Jump to content


RANKED BATTLES


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

lubertus1967 #1 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2219 battles
  • 11
  • [BOKNL] BOKNL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

Hello this a message from WOT player

WE welkom you to play RANKED BATTLES

 

 

We want to tell you that all games are NOT RIGGED .

We want you to know if you got a rank up and needed to get their 20 battles.This is because of bad players.

NOT MATCHMAKING .Players are bad

The are no cheaters in ranked battles ,so if you are 1 shotted in youre type 5 from the front by some one .IT IS SKILL not cheats.

We gave no special accounts to UNICUMS (now leading the leatherbord).They have 3 - 10 K battles and have Obj 709,T62A,Obj277 ,Obj104 and all the other good tanks with 8 skilled crews but earned them

fairly by playing the techtree.(GREAT PLAYERS WITH GREAT SKILLS , can 1 shot less skillfull players)

We want that every player has the same change of getting NR 1 .(but not everybody can)

 

the most importen thing we want 

 

IS YOURE MONEY .SO SPAM GOLD AND CREDITS IN RANKED BATTLES .WE NEED YOURE MONEY

 

thnx everybody and have fun (or stress) in ranked battles



gunslingerXXX #2 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11023 battles
  • 1,995
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
:teethhappy:

Sfinski #3 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31689 battles
  • 2,608
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
English hard. 

Beltalowda #4 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61943 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View PostSfinski, on 28 July 2018 - 06:46 PM, said:

English hard. 

 

Me understood very much, angry man he is.

DeBanus #5 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29106 battles
  • 233
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

Ranked is simply an other fail from Wargamings' side, like the increasing numbers of failed contend they added in the past years. (with the exeption of Fronttier)

 

It really amazes me, this game still has 50k active players and didn't go bankrupt yet

 



Panzergame2018 #6 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:04 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 77451 battles
  • 133
  • Member since:
    07-03-2011

I feel  the pain to bro

 

keep up the spirit



vasilinhorulezz #7 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22813 battles
  • 1,109
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

An other baddie comes to the forums to blame

rigged MM instead of his own skill level.

Qpranger's like, sealed your thread's fate.



vasilinhorulezz #8 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22813 battles
  • 1,109
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

OMG forgot to add this :popcorn:in my previous thread.

Well, here it is...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:



Bordhaw #9 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:43 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11536 battles
  • 2,464
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postlubertus1967, on 28 July 2018 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hello this a message from WOT player

WE welkom you to play RANKED BATTLES

 

 

We want to tell you that all games are NOT RIGGED .

We want you to know if you got a rank up and needed to get their 20 battles.This is because of bad players.

NOT MATCHMAKING .Players are bad

The are no cheaters in ranked battles ,so if you are 1 shotted in youre type 5 from the front by some one .IT IS SKILL not cheats.

We gave no special accounts to UNICUMS (now leading the leatherbord).They have 3 - 10 K battles and have Obj 709,T62A,Obj277 ,Obj104 and all the other good tanks with 8 skilled crews but earned them

fairly by playing the techtree.(GREAT PLAYERS WITH GREAT SKILLS , can 1 shot less skillfull players)

We want that every player has the same change of getting NR 1 .(but not everybody can)

 

the most importen thing we want 

 

IS YOURE MONEY .SO SPAM GOLD AND CREDITS IN RANKED BATTLES .WE NEED YOURE MONEY

 

thnx everybody and have fun (or stress) in ranked battles

 



lubertus1967 #10 Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2219 battles
  • 11
  • [BOKNL] BOKNL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM WOT player

 

 

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 28 July 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

An other baddie comes to the forums to blame

rigged MM instead of his own skill level.

Qpranger's like, sealed your thread's fate.

 

WE TOLD YOU RANKED BATTLES ARE NOT RIGGED

BUT SEEING YOURE STATS YOURE A PRO PLAYER (BETTER THEN BAD PLAYERS)

SEEMS PRO PLAYERS ARE NOT DUMBER THEN BAD PLAYERS .BUT YOU NEED EXPLANATION .RANKED BATTLES ARE NOT RIGGED .YOU UNDERSTANT NOW ?

 

BUT NOW FOR THE NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE .

 

PLAY AND SEE FOR YOURESELF .THE FIRST DAY I WAS AT RANK 3 AND I GOT THEN MORE THEN ONCE GAMES WITH 10 UNICUMS ON THE ENEMY TEAM AND NONE ON OURS .THAT WAS FUN GAME LASTED 3 MIN .FIRED 5 SHOTS WITH TYPE 5 ALL BOUNCED .CAN YOU DIG IT 152 MM HE BOUNCING ON THE [edited]OF A BATCHAT OR ON FRONT OF OBJ907 .BUT NO DMG AT ALL .AND ALL SHOTS FIRED ON THE MOVE PENNED MY TYPE AS THERE WAS NO ARMOR.

HAVE YOU SIMULAR GAMES PLAYED?

 

FOR THE RECORD I AM AT RANG 6 NOW AND FOR THOSE NERDS NOT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.

 

HAVE A NICE DAY PLAYING THIS RUSSIAN CHEATFREE NONE RIGGED GAME


Edited by lubertus1967, 29 July 2018 - 08:47 AM.


gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:38 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11023 battles
  • 1,995
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

I like ranked, just play a few casual games and profit.

Played 3 games. Won 3. Fired 0 premium rounds, 0 premium consumables. Got 3 chevron things, good for 150k credits, some consumables/reserves and 50 bonds. Nice.



enu_ #12 Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:29 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22576 battles
  • 3,049
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010
can you upload those battles so we can see what are you talking about? and why are you writing from different account?

lubertus1967 #13 Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2219 battles
  • 11
  • [BOKNL] BOKNL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View Postenu_, on 29 July 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

can you upload those battles so we can see what are you talking about? and why are you writing from different account?

 

oh yeah i will right away LOL

i once made the error of using my main account name in a discussion about cheating with moderators .And for thanking me Wargaming closed it for 7 days.Russian way of telling SHUT UP.

Youre a UNICUM tell us how you become one ? Give us some tips.You love WOT and would tell everything to us nooby's to improve our gameplay.

 



baribal_80 #14 Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21527 battles
  • 384
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View PostDeBanus, on 28 July 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

Ranked is simply an other fail from Wargamings' side, like the increasing numbers of failed contend they added in the past years. (with the exeption of Fronttier)

 

It really amazes me, this game still has 50k active players and didn't go bankrupt yet

 

 

Ranked is not the problem. Ranked only shows the problem of how imbalanced t10 is. Not even talking about broken tanks. It's more visible how some tanks have been left behind by power creep and map design - soft meds, most lights, is4, most tds etc.

Beltalowda #15 Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 61943 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View Postlubertus1967, on 29 July 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM WOT player

 

 

 

WE TOLD YOU RANKED BATTLES ARE NOT RIGGED

BUT SEEING YOURE STATS YOURE A PRO PLAYER (BETTER THEN BAD PLAYERS)

SEEMS PRO PLAYERS ARE NOT DUMBER THEN BAD PLAYERS .BUT YOU NEED EXPLANATION .RANKED BATTLES ARE NOT RIGGED .YOU UNDERSTANT NOW ?

 

BUT NOW FOR THE NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE .

 

PLAY AND SEE FOR YOURESELF .THE FIRST DAY I WAS AT RANK 3 AND I GOT THEN MORE THEN ONCE GAMES WITH 10 UNICUMS ON THE ENEMY TEAM AND NONE ON OURS .THAT WAS FUN GAME LASTED 3 MIN .FIRED 5 SHOTS WITH TYPE 5 ALL BOUNCED .CAN YOU DIG IT 152 MM HE BOUNCING ON THE [edited]OF A BATCHAT OR ON FRONT OF OBJ907 .BUT NO DMG AT ALL .AND ALL SHOTS FIRED ON THE MOVE PENNED MY TYPE AS THERE WAS NO ARMOR.

HAVE YOU SIMULAR GAMES PLAYED?

 

FOR THE RECORD I AM AT RANG 6 NOW AND FOR THOSE NERDS NOT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.

 

HAVE A NICE DAY PLAYING THIS RUSSIAN CHEATFREE NONE RIGGED GAME

 

47% WR and driving a Type 5, that says it all. It's called idiot proof for a good reason.

vixu #16 Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42546 battles
  • 3,338
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

RB are not rigged. 
 

Its the tier X that is totally ruined by the prem ammo existence. 



enu_ #17 Posted 29 July 2018 - 05:08 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22576 battles
  • 3,049
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010

View Postlubertus1967, on 29 July 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

 

oh yeah i will right away LOL

i once made the error of using my main account name in a discussion about cheating with moderators .And for thanking me Wargaming closed it for 7 days.Russian way of telling SHUT UP.

Youre a UNICUM tell us how you become one ? Give us some tips.You love WOT and would tell everything to us nooby's to improve our gameplay.

 

 

i don't know what you talk about with mods. whats the problem with uploading few battles to back up your talk?

i'm not unicum and i don't love WoT (it's just a game like any other game). and i don't know how you play, but if you upload some of yours replays someone can tell you how to improve gameplay



Maauru #18 Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18939 battles
  • 702
  • [WUUT] WUUT
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 29 July 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

I like ranked, just play a few casual games and profit.

Played 3 games. Won 3. Fired 0 premium rounds, 0 premium consumables. Got 3 chevron things, good for 150k credits, some consumables/reserves and 50 bonds. Nice.

 

Played 1 game. Won 1. Fired 0 premium rounds, 0 premium consumables. Got no clue how many chevrons, I was in top 3 and got 1st rank, it should give 2 chevrons but don't know if it did.

Not bad, but as I am curently on vacation, 7 years old gaming laptop and mobile broadband connection that will be it for this season...

 

I was looking forward to this season and than WG put it during time I can not play it :(



DeBanus #19 Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29106 battles
  • 233
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

View Postbaribal_80, on 29 July 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

 

Ranked is not the problem. Ranked only shows the problem of how imbalanced t10 is. Not even talking about broken tanks. It's more visible how some tanks have been left behind by power creep and map design - soft meds, most lights, is4, most tds etc.

 

You're correct. A few tanks are WAY stronger then the rest of the Tier 10 pool.

Wargamaing just doesn't care about that. They only care about their cash-flow.

 

Don't get me wrong, every company should aim for a healthy cash-flow, but long term vision should be as equal important aswell


Edited by DeBanus, 29 July 2018 - 09:17 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users