Need help for the SP I C

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pihip #1 Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14197 battles
Hi all, I'm opening this thread because I would like to hear some advice and opinions about the SP I C light tank. :)

Specifically, I would like to better understand how to play this vehicle, as I see it suffering from what I would call an 'identity crisis', let me explain myself, but please be aware this is me theory crafting, I might be completely wrong on the matter.

From the tank's statistic, this looks like one very weird light tank. It's fast with good hp/t, but at the same time one of the slowest mid-high tier light tanks, and it's so light and unarmored that anyone could easily cream it with a couple HE and a ram, including other lights. It does come with excellent viewrange and a fairly strong gun (highest alpha of all Tier 7 lights iirc), plus good gun depression, and the historical notes on the wiki tell me this vehicle was designed as a 'light tank destroyer' or something to that effect. This made me compare it to the M18 Hellcat, and I'm wondering if the SP I C's preferred playstyle isn't actually that of a passive scout/support sniper (though I am aware it has poor shell velocity for long range engagements). It certainly doesn't look like an active scout or a brawler to me, and even as a flanker it looks eh at best (mostly because when it meets other flankers, those can simply walk over its minimal armor and poor DPM).

That's what I've gathered so far. Any of you who wants to help out is welcome. :)

marlboro80 #2 Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18322 battles
  • [DIE-T] DIE-T
It’s not a brawler.
Try to save your HP as long as possible. Passiv scout at the beginning or activitiv but save. In the end clear up the oneshots.
The longer a scout is alive the stronger he is.

StuffKnight #3 Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30847 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

Two words.

"F*cking" and "sh*t".

There, you know everything about the SP I C.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users