Jump to content


Skorpion g back in premium shop?

Skorpion g

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

elka2370 #1 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4109 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

hey

do you think the Skorpion g will ever make it back to the premium shop?


Edited by elka2370, 08 August 2018 - 04:35 PM.


Jumping_TurtIe #2 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6100 battles
  • 825
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2015
Yes

FluffyRedFox #3 Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22619 battles
  • 8,109
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

Considering that they've only been selling the damn thing, oh I don't know, like every 5 minutes since 2016 gamescon?

Nah. Nope. Never coming back on sale. 



elka2370 #4 Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4109 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013
Thx guys

Tankyouverymuch2 #5 Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29707 battles
  • 1,275
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

Player with only 4000 battles wants to buy a Skorpion...

 

Nothing wrong with that naaahhhhh :sceptic:



xx984 #6 Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53038 battles
  • 2,385
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 August 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Player with only 4000 battles wants to buy a Skorpion...

 

Nothing wrong with that naaahhhhh :sceptic:

 

he has standard tier 8's too, so yeah you are right, nothing wrong with it :)

CharlottePartheney #7 Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3460 battles
  • 119
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 August 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Player with only 4000 battles wants to buy a Skorpion...

 

Nothing wrong with that naaahhhhh :sceptic:

 

Wise words, actually what I have noticed even some very good low tier player tier 3-4 (70%+ winrate platoon), ----plays really bad at tier 8 when looking at their stats( even 47% Defender////42%-45% tier 10 tanks).

So no matter how good the tanks is at higher tiers, there is no point getting it without enough game experience. Better to play at lower tier one has to know their own limitations, I dont think will ever go above tier 3 for example , simply has no idea about most things



Tankyouverymuch2 #8 Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29707 battles
  • 1,275
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Postxx984, on 08 August 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

he has standard tier 8's too, so yeah you are right, nothing wrong with it :)

 

One standard tier 8 heavy, one standard tier 7 heavy and arty. Three tier 8 premiums and one tier 7 premium. Won't mention the rest, they're all tier 6 and below.

 

Oh and did you check his winrates in those tanks? All in the red.

 

Nothing wrong with it. :harp:

 

What's the point I'm trying to make here, you ask? It's a pain to have inexperienced players on your team in anything higher than tiers 6-7. You'd expect by that point they'd know what they're doing. He needs to learn more before he can be helpful in higher tiers.

 

Allowing players who have so little experience with the game to buy or even own tier 8 premium, let alone tier 8 or God forbid tier 10 standard tanks, makes me sad.

 

See but that's the way free to play games work... :sceptic: If it was a normal, single player game, you can't progress further until you're good enough to get that far. Oh how I miss the ol' PS2 games! :D



Bordhaw #9 Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10875 battles
  • 1,999
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postelka2370, on 08 August 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

hey

do you think the Skorpion g will ever make it back to the premium shop?

 

You've missed it the three times it's already been available this year ? 

xtrem3x #10 Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31635 battles
  • 1,354
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 August 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

 

One standard tier 8 heavy, one standard tier 7 heavy and arty. Three tier 8 premiums and one tier 7 premium. Won't mention the rest, they're all tier 6 and below.

 

Oh and did you check his winrates in those tanks? All in the red.

 

Nothing wrong with it. :harp:

 

What's the point I'm trying to make here, you ask? It's a pain to have inexperienced players on your team in anything higher than tiers 6-7. You'd expect by that point they'd know what they're doing. He needs to learn more before he can be helpful in higher tiers.

 

Allowing players who have so little experience with the game to buy or even own tier 8 premium, let alone tier 8 or God forbid tier 10 standard tanks, makes me sad.

 

See but that's the way free to play games work... :sceptic: If it was a normal, single player game, you can't progress further until you're good enough to get that far. Oh how I miss the ol' PS2 games! :D

 

I had a tier 10 @ 3000 battles.

T57 Heavy and JP E100... Nothing wrong with that!?!

 

*checks winrate in those 2 tanks*

 

Yup, I should never have done that :teethhappy:

 

To be fair, 4,000 should be fine at tier 8 but you are right, I think OP would be better with more practise, especially in a paper tank



Tankyouverymuch2 #11 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29707 battles
  • 1,275
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Postxtrem3x, on 09 August 2018 - 02:47 PM, said:

I had a tier 10 @ 3000 battles.

T57 Heavy and JP E100... Nothing wrong with that!?!

 

*checks winrate in those 2 tanks*

 

Yup, I should never have done that :teethhappy:

 

To be fair, 4,000 should be fine at tier 8 but you are right, I think OP would be better with more practise, especially in a paper tank

 

My point exactly. ;)

NoobySkooby #12 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10793 battles
  • 1,761
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 August 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

 

One standard tier 8 heavy, one standard tier 7 heavy and arty. Three tier 8 premiums and one tier 7 premium. Won't mention the rest, they're all tier 6 and below.

 

Oh and did you check his winrates in those tanks? All in the red.

 

Nothing wrong with it. :harp:

 

What's the point I'm trying to make here, you ask? It's a pain to have inexperienced players on your team in anything higher than tiers 6-7. You'd expect by that point they'd know what they're doing. He needs to learn more before he can be helpful in higher tiers.

 

Allowing players who have so little experience with the game to buy or even own tier 8 premium, let alone tier 8 or God forbid tier 10 standard tanks, makes me sad.

 

See but that's the way free to play games work... :sceptic: If it was a normal, single player game, you can't progress further until you're good enough to get that far. Oh how I miss the ol' PS2 games! :D

 

Carry on being sad then, because I and many others want the big guns, we don't want pew pew guns, big alpha, 'in yer face, gtfo amounts of damage,' anything below tier 5 is frankly boring, WG know this only too well hence the premium tanks on offer.

 

So carry on being sad because, my opinion and your opinion count for sweet FA, you don't run WG, so you cannot make any rules, and I am a rule breaker anyway, when my premium account runs out, thats when it is game over, until then I will race to the top, which is actually a race to the bottom, and play any tank which I have had the horror of grinding, the real fun is at tiers 7, 8, 9, and occasionally 10, anything else is pure drudgery.



xtrem3x #13 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31635 battles
  • 1,354
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostNoobySkooby, on 09 August 2018 - 05:00 PM, said:

 

Carry on being sad then, because I and many others want the big guns, we don't want pew pew guns, big alpha, 'in yer face, gtfo amounts of damage,' anything below tier 5 is frankly boring, WG know this only too well hence the premium tanks on offer.

 

So carry on being sad because, my opinion and your opinion count for sweet FA, you don't run WG, so you cannot make any rules, and I am a rule breaker anyway, when my premium account runs out, thats when it is game over, until then I will race to the top, which is actually a race to the bottom, and play any tank which I have had the horror of grinding, the real fun is at tiers 7, 8, 9, and occasionally 10, anything else is pure drudgery.

 

Big damage is relative to HP and there are plenty of tier 4s and 5s that can hit for a higher percentage of HP than tiers 9 or 10.

You should spend the rest of your premium time checking those out ;)



NoobySkooby #14 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10793 battles
  • 1,761
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Postxtrem3x, on 09 August 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

 

Big damage is relative to HP and there are plenty of tier 4s and 5s that can hit for a higher percentage of HP than tiers 9 or 10.

You should spend the rest of your premium time checking those out ;)

 

Apart from the O1 exp and the AT 2, and ok the Alecto, i do forget about that little gem on times, and a few arties, please guide me in the right direction, and I shall toddle off immediately:D

Tankyouverymuch2 #15 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29707 battles
  • 1,275
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostNoobySkooby, on 09 August 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

Carry on being sad then, because I and many others want the big guns, we don't want pew pew guns, big alpha, 'in yer face, gtfo amounts of damage,' anything below tier 5 is frankly boring, WG know this only too well hence the premium tanks on offer.

 

So carry on being sad because, my opinion and your opinion count for sweet FA, you don't run WG, so you cannot make any rules, and I am a rule breaker anyway, when my premium account runs out, thats when it is game over, until then I will race to the top, which is actually a race to the bottom, and play any tank which I have had the horror of grinding, the real fun is at tiers 7, 8, 9, and occasionally 10, anything else is pure drudgery.

 



Derethim #16 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:00 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17135 battles
  • 1,867
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 08 August 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Player with only 4000 battles wants to buy a Skorpion...

 

Nothing wrong with that naaahhhhh :sceptic:

 

Everybody wants a piece of the OP-wtfpwn-cake.





Also tagged with Skorpion g

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users