Jump to content


Lag?


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:32 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13778 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
Anybody have lag where your tanker don't stop moving and rushes into your enemy where as ally's are moving well and fighting well?.Pings are stuck up to certain number they won't increase or decerease?

Homer_J #2 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Only time I have seen the ping figure freeze is during a total disconnect but if you are seeing other tanks moving then it could be that you are receiving data but not sending it.

 

Almost certainly a problem at your end - someone on your network saturating the upstream connection maybe?

 

Run pingplotter and post the trace up.



AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #3 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7457 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017
Yes i had this weird ping  today  in two games same as you described ,then everything goes back to the normal ping 60-90 ms .

hasnainrakha57 #4 Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:58 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13778 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 05 August 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

Yes i had this weird ping  today  in two games same as you described ,then everything goes back to the normal ping 60-90 ms .

I had twice, enemy shoot u coz u can't stop I Wana 3rd mark tiger was having fun game then this weird ping appeared and I went into water could not apply brakes :(

 


Edited by hasnainrakha57, 05 August 2018 - 10:59 AM.


Homer_J #5 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostAXIS_OF_RESISTANCE, on 05 August 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

Yes i had this weird ping  today  in two games same as you described ,then everything goes back to the normal ping 60-90 ms .

 

#meetoo is not helpful in resolving the OPs problem but as he seems not to care about the cause or solution then....

hasnainrakha57 #6 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13778 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 05 August 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

Only time I have seen the ping figure freeze is during a total disconnect but if you are seeing other tanks moving then it could be that you are receiving data but not sending it.

 

Almost certainly a problem at your end - someone on your network saturating the upstream connection maybe?

 

Run pingplotter and post the trace up.

I always see weird things in wot also these weird pings and then my network is blamed? Why the hell! I have played so many games but never saw this weird pings it's always wot is buggy and will always be!

U might be living in Europe but outside Europe this happens coz Wg don't care about it's network for outside Europe!


Edited by hasnainrakha57, 05 August 2018 - 11:02 AM.


AXIS_OF_RESISTANCE #7 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7457 battles
  • 197
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostHomer_J, on 05 August 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

 

#meetoo is not helpful in resolving the OPs problem but as he seems not to care about the cause or solution then....

 

#200IQ i have the same problem ,how can i be helpful in resolving the OPs problem??? is beyond me .

Edited by Jahpero, 05 August 2018 - 11:32 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to red color.


Homer_J #8 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:12 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 05 August 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

 Wg don't care about it's network for outside Europe!

 

You realise WG don't run a cable right up to your door?  At some point the connection between you and the server becomes your problem.



Jahpero #9 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:35 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 6894 battles
  • 1,074
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017
Hello everyone, 

Topic moved to the "tech corner".

Jahpero


AliceUnchained #10 Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:36 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 38126 battles
  • 8,797
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 05 August 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

 

#meetoo is not helpful in resolving the OPs problem but as he seems not to care about the cause or solution then....

 

Don't even bother with these two. Nothing even remotely intelligent ever comes out of either of them, and as you've just noticed they're not interested in getting this issue fixed anyway. So let them just reply to one another until a moderator will come and lock it. Edit: Or at the very least move it.

Edited by AliceUnchained, 05 August 2018 - 11:37 AM.


Dava_117 #11 Posted 05 August 2018 - 01:00 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 2,745
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 05 August 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Anybody have lag where your tanker don't stop moving and rushes into your enemy where as ally's are moving well and fighting well?.Pings are stuck up to certain number they won't increase or decerease?

 

I'm having similar issue lately. 

On my case is simply overheat. When there are 40°C, even with the extra ventilation I have, PC performance drop increasing packet losses and causing lag. Mine are quite small and happens mostly in the initial part of the battle, but if I were you, I would check your PC temperature and performances.



hasnainrakha57 #12 Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13778 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostDava_117, on 05 August 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

 

I'm having similar issue lately. 

On my case is simply overheat. When there are 40°C, even with the extra ventilation I have, PC performance drop increasing packet losses and causing lag. Mine are quite small and happens mostly in the initial part of the battle, but if I were you, I would check your PC temperature and performances.

Pc temperature loooool u can cook egg on my graphic card mate :)



Dava_117 #13 Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:35 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 2,745
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 05 August 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

Pc temperature loooool u can cook egg on my graphic card mate :)

 

Then that can really be the problem. I don't know your rig, but, if it's a laptop, an auxilary vent or a venting support may help to take the temperature under control.

If it's a desktop you may try to clean the vents, graphic card included. 

If performance of the graphic card processor drop, more computational power will be required from the main CPU, that may leed to connection problem. At least this is what I experienced with my PCs over the years.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users