5 replies to this topic

NL_Jens #1 Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35211 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Fellow players and especially diplomats,

I am hereby warning ALL clans about how EX-4A does diplomacy:

They lie to clans all the time and make false agreements to give them an advantage against clans who believe they can trust EX-4A!

I am fully against this type of diplomacy, they lie to you so they can then attack you when you are unprepared and have too many battles at the same time. 

Their way to gain provinces on the global map is by making "friends" that they can then betray.

I have appologised to VAD1R. I told them I massively regretted not going in alliance with them when they asked me to join and I wish I had never helped EX-4A against them. 

Because I felt bad for this I have helped VAD1R to get in NAP with one of our allies on the place where VAD1R now landed on the global map.

Don't make the same mistake as I did and don't trust every clan, you are warned for EX-4A now!

Edited by NL_Jens, 31 July 2018 - 10:45 PM.

RedlineSnieperTom #2 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21561 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

Well, what can I say...germans isn't it?

Kidding, but unfortunately this happend to u guys, hope you guys will recover soon.

One way to go, payback :P

Edited by wartreb, 27 July 2018 - 09:53 PM.

NL_Jens #3 Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35211 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
While landinging somewhere else on the map, we still attacked one of their provinces and we won 15-3. Those guys are just totally unable to handly agressive gameplay. Bigger payback might come later but right now we are focussing on helping some allies.

_Wolfpacked_ #4 Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7991 battles
  • [SWEEC] SWEEC
Seems to still be the same way from this alliance, 3NERGY from the same alliance takes every oppurtunity to backstab us but it ends now so tired of it. 

Edited by _Wolfpacked_, 16 October 2018 - 11:54 AM.

dikacarkralj #5 Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14317 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

as a diplomat of 3NRGY. i cannot take this slandering make place on forums. 

i want to speak to commander of SWEEC and i want full detail of what we did to you. and i will bring my proof of you scamming and backstabbing us.

walker_000 #6 Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35105 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

My "Dear"_Wolfpacked_ usually i dont answer to such things but now i have to :

So first  : we dont have any agreement with you guys  !!!!!

Second : after few days of fighting finally you agree to talk with us and we respect that 

Third : but ....... when we apply on a territory between us you aply to , maybe to test us ( you failed) and in the end you attack us directly first.

What do you want now ? You expect us to stay  and do nothing ? no , no , no  we strike back and we win so .......

You guys must lern to loose to and have respect not to trow empty wards , dont be pathetic  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by walker_000, 18 October 2018 - 09:50 PM.

Also tagged with diplomacy, Global Map, diplomat, unfair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users