Jump to content


I am in love


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CircleOfSorrow #1 Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:02 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29236 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

With 30 minutes to go, I bought a Ravioli.  The gun.  That beautiful sick lightning spitting gun.  

 

Can somebody please tell me where I can find the shell velocities for guns?  Is it in tanks.gg somewhere?  I only want to play accurate and fast aiming guns with high shell velocity.  Oh, and with a turret.



tankqull #2 Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21187 battles
  • 1,549
  • [WBD] WBD
  • Member since:
    08-31-2011

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 05 August 2018 - 05:02 AM, said:

With 30 minutes to go, I bought a Ravioli.  The gun.  That beautiful sick lightning spitting gun.  

 

Can somebody please tell me where I can find the shell velocities for guns?  Is it in tanks.gg somewhere?  I only want to play accurate and fast aiming guns with high shell velocity.  Oh, and with a turret.

 

shell velocity:

https://tanks.gg/lis...ity?sh=standard

aimtime:

https://tanks.gg/lis...ime?sh=standard

acuracy:

https://tanks.gg/lis...on?sh=standard  <- but you´ll have to consider the other gunstats aswell as exelent dispersion can be royally screwed by by (turret) movement adjustments e,g. the leopard 1



CircleOfSorrow #3 Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29236 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View Posttankqull, on 05 August 2018 - 05:35 AM, said:

 

shell velocity:

https://tanks.gg/lis...ity?sh=standard

aimtime:

https://tanks.gg/lis...ime?sh=standard

acuracy:

https://tanks.gg/lis...on?sh=standard  <- but you´ll have to consider the other gunstats aswell as exelent dispersion can be royally screwed by by (turret) movement adjustments e,g. the leopard 1

 

Thank you!

Homer_J #4 Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:03 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29728 battles
  • 31,456
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 05 August 2018 - 06:02 AM, said:

 

Can somebody please tell me where I can find the shell velocities for guns?  Is it in tanks.gg somewhere? 

Yes.  And it's not even hard to find.



CircleOfSorrow #5 Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29236 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 05 August 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

Yes.  And it's not even hard to find.

 

I have a lot of trouble with the interface.  In fine form as usual Homer :)

TheJumpMaster #6 Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:41 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 48295 battles
  • 4,705
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011
I hope that you have a long romance :)

CircleOfSorrow #7 Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29236 battles
  • 2,136
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 05 August 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

I hope that you have a long romance :)

 

Like most relationships, the beginning was amazing...then reality set in and my WR in the vehicle dipped below 50% :unsure: 

cracktrackflak #8 Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15167 battles
  • 704
  • [ARRSE] ARRSE
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

View PostCircleOfSorrow, on 05 August 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

 

Like most relationships, the beginning was amazing...then reality set in and my WR in the vehicle dipped below 50% :unsure: 

 

 

 

 

You used to get a couple of days of "lucky" RNG with every shiny new premium tank purchase, but that seems to have been reduced to about 30 minutes or so these days...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users