Talking to forums when i get zero help from support... Had enough...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Brijac #1 Posted 04 August 2018 - 08:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8465 battles
  • [_-G-_] _-G-_

So basically i've had enough and just had to vent out somewhere, sorry that it's you. Also note to all the support that sees forum topics. I have had ZERO, and i mean ZERO help with issues like this. You can freely check the replay, it happens in the first min or two of the game. EVERY TIME i report from in game console, nothing happens, literally like talking to the wind. This cancer to the game community, pushes both me and strv b down the ledge, i get destroyed, strv luckily survives. And EVERY TIME i mention this trough the website support system i get answer, "we don't care, report it trough the game", that on the other hand does NOTHING as well. Getting sick and tired of this every single time, when nothing is done about these*edited*

http://wotreplays.eu...49f48d4d6358b12

Edited by NickMustaine, 05 August 2018 - 12:29 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

HassenderZerhacker #2 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27690 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostBrijac, on 04 August 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

So basically i've had enough and just had to vent out somewhere, sorry that it's you. Also note to all the support that sees forum topics. I have had ZERO, and i mean ZERO help with issues like this. You can freely check the replay, it happens in the first min or two of the game. EVERY TIME i report from in game console, nothing happens, literally like talking to the wind. This cancer to the game community, pushes both me and strv b down the ledge, i get destroyed, strv luckily survives. And EVERY TIME i mention this trough the website support system i get answer, "we don't care, report it trough the game", that on the other hand does NOTHING as well. Getting sick and tired of this every single time, when nothing is done about these*edited*

your best option is to send the replay to Claus Kellerman, you will find him on youtube. he's got a nice series running, the biggest World of Tanks A-holes.

In cases like this, the power of social media can be harnassed to overcome a company's misgivings.

Laiskamato #3 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46496 battles
Kellerman is a joke, sending anything to him will accomplish nothing.

NoobySkooby #4 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:05 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 14968 battles

View PostLaiskamato, on 04 August 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

Yeah but he is funny, far more entertaining the QB or Jingles.

HassenderZerhacker #5 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27690 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostLaiskamato, on 04 August 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

oh yeah?

watch the name of the StuG IV in the first replay:

https://www.youtube....h?v=RuavhZt8RHc

all these a-holes players were quietly removed by WG.

these vids do get Wargaming's attention, especially when they get shared on facebook and on the forums.

many of these a-holes Kellerman brings to fame opt to change their in-game names, as I can attest because I can't find their account when I try to congratulate them for their exploits.

Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 04 August 2018 - 10:13 PM.

arthurwellsley #6 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 52122 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostBrijac, on 04 August 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

I find that the Support is better if you send them a detailed message with time points to look out for as well as the replay file from your own machine and the replay from wotreplays. Remember they get thousands of referrals and if you make their job easier they are more likely to pay back the time that you take to assist them. As well as being detailed be polite.

gav00 #7 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7996 battles
Pretty sure WG don't contact the people who send in the reports anyway. Why would they? They would spend all of their time thanking people for reports if they did.

anonym_NZfB8HKNItci #8 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

OP,

Ok, what you have to do is send a ticket to support under PHYSICS ABUSE.

Tell them that the FV215 pushes you and the 103 of the edge. They DO act in those situation.

Also explain the situation and timeline.

Edit: ninja'd ...

Edited by Les_chars_gris, 04 August 2018 - 10:27 PM.

FizzleMcSnizzle #9 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7106 battles
Like him or loath him, sending a replay to Claus for his A$$holes series is a good idea. He's not on the WG payroll, and his audience is growing all the time. Bad PR for WG is more likely to lead to lead to beneficial change than individual tickets.

Element6 #10 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29816 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 August 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

oh yeah?

watch the name of the StuG IV in the first replay:

https://www.youtube....h?v=RuavhZt8RHc

all these a-holes players were quietly removed by WG.

these vids do get Wargaming's attention, especially when they get shared on facebook and on the forums.

many of these a-holes Kellerman brings to fame opt to change their in-game names, as I can attest because I can't find their account when I try to congratulate them for their exploits.

Man...that is some serious trolling effort :/

Brijac #11 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8465 battles
  • [_-G-_] _-G-_

@Les_chars_gris, I've tried sending tickets for this matter and answer is always the same as i wrote in the first post. This kind of behaviour goes against their ToS and they do not care. 
Sent an email to Claus, we'll see. I've got a 12k sub YT channel with regular gameplays but it's in Serbian, so no use putting it there. 

anonym_NZfB8HKNItci #12 Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostBrijac, on 04 August 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

@Les_chars_gris, I've tried sending tickets for this matter and answer is always the same as i wrote in the first post. This kind of behaviour goes against their ToS and they do not care. 
Sent an email to Claus, we'll see. I've got a 12k sub YT channel with regular gameplays but it's in Serbian, so no use putting it there. 

You can also try to reach out by Private Messaging the Moderators and Community people from WG you see in the forums.

I did that sometime ago on the NA server and it worked..

Jigabachi #13 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Expecting players to get directly banned after you report them is pretty naive of course.
But when you properly report them to the support, there is a chance for them to get sanctioned. It all depends on how you do it, so please feel free to show us the message you sent.

wsatnutter #14 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25360 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
OP would you mind not using the word cancer in your posts thank you, do it again and I will be sending in a report on you,  as that word is not accepted within the rules of the forum

Hellfoxe #15 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22927 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 August 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

your best option is to send the replay to Claus Kellerman, you will find him on youtube. he's got a nice series running, the biggest World of Tanks A-holes.

In cases like this, the power of social media can be harnassed to overcome a company's misgivings.

I don't think he is getting his fingers burn on one player. They rather keep they money flowing by saying "yes" to they wg master then ending like Sirfouch.

Homer_J #16 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 August 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

these vids do get Wargaming's attention, 

You don't think it had something to do with the people who commented sending in tickets then?

My guess is one of them managed to string together a coherent report rather than wahh wah WG DOOOOO somfing!

I have reported players via tickets and every time they have been acted on.

wsatnutter #17 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:55 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 25360 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostHomer_J, on 05 August 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

You don't think it had something to do with the people who commented sending in tickets then?

My guess is one of them managed to string together a coherent report rather than wahh wah WG DOOOOO somfing!

I have reported players via tickets and every time they have been acted on.

same here put a proper coherent report in with no baiting and they will act upon it

vixu #18 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:59 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 43022 battles

well.. .the thing is that in-game reporting system IS good enough. 

You don't want to get banned yourself for an accidental kill or push. If player gets enough reports over time, then he will be sanctioned. If player misbehaves 1-2 games out of 1000, then who cares.... 

Report, and move on.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postvixu, on 05 August 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

well.. .the thing is that in-game reporting system IS good enough. 

Not really. In fact, not at all.

The whole report system is just a placebo these days. The dumbest of the bad trolls and morons might get banned every now and then, but that's it. The days where people got reliably banned are long gone.

Homer_J #20 Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJigabachi, on 05 August 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Not really. In fact, not at all.

The whole report system is just a placebo these days. The dumbest of the bad trolls and morons might get banned every now and then, but that's it. The days where people got reliably banned are long gone.

The report system is bad because players abuse it.  If they only reported genuine offenders and stopped reporting people for having good stats or bad stats or playing a class they don't like, or having the wrong camo, or not going to one of the seven map squares they randomly plinked at the start of the round, then it would work a lot better than it does.

As it stands WG have to set the threshold so high to avoid banning innocent players that you have to be a well above average donkey to get banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users