I thought I encountered my first Hacker in World of Tanks, but ppl clearified my stupidity.

WoT Hacker Cheat T-44 cheating aim miss

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Baldrickk #21 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:33 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30109 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 July 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Yes I would agree with you, the guy doesn't know much, he came here for some answers and instead he encountered the forums notorious toxicity. That said, I will counter your comment on this point which justifies the forums response. The OP could have simply posted a "Noob question, please explain" thread and I'm sure he would have been well received and enlightened but he didn't. What he has done is accuse another player of cheating, a player that in fact was not cheating and just trying to play his game so this isn't particularly endearing and I think we're all sick and tired of clueless noobs or drama queens accusing players of cheating which just isn't cool and if supported and reported by enough clueless noobs that agree with him, may lead to that innocent "cheater" getting some unwanted and unfair attention.

It's also an online video game at the end of the day, there are no tress or hills or tanks etc, it's just a visual representation of software instructions bound by network signals and I think many players get a little bit too submersed into thinking everything should be 100% flawless but, like any video game, particularly an online one, there will always be little burps and hiccups throughout caused by little glitches and network spikes now and then. It's not going to be and cannot be 100% smooth and flawless all the time and it isn't, get over it.  

Yep.

People complain about toxic reaponses and forget all about toxicity in the original post those responses are responding to.

Jamadeus #22 Posted 30 July 2018 - 03:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A
Has the op been edited? I see that the title has been (with humour) altered. The op doesn't say anything about cheating. His first comment is self derogatory.

RamRaid90 #23 Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21412 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

At least the guy came back and actually acknowledged the replies. So Kudos on that.

This forum is always well receptive and helpful when people are asking questions, however it isn't (nor should it be) endearing towards blind accusations.

Edited by RamRaid90, 30 July 2018 - 05:59 PM.

Private_Pearts #24 Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22012 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 July 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Yes I would agree with you, the guy doesn't know much, he came here for some answers and instead he encountered the forums notorious toxicity. That said, I will counter your comment on this point which justifies the forums response. The OP could have simply posted a "Noob question, please explain" thread and I'm sure he would have been well received and enlightened but he didn't. What he has done is accuse another player of cheating, a player that in fact was not cheating and just trying to play his game so this isn't particularly endearing and I think we're all sick and tired of clueless noobs or drama queens accusing players of cheating which just isn't cool and if supported and reported by enough clueless noobs that agree with him, may lead to that innocent "cheater" getting some unwanted and unfair attention.

It's also an online video game at the end of the day, there are no tress or hills or tanks etc, it's just a visual representation of software instructions bound by network signals and I think many players get a little bit too submersed into thinking everything should be 100% flawless but, like any video game, particularly an online one, there will always be little burps and hiccups throughout caused by little glitches and network spikes now and then. It's not going to be and cannot be 100% smooth and flawless all the time and it isn't, get over it. 

You and your laa di daa logic and reason.....................................

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users