platoon damage ratio bots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_LEO_ #1 Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 55372 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

If we can not have full skill based MM, WG should at least balance platoons with their damage ratio, especially top tier platoons.

When you get 3 amazing 0.2 damage ratio players in top tier platoon vs platoon with 1+ damage ratio game in over from the start.

2 min steamrolls are not fun and they have dramatically increased with 3/5/7MM, because top 3 tanks have huge influence in game outcome.

Homer_J #2 Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28712 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Top tier platoons?  What are they?

KillingJoker #3 Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33316 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

its very rare...

but i have experienced that when you are top tier X, in the 3-5-7 mm in a 3 platoon, specially when you are in teamspeak and the 3 players

are aggressive, then it is going to be a steamroll, it will be a 15-3 or 15-5 at least result... 

I remember a particular game this week on in fisherman's bay where me and 2 other guys from my clan just rushed over the south TD's camping

area in 3 IS-7 platoon and it was a massacre, those who didn't died from our own guns died from spotting, because as soon as our team noticed we were full ham for that place mediums also followed us and it this game ended in 4 minutes maximum...don't remember if it was 15-1 or 15-3, but it was something like that

Yet platooning might be very good for improve winrate, if the players your with are from the same level or better, but not to mark tanks... (i think this is basic) 

99% of the time you play platoon you will be bottom tier, specially tier 8, and i am ok with that... 

Homer_J #4 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28712 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKillingJoker, on 07 August 2018 - 08:46 AM, said:

I remember a particular game this week on in fisherman's bay where me and 2 other guys from my clan just rushed over the south TD's camping

area in 3 IS-7 platoon and it was a massacre, those who didn't died from our own guns died from spotting, because as soon as our team noticed we were full ham for that place mediums also followed us

That's pretty rare, what usually happens is your team sit tight in their camping spots calling you yolo noobs and you die pointlessly.

Kandlys_Mom #5 Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3935 battles

You are making a claim without any proof, and proposing a solution to that claim without any real reasoning. At least convince me why I should bother thinking for you.

Also tagged with platoon, damage ratio, bots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users