for how long

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Search_Warrant #21 Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:49 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27235 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Most who whine about #Walletclosed are a bunch of hypocrits who buy every tank on sale, especially the 50TP recently due to thinking its a Defender2.0

Bunch of hypocrits, every one of them. weak willed beings who cave in at the slightest mention of "OP tenk".

Laiskamato #22 Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46269 battles
  • [KYS] KYS

View PostQuattroTT, on 04 August 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Serius? Its not hard to find a key for malwarebytes for free bro, just wasting money paying them lol

lmao why do you need malwarebytes?

There something you want to confess?

BravelyRanAway #23 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:12 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22851 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBennie182, on 04 August 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

that's not the point, as WG does not care for the opinion of their players. they've showed that attitude for a long time now and through a lot of very bad decisions. there are a lot of places WG can read opinions of players, still they either don't read it or just ignore it, like everyone is happy.

If WG don't care anyway, how would spending or not spending, as you suggest, make a difference then? As you don't really pay for the game, why would WG care about spongers rattling their empty wallets?

Mr_Burrows #24 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45205 battles

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 04 August 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

Most who whine about #Walletclosed are a bunch of hypocrits who buy every tank on sale, especially the 50TP recently due to thinking its a Defender2.0

Bunch of hypocrits, every one of them. weak willed beings who cave in at the slightest mention of "OP tenk".

Maybe. But mine is closed until I see WG improve their ways in a coherent and clear way. 

It will most likely be a long wait. 

fwhaatpiraat #25 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48365 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Why is the 'walletclosed' stuff always after tank collectors got most of their gold / tanks already? WG already has your money so it's not a big deal for them

Bennie182 #26 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54308 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostBennie182, on 04 August 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

that's not the point, as WG does not care for the opinion of their players. they've showed that attitude for a long time now and through a lot of very bad decisions. there are a lot of places WG can read opinions of players, still they either don't read it or just ignore it, like everyone is happy.

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 August 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

If WG don't care anyway, how would spending or not spending, as you suggest, make a difference then? As you don't really pay for the game, why would WG care about spongers rattling their empty wallets?

Not spending your money is a signal. It's a small signal and doesn't have impact, as long as others don't join. With a lot of players doing the same this does have impact.

As you don't really pay for the game - I did pay a bit, but not spending more on it. Reason I described already. Also, my wallet is far from empty and filled with enough money to buy whatever I want in this game. I choose to spend my money on things that have more value for me and give what it's supposed to give. There are a lot of players already who stopped buying anything from WG, partly as a protest and partly because they don't get what they would want/may expect for that money.

King_Flippy_Nips #27 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12889 battles
Walletclosed but only because my hardware is off for repair. All I'll say, for every 1 player that complains with their wallet there are new 2 new players that get the bug and spend their money. I doubt WG is affected by your demonstration.

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:57 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22851 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBennie182, on 04 August 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

I choose to spend my money on things that have more value for me and give what it's supposed to give. There are a lot of players already who stopped buying anything from WG, partly as a protest and partly because they don't get what they would want/may expect for that money.

Of course....you got no value from playing 51,000 games. You have no argument. When you don't pay you lose the right to express concern and the concern you do express is pointless. Please stop the silly....'I have loads of money and can buy anything I want in this game', the proof is in the purchase after all these years you haven't.

The main reason for such a stance from some people is that, they have no access to a credit card, paypal account, or their parents or wife won't let them or they have no money to spare anyway.

Mr_Burrows #29 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45205 battles

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 04 August 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Why is the 'walletclosed' stuff always after tank collectors got most of their gold / tanks already? WG already has your money so it's not a big deal for them

So far no T-44-100 or Ravioli for me, and this since WG dropped the (now revoked until further notice) bombshell that they wanted to charge the players for removing prefetential match making on already bought tanks. 

The sheer lunacy in even uttering the idea that they felt people would be so gullible as to agree to that showed me that spending more money on this game.... nope. 

Edited by Mr_Burrows, 04 August 2018 - 04:20 PM.

Bennie182 #30 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54308 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 August 2018 - 03:57 PM, said:

Of course....you got no value from playing 51,000 games. value in money has nothing to do with the amount of games. we all know there are id**ts enough who buy their first tier 8 premium at 500 battles played.

You have no argument. When you don't pay you lose the right to express concern and the concern you do express is pointless. Please stop the silly....'I have loads of money and can buy anything I want in this game', the proof is in the purchase after all these years you haven't. the most stupid answer you can give. as I said, I choose to spend my money as I wish and I don't give a flying f**k about your opinion on me. also you have nothing to decide wether I have the right or not to discuss something.

The main reason for such a stance from some people is that, they have no access to a credit card, paypal account, or their parents or wife won't let them or they have no money to spare anyway. "or their wife won't let them" lmao! it's your own life and it's your own decision to or not to spend money on something.

this is the last response you'll get from me, as I'm tired of dumb people reasoning without reason and talking trash. instead of coming up with arguments you rather start attacking someone personal. gladly I'm beyond the point in life that I care about people's opinions like those.

Homer_J #31 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29197 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMr_Burrows, on 04 August 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

wanted to charge the players for removing prefetential match making on already bought tanks. 

That is a complete fabrication and you know it.

WG wanted to give you a choice, keep a buffed tank or swap for something different at very favourable terms in return for losing preferential mm.  The playerbase didn't even wait to see what the terms were before getting the pitchforks and torches out.  Mostly stoked by some streamers desperate for more viewers.

Element6 #32 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29386 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMr_Burrows, on 04 August 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

So far no T-44-100 or Ravioli for me, and this since WG dropped the (now revoked until further notice) bombshell that they wanted to charge the players for removing prefetential match making on already bought tanks. 

The sheer lunacy in even uttering the idea that they felt people would be so gullible as to agree to that showed me that spending more money on this game.... nope. 

That's not really accurate is it?

They intend to change PMM tanks that you have already paid for, so that they fit better with a +/-2 MM than they would if they did not change them. On top of this you have the option to spend money if you want to exchange the tank for something else. If you keep the changed tank you spend nothing, WG charges you nothing.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Homèr

Edited by Element6_TheSprout, 04 August 2018 - 04:32 PM.

BravelyRanAway #33 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:47 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22851 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBennie182, on 04 August 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

Mmmh...hit a sore point there...don't worry, you can spend a bit more without oversight when you draw the widows pension.

Enforcer1975 #34 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Who cares about your #walletclosed 

The Dingers will keep WG running with our....

...in the meantime because....

brisha #35 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15572 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

I used to buy everything up until about a year ago where as far as I;m concerned the game has went to crap. The poor choice of map designs and the way they implemented all these op tanks has killed the game. The changes were implemented to monetise the game, plan and simple but it is also detrimental to the game. The 3-5-7 was the last straw, it's so unfair to everything apart from T9 and 10.

They did me a huge favour actually as the habit is now broken, I haven't spent a penny since the few xmas boxes I bought and it was 6 months before that too. So I save a fortune and there is no longer the impulse to play. I'm not alone, most of my friends list are either gone or like me log in to see whose about without actually playing the game.

The way it is just now only the real diehards and bots are playing, there are probably more bots that players too.

Hellraiser0201 #36 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23577 battles
  • [_AWE_] _AWE_

View PostMr_Burrows, on 04 August 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Maybe. But mine is closed until I see WG improve their ways in a coherent and clear way. 

It will most likely be a long wait. 

Long at best if you ask me :D

Don't forget they have promised improved mm after half a year now only 5 and a half months left :D Hilarious....  i cant wait to see that.

I'm sure they will break the game even more but miracles do happen :D yeah i need a miracle :teethhappy:

Btw i log in from time to time just to see how the server pop is decreasing every day by day :( sad really.

Edited by Hellraiser0201, 04 August 2018 - 07:40 PM.

Mr_Burrows #37 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45205 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 04 August 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

That is a complete fabrication and you know it.

WG wanted to give you a choice, keep a buffed tank or swap for something different at very favourable terms in return for losing preferential mm.  The playerbase didn't even wait to see what the terms were before getting the pitchforks and torches out.  Mostly stoked by some streamers desperate for more viewers.

You are correct. But the change was even so suggested, and it still sucked. Because of.. tadaa... "slow matchmaked is because of PMM tanks"-lie. So they wanted to change them for cash (gold is cash) and keep the pref mm? Makes no sense other than to WG.

And did I mention 3-5-7? 

(I could add powercreep, Bobject, T34 outdated (I bout 3 of those way back 1 for me and 2 for friends) and so on.

So for me #walletclosed until I feel that the company has started changing their ways.

I have spent prolly over €1000 over the years, but I have had it. I got abour 2500 gold left, and that is what plant to use up in the future. 

And oh, I read a number that they made about a gazilion euros last year. How about sound bug? 

There are just too many faults with the game atm that makes me feel uncomfortable paying more money. I want things sorted first. 

Edited by Mr_Burrows, 04 August 2018 - 07:45 PM.

Hellraiser0201 #38 Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23577 battles
  • [_AWE_] _AWE_

View Postbrisha, on 04 August 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

I used to buy everything up until about a year ago where as far as I;m concerned the game has went to crap. The poor choice of map designs and the way they implemented all these op tanks has killed the game. The changes were implemented to monetise the game, plan and simple but it is also detrimental to the game. The 3-5-7 was the last straw, it's so unfair to everything apart from T9 and 10.

They did me a huge favour actually as the habit is now broken, I haven't spent a penny since the few xmas boxes I bought and it was 6 months before that too. So I save a fortune and there is no longer the impulse to play. I'm not alone, most of my friends list are either gone or like me log in to see whose about without actually playing the game.

The way it is just now only the real diehards and bots are playing, there are probably more bots that players too.

Used to love this game so much that i never thought i could stop playing it because i was addicted to the point that i was playing all night long (sometimes even 10-15h without stop)

I had a month with 2k games played at some point but it was 2016-2017 period.

Can say that i feel a lot better since i stopped playing. It really was a bad addiction and the game is very frustrating and painful for players who actually care for their performance. Having placed as bottom tier all the time with hopeless teams and noob top tiers is a nightmare and impossible to win or even deal damage because your teammates die in the first minute and you lose 15-0. GG... pure cancer.

Now it really is a piece of crap and i don't even want to play a single battle anymore.

Edited by Hellraiser0201, 04 August 2018 - 08:02 PM.

Element6 #39 Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29386 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHellraiser0201, on 04 August 2018 - 08:00 PM, said:

Used to love this game so much that i never thought i could stop playing it because i was addicted to the point that i was playing all night long (sometimes even 10-15h without stop)

I had a month with 2k games played at some point but it was 2016-2017 period.

Can say that i feel a lot better since i stopped playing. It really was a bad addiction and the game is very frustrating and painful for players who actually care for their performance. Having placed as bottom tier all the time with hopeless teams and noob top tiers is a nightmare and impossible to win or even deal damage because your teammates die in the first minute and you lose 15-0. GG... pure cancer.

Now it really is a piece of crap and i don't even want to play a single battle anymore.

Bold and enlarged part...

Your overall WR is in the top 1% of the entire playerbase. Your overall WN8 is in the top 0.1%, yet......it just isn't enought is it? You say you care for your performance, what performance is it that you think you are missing out on, and what mechanics/issues are there in the game that prevents you from obtaining the performance you think you should have, in order to have more fun?

Last bolded part...are you bloody serious? Impossible to win? What kind of world view do you adhere to actually? You win much more than most other WoT players, yet in your eyes it is impossible to win. Come on dude, it is so damn apparent that you have lost all sensible connection with reality.

Get a friggin grip.

Bora_BOOM #40 Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 23159 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

I thought about buying Progetto. Skipped. 

I thought about buying Lefe. Nah. 

I am thinking about buying TP. Doubt it. 

Tempted to buy Lorraine 40T. Most likely not.

Whatever the reasons are (T8 issues, powercreep, bad WG ideas, money better spent...) I just keep passing on spending money.

The old me would not hasitate that much, would probably buy at least two of them, but not any more.

It's all the rasons mentioned above, but one question is always stopping me from spending more: "Where is this game going to and why should I continue spending if I can work fine with what I have already?"

To override that line of thoughts I need a push. A positive feeling and more importantly positive feedback from WG. Unfortunately, I can't get one. I believe that others feel the same, primarily the ones that have been spending but decided to stop. I love this game but I think more is needed for people to continuously spend money. 

Edited by Bora_BOOM, 04 August 2018 - 08:36 PM.

Also tagged with for, how, long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users