skills & perks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Maldravia #1 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18323 battles
  • [DIIIK] DIIIK

Fellow tankers, I have a question about the skills and perks.

What happen to the experience points that you harvest/grind when a crew member runs out of skills and perks.

for example my loader in my Obj. 140 has no skills/perks to research any more but my commander has 6 more to research.

Normally each crewmember get a portion of experience, does a crewmember get now that portion of the crewmember that is done with training?

If that is so then the training for that member takes less more time to learn because he gets double or triple the amount of experience points.

Greetings, Maldravia

mateyflip #2 Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31661 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-

Good question as I'm almost in the same boat, 92% onthe last skill for my loader.

TankSchmidt #3 Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:00 AM

General

• Player
  • 24406 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

As I am always interested in crew related stuff, I made a test on the test server. Turns out that the crewmember who are not fully trained do not get any bonus at all.

Hard to say if the crew XP is still accumulated on the guy that is fully trained though. For that you really need to play A LOT in order to check whether or not resetting with credits will eventually be affected.

Loader fully trained

1 battle played, 8.330 crew XP: everyone got exactly that, plus the guy with accelerated training got the expected 16.660 crew XP

Maldravia #4 Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18323 battles
  • [DIIIK] DIIIK

View PostTankSchmidt, on 28 July 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

As I am always interested in crew related stuff, I made a test on the test server. Turns out that the crewmember who are not fully trained do not get any bonus at all.

Hard to say if the crew XP is still accumulated on the guy that is fully trained though. For that you really need to play A LOT in order to check whether or not resetting with credits will eventually be affected.

Loader fully trained

1 battle played, 8.330 crew XP: everyone got exactly that, plus the guy with accelerated training got the expected 16.660 crew XP

Understanding what you are saying, the trained crew get also the xp points.

And than reset the whole trainings again, to get all points on 1 pile to better distribute the xp points again.

Edited by Maldravia, 29 July 2018 - 12:20 PM.

gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11034 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
If the xp was distributed like discribed you would "only" need one fully trained crew. Then swap out the commander for example and train new commander with 3-4-5x speed, I don't think wg wants this.

Also tagged with skills & perks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users