Suggestions for a better game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bannord #1 Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19247 battles

Hi guys! I don´t know if this is the place for this topic or thread but I hope it´s ok. I´ve got two suggestions that might improve the experience of the game.

No 1:

Make a possibility to choose what maps you want to play, or checkboxes to what maps you don´t want to play.

No 2:

After the battle, when the victory or defeatsign comes up, light up every surviving tank. I know when we are capping to a win with only one or two enemies left and we´ve been chasing them all over, it would be fun to see where they hide…

/Bannord

DarkPacifist #2 Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26322 battles
  • [CR0WS] CR0WS
Your second suggestion could be good in my opinion but also very frustrating when the timer goes to 0 for a draw and you see that the last ennemy remaining (let's say an e25 for example) is just in one of the bushes next to you, unspottable ^^

Marybanks #3 Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23564 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R
It is already so, that the survived tanks are sort of highlighted more than the destroyed ones. In a vanilla version of the game, all destroyed tanks on your result-screen, is sort of red-faded. That's the same in both victory, defeats and draws.
What challenge is it, if you can choose your maps? What do you learn then about the tank and how to use it in less prefered maps? 
Do you think the private crewmembers in the tanks we now play pixel-versions of in the game, could choose where they wanted to go?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users