds me in my paper light instead.  

 

Edit: Wait... A dinger complaining about gold ammo? What did I miss? 

 

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 23 July 2018 - 09:34 PM.


AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #14 Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:31 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 384 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View Postpudelikael, on 23 July 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

now i shoot gold too. i sell tanks and shoot gold, never anymore buy premium time or premium tanks

sell tanks sell tanks and then no tanks no credit deleted acc

 

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy: this 

story of my life 



AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #15 Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 384 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostSuurpolskija, on 23 July 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

Every time I see any kind of Japanese heavy nearby, I load gold. Or Maus. Or Mäuschen. Or E100. But that's about it. Oh right, Badger too. And Obj268 V4. Aaaaand.... Well, I tend to shoot gold quite a lot. 

 

Yeah the minute i see a type4/5  i go full retarded with gold .:teethhappy: even light tanks and arty gets smacked:justwait:.

Edited by AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, 23 July 2018 - 10:34 PM.


AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #16 Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 384 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 23 July 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Don't you hate it when people shoot their KUM all over you?

 

Is KUM stands for something:amazed: ? i don't get it 

:teethhappy:

 



Stalpanter #17 Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7006 battles
  • 277
  • Member since:
    03-21-2014

View Postskero, on 23 July 2018 - 09:09 PM, said:

I don´t shoot gold unless it´s necessary. Shame on me.

 

Of course WG wants people to shoot gold, it´s core of this game. Making money.

 

But if everyone shoots gold with excuse "they shoot I shoot too" maybe they change something for real one time.

 

I agree, I used to use gold ammo only when I see a tank with heavy armor but now I use them all time because every tanks have been powercreeped and everybody uses it.No point to play hevy tank, rather play a medium tank or heavies with medium stats (low armor but more firepower and more mobility) because what point to have high armor and low mobility when you get penetrated by gold ammo anyway.

skero #18 Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25865 battles
  • 609
  • [UNI_C] UNI_C
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011

View PostStalpanter, on 23 July 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

 

I agree, I used to use gold ammo only when I see a tank with heavy armor but now I use them all time because every tanks have been powercreeped and everybody uses it.No point to play hevy tank, rather play a medium tank or heavies with medium stats (low armor but more firepower and more mobility) because what point to have high armor and low mobility when you get penetrated by gold ammo anyway.

 

This is the most obvious excuse for everything.. they are doing it too...

 

You see? Not everyone. Talking about top tier guns I don´t use gold ammo every time. Not even close. Only in cases I need to pen frontally and there is no way I can hit the weak spot.

 

I can´t even remember if I ever used gold clip on autoloaders. Really. And I have silvers to do that.

 

It´s totally unnecessary to shoot gold by default.

 

Only case where you really need to use it on more regular basis is when there are two tier difference and you are at the bottom or with stock guns.

 

My solution is to make gold ammo more punishing in some way. It´s not about the price, it´s about how it works.

 



PervyPastryPuffer #19 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:02 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31036 battles
  • 1,906
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 23 July 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

Is KUM stands for something:amazed: ? i don't get it 

:teethhappy:

 

In case you honestly don't know

It's normally spelt with a C :hiding: and if you still don't know, bless your innocent soul.



AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #20 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 384 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 24 July 2018 - 12:02 AM, said:

 

In case you honestly don't know

It's normally spelt with a C :hiding: and if you still don't know, bless your innocent soul.

 

oh i thought it was a complicated joke .:teethhappy:




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users