Planned server maintenece

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jameslayer #1 Posted 04 August 2018 - 06:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9238 battles
  • [FANG] FANG

HI I was playing a game earlyier today and I had died and then I was booted out of the game and when i tried to log back in It said it was down for planned server maintence. I had a look on the anouncements section but couldnt see were it said the server would be down. So I have several questions:

1-did the game I was in continue playing till one side won.

2-Would their have been a anouncement in game.

3-Were do I go to see the update schedule.

4-Why does it feel the need to remove my username and password from the game client.

Just to be very clear im not complaining as a well maintained server is stable server.

ricoBenitez1 #2 Posted 04 August 2018 - 06:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 508 battles
Server is reset every nornibg 

spamhamstar #3 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64313 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostJameslayer, on 04 August 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

HI I was playing a game earlyier today and I had died and then I was booted out of the game and when i tried to log back in It said it was down for planned server maintence. I had a look on the anouncements section but couldnt see were it said the server would be down. So I have several questions:

1-did the game I was in continue playing till one side won.

2-Would their have been a anouncement in game.

3-Were do I go to see the update schedule.

4-Why does it feel the need to remove my username and password from the game client.

Just to be very clear im not complaining as a well maintained server is stable server.

1 - yes.  If you save your replays you should be able to upload it to WoT Replays & get the battle results screen.

2 - I think there's a notification in the notification bar, but I could be wrong as it's a long time since I've played at that time in the morning.

3 - Sometimes they let us know in the announcements section on the forum & sometimes there's a notification on the portal.  Sometimes, there's just nothing.  Other server areas such as NA seem much better a letting us know in advance.  If it was just a server reset this morning there would just have been a notification within the game client.

4 - Presumably it clears the data cache that stores this information during the update/restart.

Tried to answer as best I could.  Someone more knowledgeable will surely be along to correct me soon :)

AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #4 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 750 battles
just switch to eu-2 it happens everyday in the morning .

Homer_J #5 Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:51 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJameslayer, on 04 August 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

Does it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users