Did you ever think- Phew, that was a bullet dodged !

think before you buy premium v Tech tree

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

shane73tank #1 Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28158 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

Howdy folks, 

I must admit  being an avid collector and addict of this particular game I was waiting for the Cent 5/1 to come out for a while, however due to it's delay I finally got the T8 tech tree variant and used free XP to upgrade all the modules, I'm really enjoying the cent 1, it's an OK tank ( I wish it had a bit more punch), a thought struck me, if I had bought the 5/1 how terribad would the grind be on the cent 1 ( 50K exp so far) knowing I had to do 150K more on a tank when I had a flat out better variant in my garage that also gave premium XP boost from playing. 

So for once I am happy that I kept my hands in my pockets, I might buy the 5/1 in future but not while I'm still grinding the cent 1.

I hope this post makes others think before they make that purchase - by all means buy something you think you might enjoy but time it so that you dont make the tech tree grind even less enjoyable than it needs to be 

GLHF 

Shane

Homer_J #2 Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Well there was that blind date my brother's girlfriend set me up with. :ohmy:

Dorander #3 Posted 29 July 2018 - 11:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18192 battles

Only when I watch the Matrix trilogy.

Or when I peek over a ridge, drop back down and see a shell pass overhead... mostly that one truth be told.

And when I didn't buy Lichdom: Battlemage on its release.

... actually I'm starting to come up with a fair amount of examples, they just aren't necessarily WoT related :P.

LCpl_Jones #4 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9770 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
surely buy the better cent 5/1 and use it too freexp the tech tree turd version, not p2w at all lol

gav00 #5 Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7996 battles

Was considering getting an E25, after becoming annoyed at their infinite camo rating and their ability to escape so quickly.

But then WG went and removed almost all the bushes in the game, now I see the little buggers popping up and getting destroyed all the time.

Dorander #6 Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:15 AM

Major

• Player
  • 18192 battles

View Postgav00, on 30 July 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Was considering getting an E25, after becoming annoyed at their infinite camo rating and their ability to escape so quickly.

But then WG went and removed almost all the bushes in the game, now I see the little buggers popping up and getting destroyed all the time.

E25 is actually still a good tank, but it's only powerful if played well. Since it has a reputation for being OP it gets purchased by a lot of low-skill players who don't know how to use it.

When I first got it I actually hated it so much I just rammed people with it for fun. I only started to play it seriously later and found it's a very nice tank but you can't forget you're paper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users