Looking for a fun, international English speaking clan for platoons and if it works out together wel...

english international clan platoon 2kWn8 T7+

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Melkovich #1 Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24597 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

Hi there,

I'm a long time Wot players who has had very active and inactive phases and probably will so in the future.
Im looking for nice people to play with who are above average players, maybe even some I can learn a bit from again since my last clan and CW time was quite a long time ago and the game changes quite a bit over time.
I have CW and campaign experience but am primarily looking for some platoons to have some fun together.
But I will also have very busy work times where I can't or wont play to regularly at all.
Im mostly driving to grind towards new tanks, meaning most times on higher tiers (7, or 8+) with a decent garage from t6-10.

olarica01 #2 Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28446 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT
Hey, we are looking for players exactly like you, we are an international clan, we do lots of platoons and skirmishes. We are trying to become a competitive clan again so message me if youre interested!

Appel001 #3 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17727 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Hi mate,

feel free to check us out on ts: whywho.eu and see how you go.

Leendeng_is_Legend #4 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [POWNY] POWNY

Hey Melkovich, 

You may want to look into our clan. Our ambitions are pretty much the same I guess!

However, I think you may need to work a bit on your recent stats. Did you have a break?

Posted Image

Keep Calm and Flutter On!

Edited by Leendeng_is_Legend, 07 August 2018 - 09:58 PM.

Timewarp76 #5 Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19115 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Melkovich!

Well if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do platoons often and a bit of strongholds when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every other week or so, we're not so much into CW.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Check us out and feel free to stop by and say hi in discord. If you are interested post in the discord #join-the-team channel, we would love to have you!

Melkovich #6 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:11 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24597 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM
Thanks for the offers, I got a few, here and per message, I now got to check where it fits.

Also tagged with english, international, clan, platoon, 2kWn8, T7+

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users