Jump to content


xvm


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: XVM must be deleted from live matches (30 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

wargaming must delete XVM from live matches

  1. yes, you can only see stats before the game, and not in live matches (14 votes [46.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 46.67%

  2. no,just keep it the way it is (16 votes [53.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 53.33%

Vote Hide poll

MyHeadIsFullOfAir #1 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017
do you think XVM must be deleted off live matches?

Edited by MyHeadIsFullOfAir, 01 August 2018 - 04:22 PM.


Aimless #2 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:48 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 23448 battles
  • 2,578
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-19-2010
I don't think so. They should just find a way so playernames can't be displayed in different colors anymore. It's the only part of XVM that makes players unhappy.

AccidentalTorpedoHit #3 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1819 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    09-14-2015
I have thought that xvm is not WG's rating so how can they delete it?

Edited by AccidentalTorpedoHit, 01 August 2018 - 02:57 PM.


Enforcer1975 #4 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,862
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
If you don't want the xvm focus you shouldn't have rerolled. :trollface:

Nov_A #5 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 48763 battles
  • 3,980
  • Member since:
    02-28-2012
Show the player stats in the ending screen, not during the battle.

MyHeadIsFullOfAir #6 Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017

reroll is a choice that i made yes but ith 12k battles i even get XVM focust alot so that doesnt make the diffrence its just ignoring, maybe its a shame that i reroll but thats a choice that i made....

and yeah i know people * hate rerolls *   but it happend alot poeple who have like 70k batlles even they have a * 2nd* account and say i just stared to play this game im new.... uhu right



 

View PostNov_A, on 01 August 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Show the player stats in the ending screen, not during the battle.

 

i agree 




 

View PostEnforcer1975, on 01 August 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

If you don't want the xvm focus you shouldn't have rerolled. :trollface:

 

HAHA F****ng Reroll :P
 

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 01 August 2018 - 04:40 PM.


Agent_327 #7 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16912 battles
  • 439
  • [CAF] CAF
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010
Besides the point that it's practically impossible to remove if you want publicly available stats i actually like it. It takes some of the randomness of the players out of the equation as you more or less can read who you can count on and especially those you can't.

Enforcer1975 #8 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,862
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostMyHeadIsFullOfAir, on 01 August 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

reroll is a choice that i made yes but ith 12k battles i even get XVM focust alot so that doesnt make the diffrence its just ignoring, maybe its a shame that i reroll but thats a choice that i made....

and yeah i know people * hate rerolls *   but it happend alot poeple who have like 70k batlles even they have a * 2nd* account and say i just stared to play this game im new.... uhu right

 

Tbh i don't think that highly of most rerolls ( unless i know the stats before the reroll / on the original alt ) because more often than not they prove to be useless for the team / win. 

baribal_80 #9 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21527 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View PostEnforcer1975, on 01 August 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

If you don't want the xvm focus you shouldn't have rerolled. :trollface:

 

I hate XVM not because of focus (I don't get much) but because of all the assholes who cry at the begining of the battle when XVM tells them they have 49% chance to win. First of all it's stupid since statistics don't work like that. If they had a 30% chance to win the loterry they'd craptheir pants but this is also demoralizing for the team. They often die fast and then focus on some poor tomato who happens to be more useful than them because at least he is soaking up shots.

MyHeadIsFullOfAir #10 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017

View PostAccidentalTorpedoHit, on 01 August 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

I have thought that xvm is not WG's rating so how can they delete it?

 

i dotn know man maybe they cant remove it but change it like Nov_A said...
 

View PostEnforcer1975, on 01 August 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

 

Tbh i don't think that highly of most rerolls ( unless i know the stats before the reroll / on the original alt ) because more often than not they prove to be useless for the team / win. 

 

yeah true man
 

Shivva #11 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29800 battles
  • 1,958
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View PostEnforcer1975, on 01 August 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

 

Tbh i don't think that highly of most rerolls ( unless i know the stats before the reroll / on the original alt ) because more often than not they prove to be useless for the team / win. 

 

Yup in general they are a bunch of absolute throbbers who are quite happy for thier team to fail if it means they can rack up a few thousand dmg from the redline after the outcome of the game is long decided. Cos that mean they done gud ya know...they really are that *edit.

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 01 August 2018 - 04:43 PM.
Inappropriate term


MyHeadIsFullOfAir #12 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017

View PostShivva, on 01 August 2018 - 03:10 PM, said:

 

Yup in general they are a bunch of absolute throbbers who are quite happy for thier team to fail if it means they can rack up a few thousand dmg from the redline after the outcome of the game is long decided. Cos that mean they done gud ya know...they really are that *edit.

 

most of them are red line campers , i like to go in front battle to help the team out , decap when need and cap when need you know , i hate campers and red line campers especially when you play in heavy tank and go sitting in the corner of the map waiting when a enemy comes..

TungstenHitman #13 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 22190 battles
  • 4,071
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostMyHeadIsFullOfAir, on 01 August 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

do you think XVM must be deleted off the game?

 

Good thread bro. I'm wondering why someone didn't make this thread already and if they did I'm sure it would have been popular enough for you to immediately find it. Oh wait... 

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/610437-a-request-to-remove-xvm-from-the-game/



MyHeadIsFullOfAir #14 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017

View PostTungstenHitman, on 01 August 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

Good thread bro. I'm wondering why someone didn't make this thread already and if they did I'm sure it would have been popular enough for you to immediately find it. Oh wait... 

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/610437-a-request-to-remove-xvm-from-the-game/

 

not evryone scrolls the whole forum for post more then 1 year ago to find out if this topic is allready there... but thnks for the answer

Rati_Festa #15 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42880 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
You have phrased your poll incorrectly. You need to differentiate between removing it from live matches rather than the whole game.

I assume you wish it to be removed only from live matches as you have admitted to rerolling, so you must want a tool to see improvement.

I would like to see it removed from the live matches.

MyHeadIsFullOfAir #16 Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3513 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    01-30-2017

View PostRati_Festa, on 01 August 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

You have phrased your poll incorrectly. You need to differentiate between removing it from live matches rather than the whole game.

I assume you wish it to be removed only from live matches as you have admitted to rerolling, so you must want a tool to see improvement.

I would like to see it removed from the live matches.

 

i agree with you man! :) 

removed from live matches 



Jigabachi #17 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,045
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostMyHeadIsFullOfAir, on 01 August 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

do you think XVM must be deleted off the game?

Yes. And we already have countless threads about it.



Jumping_TurtIe #18 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6246 battles
  • 955
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015

View PostMyHeadIsFullOfAir, on 01 August 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

 i even get XVM focust alot

 

 

I highly doubt that.

xxTANK_Uxx #19 Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:53 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1665 battles
  • 91
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

Hello tankers,

 

As it was already said by different players, since we have some topics about this matter it's better to use them instead of creating new ones.

 

Thanks for understanding and have a nice evening all.

 

xxTANK_Uxx






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users