Jump to content


#WalletClosed

for how long

  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Bennie182 #61 Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:23 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54361 battles
  • 1,735
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostHedgehog1963, on 04 August 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Does it ever cross your mind that most of us are happy?

speak for yourself. and who is "us"? the few players that liked your post? WG will only laugh about that.

WG uses the same method: the supertester said the ***** tank is perfectly balanced so we implemented it in the game. we have not received a lot of negative feedback, comrad, so tank iz good now!


Edited by Bennie182, 06 August 2018 - 10:23 AM.


Hedgehog1963 #62 Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51459 battles
  • 7,580
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostBennie182, on 06 August 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

speak for yourself. and who is "us"? the few players that liked your post? WG will only laugh about that.

WG uses the same method: the supertester said the ***** tank is perfectly balanced so we implemented it in the game. we have not received a lot of negative feedback, comrad, so tank iz good now!

 

Judging the happiness of players based on forum likes?  You're a fool.



Mr_Burrows #63 Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:33 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 45230 battles
  • 1,963
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostHedgehog1963, on 06 August 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

 

Judging the happiness of players based on forum likes?  You're a fool.

 

Exactly. So...

Edited by Mr_Burrows, 06 August 2018 - 01:33 PM.


Homer_J #64 Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29263 battles
  • 30,696
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostBennie182, on 06 August 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

WG will only laugh about that.

 

I think WG are entirely justified in using number of clicks of the battle button to judge if players are happy with the game and you've certainly contributed your fair share there.



Mr_Burrows #65 Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 45230 battles
  • 1,963
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 06 August 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

I think WG are entirely justified in using number of clicks of the battle button to judge if players are happy with the game and you've certainly contributed your fair share there.

 

Well, at least they seem to have bottomed out atm. The server stats have stopped falling like a brick. That much seems to be the truth. Source: http://wot-news.com/...erver/eu/top/en







Also tagged with for, how, long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users