30-35% winrate 3 last days

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Stalpanter #1 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:01 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7006 battles

Of course its all my fault, that me alone made 14 others in my team lost every battles!

/sarcasm

Edited by Stalpanter, 30 July 2018 - 12:03 AM.

Jabba_The_Mutt #2 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4604 battles
Would you also create a thread if you had 60% winrate the last 3 days? It happens, buddy, get over it!

Stalpanter #3 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7006 battles

View PostJabba_The_Mutt, on 30 July 2018 - 12:11 AM, said:

Would you also create a thread if you had 60% winrate the last 3 days? It happens, buddy, get over it!

I usually have 0% winrate so its a great progress!

Homer_J #4 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStalpanter, on 30 July 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

Of course its all my fault, 

How many battles?

If it's a very large number then we would have to say that some of it was your fault.

Stalpanter #5 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7006 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 30 July 2018 - 12:17 AM, said:

How many battles?

If it's a very large number then we would have to say that some of it was your fault.

Please, tell me its all my fault and how bad player iam.

Edited by Stalpanter, 30 July 2018 - 12:22 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29242 battles
It's all your fault and you suck.

You're welcome.

Homer_J #7 Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStalpanter, on 30 July 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

So you had bad luck in six or seven battles.

KillingJoker #8 Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33348 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

This is not caused by bad luck or bad teams... 

Looking at your performance individually per tank its easy to notice your doing poor levels of damage...

and that means, either you die too quickly and you cant do more damage, or your being too passive and your teams die and then you die without doing damage...

700 average damage on the vk.100.P in 3 games its really poor, you have a 440 alpha gun, thats less than 2 shoots per game... in a tank

that have a large pool of HP., 

Your only performing well in the Leo, despite the 40% and you have a "decent" but not optimal IS-3 performance, but that extremely low winrate, tells me that your not winning games when you should carry...

You see, every time you are top tier in a 3-5-7 mm with a heavy or a medium, thouse are the games you should carry... if you dont carry those games and if in the opposite team of the same tier plays better, there is a very high chance that your team will lose the game...

you are not carrying the games ... and that reflects your performance and winrate.

I can argue that sometimes losing is not related to performance, per example i have an extremely low winrate with my T30, but its stock, and despite that, i am doing more damage than i receive in exchange, and i have 600 average exp per battle with it, despite losing 70% of the time, so, in this matter i can argue that i have been extremely unlucky with the mm, and i know its not my fault i am losing so much, but its all related, if i had the tank fully elited, i am pretty sure i would had more 1k average dmg, and more 15% winrate at least.

Slyspy #9 Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:41 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
When will people learn that WR is only relevant in terms of battles played, not in terms of time?

Edited by Slyspy, 30 July 2018 - 06:42 AM.

SuedKAT #10 Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:44 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSlyspy, on 30 July 2018 - 06:41 AM, said:

When will people learn that WR is only relevant in terms of battles played, not in terms of time?

I'm sad now! I was proud of my 68% WR tonight :(

JocMeister #11 Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 23400 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostStalpanter, on 30 July 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

Of course its all my fault, that me alone made 14 others in my team lost every battles!

/sarcasm

You are an absolutely rubbish player that do tier 4-5 levels of damage in your tier 8 tanks. That is only your own fault and I pity your teammates.

Stop complaining and realize YOU are the problem. You have exactly the WR you deserve. 

Hedgehog1963 #12 Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51286 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

OMG...  

Stop playing.  Just stop.

Edited by Hedgehog1963, 30 July 2018 - 08:00 AM.

Captain_Kremen0 #13 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37279 battles

View PostKillingJoker, on 30 July 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

This is not caused by bad luck or bad teams... 

Looking at your performance individually per tank its easy to notice your doing poor levels of damage...

and that means, either you die too quickly and you cant do more damage, or your being too passive and your teams die and then you die without doing damage...

700 average damage on the vk.100.P in 3 games its really poor, you have a 440 alpha gun, thats less than 2 shoots per game... in a tank

that have a large pool of HP., 

Your only performing well in the Leo, despite the 40% and you have a "decent" but not optimal IS-3 performance, but that extremely low winrate, tells me that your not winning games when you should carry...

You see, every time you are top tier in a 3-5-7 mm with a heavy or a medium, thouse are the games you should carry... if you dont carry those games and if in the opposite team of the same tier plays better, there is a very high chance that your team will lose the game...

you are not carrying the games ... and that reflects your performance and winrate.

I can argue that sometimes losing is not related to performance, per example i have an extremely low winrate with my T30, but its stock, and despite that, i am doing more damage than i receive in exchange, and i have 600 average exp per battle with it, despite losing 70% of the time, so, in this matter i can argue that i have been extremely unlucky with the mm, and i know its not my fault i am losing so much, but its all related, if i had the tank fully elited, i am pretty sure i would had more 1k average dmg, and more 15% winrate at least.

And that VK is a VERY forgiving tank; even in a tier X battle you'd expect to get a couple of whacks on the 13 tanks that AREN'T tier X.

jabster #14 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostSuedKAT, on 30 July 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

Haxx!!!

PowJay #15 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35446 battles

There are times when it will not matter what you do because you will lose with Top Gun and High Calibre because your team are absolutely rubbish.

There are times when your team will win despite the fact that you had a sudden urge to use the toilet and you (and your tank) sat still the entire battle.

Then there are times when the contribution of every single player counts. Every shot could mean win or lose. Every enemy spotted, tracked, hit and destroyed as well as hidden, missed and left alive means that your chances of winning alter second by second.

In the third type of battle, every single player matters, and those that cannot carry their weight will be the ones that lose more battles. Hi, Stalpanter.

It has been reckoned on these forums, that a person who goes AFK for every single battle should still manage something like 45% win rate or thereabouts. It hasn't been discussed for a while. To get better win rates than this, you have to make a positive difference to the flow of battle. The more often that you carry your own weight, and that of your weaker allies, the more often you will win. The more often you ARE one of those weaker allies, the more often you will lose.

Because I like my tier V tank destroyers- I have played every one, and presently own nearly every one, and have a positive win rate in nearly every one, I like to use them as a benchmark. I have 650 average damage in the Archer from 350 battles. I also have average 1.19 kills/battle. Perhaps that is why I have 58% win rate in it.

Compare this to your tier Vs and you don't have a single one with over 500 damage, and none with a greater than 50% win rate. You only have nine tanks with more average damage than my Archer, all of which are tier VI to VIII. You have 10 tanks at tier VI and VII with less average damage than this.

My kill rate is 0.9 per battle. I am not ashamed of this given the fact that my most-played vehicle is a light tank- albeit a powerful one. I have played a LOT of vehicles, and they won't all suit me. Your kill ratio is 0.65/battle, so you kill almost two tanks every three battles, while I kill almost 1/battle.

Six Top Guns and 24 High Calibre from 6,000 battles? Not great. Apply that ratio to me, and I would have around 35 Top Guns (162) and 100 High Calibre (403). Just a small indication of the difference between an Above Average player (official Noobmeter rating) and a Below Average player (you).

I could go on, and on, and on, and on, but you probably won't listen and I want to go and play.

I don't think that you are a terrible player, but if you want to get better, then you need to stop being the burden, accept your weaknesses and git gudtm

TungstenHitman #16 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:35 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22240 battles

Well, looking at the reply featuring your stats with various tanks played, you could have done more and you did, I'm sure there was probably a few battles that you could have turned into wins, don't forget, with 50 battles played, just a few battles won or lost either side of 25 wins and you can go from looking good at a 60% win rate to looking bad at a 40% win rate.. even 1 or 2 draws will darken your win rate. 

Sometimes you genuinely can have really unfair sessions in which you played as well as ever but a series as unlikely and uncontrollable situations thwarted both your win rate and even your performance in terms of WN8, tanks killed, dmg, survival etc and it can be this.

1. You can just get a run of awful teams, it can happen, it's a random mash up of players, most the time there are at least 8-11 really bad to poor players that only manage one shot of dmg if even that so yes, sometimes you can just get a full house and if your'e not some insanely awesome super unicorn with a very capable tank and kind rng, you ain't winning nothing.

2. RNG. I've had sessions in which the RNG for me was SO unkind that I might as well not even have played and this can totally misrepresent everything you tried. What I mean by that is this, fully aimed shots keep missing and those that land magically find some bouncy part or don't pen even vs the back of a light tank, no pen on the side of SPG, just troll every shot, shots that do pen roll low, tanks that are on one shot should be dead instead survive with 1% hp. Every clueless noob that even looks your way, from range, swings the turret of their full speed tank and perfectly snap shots your only showing weak spot of 3 pixels also rolling high and knock out several crew and modules too so you can get really really bad times with this game doing nothing much at all wrong and your stats will read as though you played poorly even though you didn't.

That said, you will also get the ridiculously kind RNG in which the opposite is true. At least I am aware of when the game is dealing me each. I'm never as good a player as the excellent sessions would suggest but neither am I as bad a player as the troll sessions would suggest either. I think with a big enough sample size, there is reasonable accuracy and fairness to how a player performs

Enforcer1975 #17 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:47 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSuedKAT, on 30 July 2018 - 06:44 AM, said:

Dirty stetpedderer  :hiding:

Balc0ra #18 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66298 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostStalpanter, on 30 July 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

Please, tell me its all my fault and how bad player iam.

I had a guy like you on my team last night. 47% that whined about a losing streak and bad teams. Top tier ST-I... sat in the base on Province and did not react until the enemy tanks was right on him. He did 700 damage. In a different game I had another one. Tho he did 5000 damage in his S.Conq. He did all of that damage going valley on Lakeville vs lower tiers, with the help of a 430U and 6 more guns as support. All the enemy tier X's steamrolled town. They died getting shot from both sides in the end. Ofc it was the team's fault for losing the rest of the map vs more guns. Even tho he did not react to their tier X guns. 

It's not always how much damage you do, or how little. It's whom and where you do it that counts more at times. Regardless of what your team does. 

Mimos_A #19 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24177 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
That tends to happen if there's enough baddies on your team. It generally helps to stop being one of the baddies so there's at least one less useless player on your team.

Jigabachi #20 Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17927 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You already know that you are a bad player, so what the heck is the purpose of this thread? There are better ways to vent your frustration, especially when you caused said frustration yourself...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users