Leopard 1 v STB v 430U

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bobi_Kreeg #1 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33349 battles

It would be kinda silly not to buy a tier ten tank this weekend, you so rarely get a 1.000.000 credits discount in WOT.

I have the three from title unlocked but never had credits to buy them.

Leopard is probably the worst right now, STB second best and 430U looks disgustingly OP compared to the other two.

Seems like a no brainer... BUT when will I buy a Leo if not on discount? Never? Will I miss it? Or will I regret buying it even for 5 million credits? :D

xx984 #2 Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 53117 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

Everyone will say the 430U is the best out of the three, and statistically they are right. But that doesn't mean its right for you. You could be playing the most OP tank ever put in the game and hate it because you personally just dont find it fun or interesting to play,

Leo is fantastic at long range, 2nd Hardest imo to play properly out of the three, But if you like that mid - long range fast support med then choose this one.

STB is great in Close - mid as long as you can keep the gun firing, More armour than leo but dont rely on it too much, Hardest one to play out of the three, But if you want that close - mid range support med then pick the stb, 

430U is just a up in your face, right at the front brawling kind of med, similar to the other russian tier 10 meds, (Objekt 140, and the old Objekt 430, not T-62A) but instead of that crazy rate of fire you have crazy alpha for a medium, My personal least favourite out of the three just because the gun depression and the gun, i prefer lower alpha, better reload for my mediums.

Should you buy the leo? Personally i would recommend the tank, As long as you are comfortable playing like i stated before, that long range supporting role. Personally i play mine quite close range but thats just  because im a very aggressive player and traditionally you should not do that, Its just what im good at doing so im used to it and know how to do it well. 430U is a much more friendly tank. 

Edited by xx984, 29 July 2018 - 01:37 AM.

Hellraiser0201 #3 Posted 29 July 2018 - 04:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23411 battles

1-430U

2-STB

3-Leo

4-Power creep :D

5-Russian bias :hiding:

Bobi_Kreeg #4 Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33349 battles

I've figured out my "problem". I'm done with off-meta tanks, I just didn't realise it before this dilemma. :teethhappy: What would I do with a Leopard anyway, I would feel dead inside every time I clicked "Battle" with it. Haha.

I bought Maus and E100 when there were like 10 maps in the game and there was just Himmelsdorf for city fighting. Every other map played in a heavy was Malinovka, screw that feeling. I bought Foch after they gutted it, screw that too. I'm gonna go with the flow from now on. :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users