Jump to content


The perfect fix for the IS6 ...........

Tog love all the way

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10778 battles
  • 1,749
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

I like my IS6, I really do but I think it needs a little buff, just a little one...

 

i find it has decent mobility, buff ther armour a little, maybe to Defender standards:trollface: replace the gun with the new 50 TP's gun, and there you have a perfect IS6 



TungstenHitman #2 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20671 battles
  • 3,809
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostNoobySkooby, on 31 July 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

I like my IS6, I really do but I think it needs a little buff, just a little one...

 

i find it has decent mobility, buff ther armour a little, maybe to Defender standards:trollface: replace the gun with the new 50 TP's gun, and there you have a perfect IS6 

 

I think it is getting a buff though

 

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/preferential-matchmaking-fixes/

 

Here's one to the forum. Explain this, since we're on the topic of IS-6. I have never had an IS-6 and yet for some strange reason a full IS-6 crew appeared in my crew barracks... what an odd thing..?

 

Edit- Also for a bonus question. Am I to believe we get a free Bufoon crew member from the WC thing? I don't see him. Don't get me wrong I certainly don't want Goofon in any of my tanks but.. if he comes with BIA that would be a game changer


Edited by TungstenHitman, 31 July 2018 - 10:21 PM.


SuedKAT #3 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,284
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
The 50 TP's gun is no something that will fix the IS-6 in the current meta, sure the buffed dispersion would be great, 0.44 is a bit to derpy even for a tank meant to act as a brawler, other than that the IS-6 got a better or the same gun handling stats as the 50 TP. What it needs, desperately, is a penetration buff, even the suggested buff to 182 instead of it's current 175 is to little, you're most of the time screwed if you see an IS-6 as one of the top tier tanks in the 3-5-7 MM, since it can't really perform it's roll, it can't deal with the other top tier tanks effectively enough, you basically have an tier 7 tank with some more HP as your tier 8 top tier.

Flid_Merchant #4 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9611 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    05-11-2015

View PostTungstenHitman, on 31 July 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

 

I think it is getting a buff though

 

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/preferential-matchmaking-fixes/

 

Here's one to the forum. Explain this, since we're on the topic of IS-6. I have never had an IS-6 and yet for some strange reason a full IS-6 crew appeared in my crew barracks... what an odd thing..?

 

 

That is the T44 crew from Frontline, for whatever reason WG saw fit to retrain them to the IS6. Maybe a hint to buy one.



TungstenHitman #5 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20671 battles
  • 3,809
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostFlid_Merchant, on 31 July 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

That is the T44 crew from Frontline, for whatever reason WG saw fit to retrain them to the IS6. Maybe a hint to buy one.

 

What the... really? MIND BLOWN!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users