Jump to content


Challenge?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Xalnoras #1 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 9997 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-23-2010
So, I tend to play without gold ammo, but also without repair kits and fire extinguishers; as I feel it eliminates the challenge, use of aiming for weakspots and the random mishaps one can occur in battle.

Discuss <3 

DuncaN_101 #2 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53226 battles
  • 1,897
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Uhm good for you?

Although you are a liability for the team now since you have less potential in my eyes. But hey ho what ever floats your boat.

iztok #3 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles
  • 2,508
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

> Discuss <3 

Discuss what? That you likely a masochist? :amazed:



xx984 #4 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55039 battles
  • 2,520
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
Please just always be on the enemy team so i can track and farm you for your stupidity 

WoT_RU_Doing #5 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46229 battles
  • 1,060
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostXalnoras, on 31 July 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

So, I tend to play without gold ammo, but also without repair kits and fire extinguishers; as I feel it eliminates the challenge, use of aiming for weakspots and the random mishaps one can occur in battle.

Discuss <3

 

Do you only play arty?

Keyanu #6 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9680 battles
  • 353
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostXalnoras, on 31 July 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

So, I tend to play without gold ammo, but also without repair kits and fire extinguishers; as I feel it eliminates the challenge, use of aiming for weakspots and the random mishaps one can occur in battle.

Discuss <3 

 

Gold ammo I get however, not using consumables is not smart.

MeetriX #7 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:55 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20517 battles
  • 2,745
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
I like frisbeee more than discuss.

ypr765prco #8 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42352 battles
  • 1,395
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostXalnoras, on 31 July 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

So, I tend to play without gold ammo, but also without repair kits and fire extinguishers; as I feel it eliminates the challenge, use of aiming for weakspots and the random mishaps one can occur in battle.

Discuss <3 

 



howyadoing #9 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 24137 battles
  • 24
  • [TRFD] TRFD
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

I think OP is trolling.

 

Not using any gold, i could believe, since he's mostly playing td's.

 

But he's playing the German td line, do you guys really believe, he would have those stats, without using normal 3k consumables ?? come on guys, i hope to believe most of us are smarter then that.

 

I also believe : OP thinks, he would be blue or unicum, if he did use prem ammo and prem 20k consumables. But he won't.

 



malachi6 #10 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:07 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49938 battles
  • 3,471
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
I play Monopoly but I don't use money, as I feel it gives me an unfair advantage.  Also I climb up the outside of my house as using the stairs would, in effect, be cheating.

baribal_80 #11 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:10 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21527 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012
I like to put a nail in my foot when running as it simulates real life mishaps that may happen. Discuss.

xx984 #12 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 55039 battles
  • 2,520
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postmalachi6, on 31 July 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

I play Monopoly but I don't use money, as I feel it gives me an unfair advantage.  Also I climb up the outside of my house as using the stairs would, in effect, be cheating.

 

Do you also eat raw food? As im guessing using any sort of oven or kitchen appliances would be borderline hacking? :ohmy:

Xalnoras #13 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:14 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 9997 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-23-2010

View Posthowyadoing, on 31 July 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

I think OP is trolling.

 

Not using any gold, i could believe, since he's mostly playing td's.

 

But he's playing the German td line, do you guys really believe, he would have those stats, without using normal 3k consumables ?? come on guys, i hope to believe most of us are smarter then that.

 

I also believe : OP thinks, he would be blue or unicum, if he did use prem ammo and prem 20k consumables. But he won't.

 

 

Blue or Unicum? No thanks, theres so much more to do in this world <3

Also yes, I was baiting the elitist jerks; seems like xx984 bit.

bb now :)

Sfinski #14 Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:53 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31728 battles
  • 2,639
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

Thanks for making your teams lose more. Hope I don't get you on my team. 

 

Discussed.


Edited by Sfinski, 31 July 2018 - 11:54 AM.


Jahpero #15 Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 7847 battles
  • 1,246
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017
Hello everyone,

Topic locked due not being really constructive. There is nothing special to discuss about your point of view. :)

Jahpero





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users