Jump to content


Tiger I historically accurate camo


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Spirit_of_Forest #1 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9012 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013
As the title says, I want to buy all 3 camos (summer, winter and desert) but I don't know which camos would be historically accurate for my Tiger. I know Tiger was in service from 1942 through the end of the war.

Browarszky #2 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16096 battles
  • 3,737
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

Well.. you didn't get this link from me but this might be of some help to you. :B

 

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/nazi_germany/Panzer-VI_Tiger.php

 

:harp:



anonym_NZfB8HKNItci #3 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    10-17-2018

View PostBrowarszky, on 04 August 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Well.. you didn't get this link from me but this might be of some help to you. :B

 

:harp:

 

People being helpful in the forums ... what the heck is going on here ...

 

:great:



OreH75 #4 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47901 battles
  • 2,138
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
When you select camo, it also diplays where it was used..

Jigabachi #5 Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:16 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17935 battles
  • 19,087
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostLes_chars_gris, on 04 August 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

People being helpful in the forums ... what the heck is going on here ...

:great:

People are always helpful here when people really come here for help. :rolleyes:



jabster #6 Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:42 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • 23,438
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

You might find article this of some interest as it gives a history of various ‘official’ camo schemes used by Germany.

 

https://mistertretiakpresents.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/world-war-2-german-camouflage-and-tactical-markings-part-i/



Spirit_of_Forest #7 Posted 05 August 2018 - 01:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9012 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    08-07-2013

View PostBrowarszky, on 04 August 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Well.. you didn't get this link from me but this might be of some help to you. :B

 

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/nazi_germany/Panzer-VI_Tiger.php

 

:harp:

 

View Postjabster, on 05 August 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

You might find article this of some interest as it gives a history of various ‘official’ camo schemes used by Germany.

 

https://mistertretiakpresents.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/world-war-2-german-camouflage-and-tactical-markings-part-i/

 

Thank you guys, I found it really helpful :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users