Jump to content


1%';SELECT PG_SLEEP(5)--


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

X_Warlock_X #1 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4013 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-30-2017

i mean , Why not just let Put tanks like


FV215b (183), AMX 50 Foch (155), VK 72.01 (K), M60, Object 907A, etc.. etc..


for exchange for bonds only , Always for All n everyone without any discriminations ,


without bounding Non-Clan players to like join any clan and participate in Glob Maps/Clan Wars , (which is forcing indirectly in a way to join any clan)


like if they want these tank they MUST GOTTA be part of some Clan & participate in Glob Maps/Clan Wars.


Even if some Non-Clan players not interested in being in any Clans n only like rolling solo.


so that All can buy them anytime , lately whenever they have earned up enough bonds, which is still pretty hard way out after lots of matches played.


i mean WG can make it cheaper for Clan players for those who like to take part in Glob Maps/Clan wars , like big discounts in terms of value of bonds,

versus slightly expensive for Non-Clan players.


so this way atleast , All n Every sorts of players have the equal opportunity in getting hands on them out.

 



wsatnutter #2 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24932 battles
  • 7,567
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
no

Balc0ra #3 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66235 battles
  • 16,231
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

So make the CW rewards... less rewarding and special as anyone can get them without playing CW? I'm sure that will sit well with most. 

 

And if they added the 183, 155 and FV215 HT for bonds. The price gotta be really really... interesting. WOWS has coal as the same resource. You can buy ships with it to name one. Ships only available for coal. Tier II costs about 10 000. A tier 8 costs about 175 000. And a tier X costs about 300 000. With those prices? Sure. As I would not want to see the 183 going for 5000 bonds. 

 

But I would like to see new tanks added on all tiers from tier 2 and up with bonds. New never before seen tanks. Not removed tanks or CW tanks. New. Like WOWS did with their coal store. Tho there coal is a bit easier to come by, as it's even a drop in containers. But adjust the price accordingly vs availability on how hard it is to get bonds, and spike it up for each tier. 

 

And the forum did donk out on you. Might want to clean that up as you made 3 topics. 


Edited by Balc0ra, 07 August 2018 - 05:18 PM.


fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46930 battles
  • 665
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
Some of those are cw rewards; rewards for playing cw kinda well. One of the few things that (more or less) can't be achieved by opening the wallet or hitting 'battle'.

DuncaN_101 #5 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:23 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53202 battles
  • 1,891
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant get something because i have 2 do something for it ... REEEEEEE

 

 

*ahem* .... short anwser no



Homer_J #6 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • 29,980
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
Topic title was worth reading more than the content.

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,857
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
For 100000 bonds ok. 

314WTNK #8 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30119 battles
  • 1,038
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    09-23-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 August 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

So make the CW rewards... less rewarding and special as anyone can get them without playing CW? I'm sure that will sit well with most. 

 

And if they added the 183, 155 and FV215 HT for bonds. The price gotta be really really... interesting. WOWS has coal as the same resource. You can buy ships with it to name one. Ships only available for coal. Tier II costs about 10 000. A tier 8 costs about 175 000. And a tier X costs about 300 000. With those prices? Sure. As I would not want to see the 183 going for 5000 bonds. 

 

But I would like to see new tanks added on all tiers from tier 2 and up with bonds. New never before seen tanks. Not removed tanks or CW tanks. New. Like WOWS did with their coal store. Tho there coal is a bit easier to come by, as it's even a drop in containers. But adjust the price accordingly vs availability on how hard it is to get bonds, and spike it up for each tier. 

 

And the forum did donk out on you. Might want to clean that up as you made 3 topics. 

 

why do people always want to have new tanks. there are more than enough unballanced ones in the game already

Edited by FAME_skill4ltu, 07 August 2018 - 05:31 PM.


Corruption_Clan #9 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46045 battles
  • 724
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
only one of them id want is the fv just to derp the hell outta people

dan_dix #10 Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:56 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14035 battles
  • 150
  • Member since:
    01-09-2016
Someone is trying some kind of SQL injection attack? Well, this being php I can't blame you :P

mjs_89 #11 Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5136 battles
  • 335
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017

View PostX_Warlock_X, on 07 August 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

 

 

1) CW tanks are special because you can only get them by playing CW. Giving them to everyone would ruin that.

2) Foch/Deathstar will be available for bonds at some point, no doubt about that. We just have to wait. (Maybe Aufklärungspanther too?)

3) Sorry to say that, but I don't think WG should sell any Tier 10 tank to you. 3k battles/47% wr/250 wn8 are not indicating that you are ready to play higher tiers. (For the record: I'm not considering myself ready for Tier 10 either, and I'm pretty average I guess)


Edited by mjs_89, 07 August 2018 - 06:59 PM.


Jigabachi #12 Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,002
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postdan_dix, on 07 August 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Someone is trying some kind of SQL injection attack? Well, this being php I can't blame you :P

Forum bug. Happens a lot.

 

@ thread: What about no? It's good to have some stuff that you actually have to put some effort in - as long as those things are balanced.



PowJay #13 Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:26 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35446 battles
  • 4,192
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Familiar story. Idiot with money wants to get something that he is not entitled to.

 

Just check the stats. 17 Premium tier VIII tanks and abysmal performance in every one. Only two have positive win rates, but down to luck more than anything in a low number of battles.

 

Has a positive win rate in only two tanks with more than 50 battles. What does he expect to get from yet more tanks that he can't play?


 


 



DaddysLittlePrincess #14 Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24640 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012
Shouldn't people who try sql injection be instantly permabanned? Also it's not 1990, and the forum wasn't programmed by WG developers. Highschool "hax" won't work.

HundeWurst #15 Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69697 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
Not as a personal insult, but players like you should be allowed access to the vehicles anytime soon.

X_Warlock_X #16 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4013 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-30-2017

View Postmjs_89, on 07 August 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

 

1) CW tanks are special because you can only get them by playing CW. Giving them to everyone would ruin that.

2) Foch/Deathstar will be available for bonds at some point, no doubt about that. We just have to wait. (Maybe Aufklärungspanther too?)

3) Sorry to say that, but I don't think WG should sell any Tier 10 tank to you. 3k battles/47% wr/250 wn8 are not indicating that you are ready to play higher tiers. (For the record: I'm not considering myself ready for Tier 10 either, and I'm pretty average I guess)

 

Hi , yes , I am new into wot ,

 

but btw i am a tier 10 , Armored warfare player, unlocked n got pretty much everything there including tier 10s.

 

So came on here to try Wot just for love of tanks, even if it may be 2nd World war tanks

 

so nothing new to tanking!!!!

 

But, what i have felt is Armored warfare is more of agressive n fast paced action game.

while Wot requires you to have more Patience, use of Cover etc..n mastering the art of sidescraping.

 

In Armored Warfare , usually lower front plate is weak spot on heavy tanks in same tiers, quite thin line like to aim n hit , side armor is weak so almost not much sidescraping.

Also you have smoke grenades there to get you out of bad situation n change your tactics.

 

But , while in Wot Armor profiles are different and vary from tank to tank. Also it more depends on shell pen whether it would pen somewhere on tank or bounce it, depending if it overmatches Armor or not. & No Smoke grenades to save ur butt , if you get caught up in bad spot.

 

and btw Win rate is more of entire team effort , which is Number of matches won out of total battles played. and i am not the only 1 playing in any match on whom Victory depends , there are

14 other players in ur team in a 15vs15 match. so Effort of entire team , how the team plays towards getting Victory gets counted in determining Win rate.

 

n Hit Ratio , well when i began wot,  i just carelessly threw up battles dying just like that sometimes quickly trying to experiment with thing n map areas , like where to go where not. what to do n not.Also i am not playing SPGs and Machine gun tanks like Luchs and Leopard.

 

Instead i started playing TDs n Swedish heavy line trying to grind for Kranvagn , but at low tiers Armor is meh , so i got hit more than hitting some shots, so my hit ratio kind of fell down. i know i may have to improve it n I am improving it. it went down to as 40% and now it's around 47% , so it's increasing gradually. 

 

View PostPowJay, on 07 August 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Familiar story. Idiot with money wants to get something that he is not entitled to.

 

Just check the stats. 17 Premium tier VIII tanks and abysmal performance in every one. Only two have positive win rates, but down to luck more than anything in a low number of battles.

 

Has a positive win rate in only two tanks with more than 50 battles. What does he expect to get from yet more tanks that he can't play?


 


 

 

Such a negative thinker you are , even if you don't know any person , nor has even met in person. This approach of yours shows that.

 

btw What makes you think anyone is an idiot , if he has more Spending power in world , if so he can ,

which just in case maybe like peanuts for him compared to some other people out there in world.

 

Hell yeah I know, i can fking buy "Chieftain Mk6" if WG literally puts it on sale , and if i wish and decide to buy , and think if it's of any value at all to me, even "Fun".

 

You won't believe i told WG support i want to directly buy FV215b (183) directly, to which some support guy said -

"they don't deal in with the WG sales team like which tanks to be put up on sale or know of which tank to put up on sale next"

 

btw i played in those "two tanks" many much battles , simply 1st to make needed credits , train crews early on and simply cuz i liked n enjoy those tanks more.

 

yes i like TDs Skorpion-G n Strv S1 , which are one of the good TDs , so what is the problem with you in that ?

i like TDs and they are one of my favourites.

 

i don't like playing in heavies much cuz if sometimes i do get lags or high pings n while sidescraping n it ruins whole thing.

In India we tend to get lags or high pings in between cuz of heavy internet traffic load on ISPs , cuz of Damn huge indian population using internet n overloading servers. 

 

besides i am working my way up in Swedish TDs line. so that's why i played more in Strv S1, n so laters may be you'll find me with positive stats too in UDES, Strv-103-0 and Strv-103B. As they are even better than Strv S1.

 

I play what i like, What we all like. Or Do I or even you play in accordance to what other people want n make & order you play with like ? I don't think so!

 

so, May be you didn't buy so many premiums early cuz whatever reasons , i bought cuz i cud , as i wanna try different tanks at tier 8 in haste.

Low tier tanks look like crap.

 

Every master was once a beginner -

 

btw i don't have all matches like bad, lol . some matches are good n some are bad when i do some mistake.

besides i don't n never say i am like some best player , i am okayish n average player in wot , who is still learning in the wot from his mistakes.

 

there are matches in which i get in Top 3 , Top 5 or Top 10, sometimes below Top 10 , lol.

sometimes i have 3k dmg , sometimes 2k , sometimes 1k , sometimes 500 , n sometimes 0.

It all varies depending on good things or mistakes i do n how matches go.

 

Beisdes, Hey! one more thing, we play for Fun , my aim is/was not n never to set some records in Wot. or like to be some Wot Elite necessarily. As if it's my or it should be anyone's ultimate life goal. As if my fking life depends on it ? or Do i have to make my career in wot ? so my performance should be always top notch good.

 

Neither the record or stats mattered too much for me when i began playing Wot. I never even really cared to or even bothered to look n keep a check on that.

n Initially i just threw up matches just like that.

 

Beisdes -

 

"High records won't get you hired, paid, or laid, so don't act like you're superior just because you're better at a video game."

 

 



X_Warlock_X #17 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4013 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-30-2017

View Postmjs_89, on 07 August 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

 

1) CW tanks are special because you can only get them by playing CW. Giving them to everyone would ruin that.

2) Foch/Deathstar will be available for bonds at some point, no doubt about that. We just have to wait. (Maybe Aufklärungspanther too?)

3) Sorry to say that, but I don't think WG should sell any Tier 10 tank to you. 3k battles/47% wr/250 wn8 are not indicating that you are ready to play higher tiers. (For the record: I'm not considering myself ready for Tier 10 either, and I'm pretty average I guess)

 

I never said i don't be taking part someday in Glob Maps or Clan Wars ;) . Yeah i might 've to work on my stats which can only gradually get better. Then join some good or okay clan

to do Glob Maps Clan wars. Just like others.

 

But i had evil thoughts before , i mean what's wrong for me , if i or anyone cud get his hands on something quick.

As then it will save me so much of my Time n effort in life just, which i can spend on something more useful "to me" in life.



X_Warlock_X #18 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4013 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    06-30-2017

Or May be i i wanna have roll M60 anyday , i 'll to just have to go by just like all others who are in the queue.

Nothing special like you pay bucks and well there you are ahead in the queue. Like in real life like money works as solution for most of the things. ;)

 


Edited by X_Warlock_X, 07 August 2018 - 09:48 PM.


arthurwellsley #19 Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 51687 battles
  • 3,009
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostX_Warlock_X, on 07 August 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

i mean , Why not just let Put tanks like


FV215b (183), AMX 50 Foch (155), VK 72.01 (K), M60, Object 907A, etc.. etc..


for exchange for bonds only , Always for All n everyone without any discriminations ,


without bounding Non-Clan players to like join any clan and participate in Glob Maps/Clan Wars , (which is forcing indirectly in a way to join any clan)


like if they want these tank they MUST GOTTA be part of some Clan & participate in Glob Maps/Clan Wars.


Even if some Non-Clan players not interested in being in any Clans n only like rolling solo.


so that All can buy them anytime , lately whenever they have earned up enough bonds, which is still pretty hard way out after lots of matches played.


i mean WG can make it cheaper for Clan players for those who like to take part in Glob Maps/Clan wars , like big discounts in terms of value of bonds,

versus slightly expensive for Non-Clan players.


so this way atleast , All n Every sorts of players have the equal opportunity in getting hands on them out.

 

 

NO

CW takes alot, yes alot of effort, hours of play, plus some skill. The rewards have to mean something.

 

WG has already said they intend to sell some tanks for bonds. However these are likely to (a) be unique, and (b) cost alot of bonds. As to how much well the 120 sold in the bond auction after the last CW campaign seemed to have a going rate of in excess of 12,000 per tier X tank. That was with playing in the campaign and doing moderately well.

 

Without any CW then for tier X in excess of 15,000 bonds?



fwhaatpiraat #20 Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:13 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46930 battles
  • 665
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostX_Warlock_X, on 07 August 2018 - 09:32 PM, said:

...so Effort of entire team , how the team plays towards getting Victory gets counted in determining Win rate.

 

So if team play is important, please stop with that egocentric attitude and try to actually do something good for your team.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users