Jump to content


XP multipliers kill win rate


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Henk_die_oorwinar #1 Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13206 battles
  • 15
  • [1WJ] 1WJ
  • Member since:
    12-07-2014

Please remove the 3 times multiplier,all it does is put you into more loosing games. It does not work as a way to sell us loses. It just pisses us off. 

 

 



BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22343 battles
  • 8,727
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 24 July 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

It just pisses us off. 

Speak for yourself. For every loser there's a winner.



Graeme0 #3 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24081 battles
  • 479
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015
A little xp bonus is very nice thank you. 

Baldrickk #4 Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29506 battles
  • 13,730
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
I won 75% last night.
X3s worked out for me

Xandania #5 Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35434 battles
  • 989
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

 

 

on topic: more XP usually gets more people to play, same as weekends. More players, more chances to get rare players on your and the enemy team.



Babbet_1 #6 Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10513 battles
  • 697
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2015

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 24 July 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

Please remove the 3 times multiplier,all it does is put you into more loosing games. It does not work as a way to sell us loses. It just pisses us off. 

 

 

 

Presumably you have carried out extensive research, which has led you to this conclusion. May we see your evidence please?  :sceptic:

Tensim #7 Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2230 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    05-05-2018

Are you talking about personal reserves or the 3x first win modifiers?  Either way, I don't think it makes any difference at all.

 

After a excruciatingly long run of losses, I was just finishing off a suicide note to WG when I thought I would give it another go.

 

I didn't mean to, but i selected a 3x multiplier in personal reserves. I then proceeded to have a spankingly fine run of wins and was back home for tea and medals and thinking what a splendid game WoT is.

 

So, in addition to the experiences of others given here, then I think the multipliers have no impact upon outcome!


Edited by Tensim, 24 July 2018 - 02:39 PM.


StinkyStonky #8 Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26939 battles
  • 1,919
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 24 July 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

 the 3 times multiplier,all it does is put you into more loosing games. It does not work as a way to sell us loses. It just pisses us off. 

 

Completely untrue.  x2, x3, x5 and Personal Reserves make no difference to Win Rate.

 

I tell you what will make a difference.  With 1600 battles in the OP stat padding T67, (52% WR compared to your 49.9% average) if you then buy the newly released Centurion 5/1 and expect the same performance and yet only get a 40.1% WR after 115 battles. 



Gremlin182 #9 Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:22 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46613 battles
  • 7,922
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Some truth in that, when rewards are on offer some people change the way they play.

 

Its a bit like when XVM used to say you have a 15% chance of winning or sometimes worse you have an 85%  chance of winning.

 

With X3 4 and 5 games we try a little harder I think all rewards can do that.

 

No reason to stop giving rewards though



Baldrickk #10 Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29506 battles
  • 13,730
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostBabbet_1, on 24 July 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

 

Presumably you have carried out extensive research, which has led you to this conclusion. May we see your evidence please?  :sceptic:

He can use my tool to gather his evidence,  supplied free of charge!

http://forum.worldof...s-about-the-mm/


Edited by Baldrickk, 24 July 2018 - 03:53 PM.


gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:42 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10663 battles
  • 1,806
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
You can remove the x3 by winning a game :trollface:

malachi6 #12 Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:44 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49216 battles
  • 3,231
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Played 8 won 7 thanks for giving me your wins.

Suurpolskija #13 Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:15 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18692 battles
  • 1,642
  • [URHO] URHO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016
Played 2 games. 50/50. This scientifically proves that when you got 15 tanks per side, it's about 50/50 chance to win. 

Venom7000 #14 Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1581 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 24 July 2018 - 10:35 AM, said:

Please remove the 3 times multiplier,all it does is put you into more loosing games. It does not work as a way to sell us loses. It just pisses us off. 

 

 

 

Mate there is zero evidence that this is true. That WG puts you in difficult matches when you have x3. 
If anything, I believe that WG is giving you a pass with your first x3. Because in 90% of my x3 matches we win even before I managed to leave 300m from my spawn.  Makes my win x3 a very uneventful one where I did zero kills and have 200 base exp x3--> 600exp (which is nothing) :teethhappy:

Venom7000 #15 Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1581 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View PostBaldrickk, on 24 July 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

He can use my tool

 


Baldrickk put your tool away! No one wants to see your disqusting tool. :trollface: There are children on this forum too........ some people :facepalm:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users