So did they ditch the French Superhevies completely?

french superheavy heavies heavy neutron stars uranium black holes moms spaghetti

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Derethim #1 Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17107 battles

Or are they still possible?

I was sort of hoping they were testing them on the Leviathan event last Halloween...

Multi gun support would be great and easy to implement. Also, the M4 Lee needs it bad and it would be awesome on the B1 and the first brit Churchill (hull-mounted 3-inch).

EDIT: And I was getting sprung just from seeing the 155mm french superheavy :trollface:

Edited by Derethim, 07 August 2018 - 08:48 PM.

Starforge #2 Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2199 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

searched 'moms spaghetti' randomly in the forums, was not disappointed.

To the point: Implying super heavies to the game means messing with new tank category. more likely they set them as 'heavies' if the decision to add them to the game is taken.

(OI is about, i dont know, 150 tons? and its still classified as heavy) 

Multi-gun is a thing, i found it very easy to use during the event but for some reason its just OP and allows you to win 1 v 2 and more skirmishes.

Tankyouverymuch2 #3 Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29616 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

I'd love to see 'em too. :(

Simply upgrading to multi-gun support for any tank it can apply to would be great. But there's this thing called balance... :sceptic:

Balance? Who am I kidding? :D

Cobra6 #4 Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

The multi-turret mechanism was bugged as all h@ll though, half the time the aiming circle was the size of the moon and didn't shrink.

Cobra 6

leggasiini #5 Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:25 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12292 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Because priorities. WG is focusing on a lot of other stuff lately, namely Italian and Polish trees, a crapton of new maps, PM 2.0s, and probably some more balance changes. French super-heavies probably have super low priority. Keep in mind there are tanks/lines that also should have been introduced ages ago, namely British LTs, Chieftain (line) and Japanese TDs, as well as probably stuff like Swiss tree, more Czech and Swedish lines, etc etc, that all sound like more likely stuff than French super-heavies. 

Full line is possible but it needs dark magic at tier 8-10, and I don't think they are gonna prioritize on a 3rd French HT line anytime soon, unless they rework super-heavies into their own class.

Edited by leggasiini, 08 August 2018 - 09:25 AM.

Bordhaw #6 Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10823 battles

View PostCobra6, on 08 August 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

The multi-turret mechanism was bugged as all h@ll though, half the time the aiming circle was the size of the moon and didn't shrink.

Cobra 6

There was a specific reason for that, I forget now, but you had to untick a setting or something and it worked. 

vixu #7 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 41876 battles

my guess is that they are pacing the new line releases.

Italians with new auto-loading 

then 1 or 2 trees of copy tonks

then something new

then another copy tonks

then, perhaps, arty overhaul.

doing all at once is bad for business.

Tankyouverymuch2 #8 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29616 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostCobra6, on 08 August 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

Cobra 6

View PostBordhaw, on 08 August 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

There was a specific reason for that, I forget now, but you had to untick a setting or something and it worked. 

I think we're talking about the same issue here: My secondary gun's aim circle was locked to one position throughout the whole game, (it was bugged stuck aiming at a point in the middle of the map) and as I moved further from my spawnpoint it grew and grew and grew...

It was fixed in a ninja-patch several days later.

If anyone knows which setting that was, I'd like to know.

Derethim #9 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:24 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17107 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 08 August 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

Server reticle :)

View Postleggasiini, on 08 August 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

Because priorities. WG is focusing on a lot of other stuff lately, namely Italian and Polish trees, a crapton of new maps, PM 2.0s, and probably some more balance changes. French super-heavies probably have super low priority. Keep in mind there are tanks/lines that also should have been introduced ages ago, namely British LTs, Chieftain (line) and Japanese TDs, as well as probably stuff like Swiss tree, more Czech and Swedish lines, etc etc, that all sound like more likely stuff than French super-heavies. 

Full line is possible but it needs dark magic at tier 8-10, and I don't think they are gonna prioritize on a 3rd French HT line anytime soon, unless they rework super-heavies into their own class.

True, I would love to see british LTs, even though LTs are underpowered now quite a bit.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users