• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mihai2ndLt #1 Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6070 battles
  • [RO_PZ] RO_PZ

Hello there. 

I got a question for the game developers: have you ever considered introducing Romanian tanks in the game?  

I am Romanian, and I also work in the army. From what I know, we got a bunch of tanks that were either produced in our country or foreign tanks significantly modified by our engineers and recognised as being "Romanian models" now. 

You can be sure that Romanian players would absolutely love the possibility of this idea being taken into consideration by the game developers. 

But what about you guys, the players? Would you like us having maybe a tech tree line added in the game? Or even a single premium tank? 

If you don't know any Romanian tanks, just google it and you will surely love them. 

Looking forward to answers and opinions! Have a great day! 

Jigabachi #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Use the search function, there are more than enough threads about it. People even came up with full trees and lots of pictures.

Long story short: A couple of unique tanks that would be interesting to play, but nowhere near enough for a full line (let alone tree) without plastering every other tier with boring copies and reskins.

SevernaSnaga #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:10 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2247 battles
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ

View PostMihai2ndLt, on 08 August 2018 - 11:06 PM, said:

Hello there. 

I got a question for the game developers: have you ever considered introducing Romanian tanks in the game?  

I am Romanian, and I also work in the army. From what I know, we got a bunch of tanks that were either produced in our country or foreign tanks significantly modified by our engineers and recognised as being "Romanian models" now. 

You can be sure that Romanian players would absolutely love the possibility of this idea being taken into consideration by the game developers. 

But what about you guys, the players? Would you like us having maybe a tech tree line added in the game? Or even a single premium tank? 

If you don't know any Romanian tanks, just google it and you will surely love them. 

Its not that hard to provide us with few pictures, think about that next time you post.

IMO, they should add MISC faction, where they will put those tanks.

There are not enough tanks for making full line, but 1 premium would be a good idea( Like Hungarian Turan)

Edited by SevernaSnaga, 09 August 2018 - 09:10 AM.

PowJay #4 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35446 battles

I'm sure you'd be super excited about the Romanian tanks. Just like us Brits when the UK line was introduced. :sceptic:

I've played every one to tier VI apart from the heavy TDs and Churchill GC. SPGs to VIII, meds to IX currently and HTs to VII.

I own (as keepers) six non- premium vehicles. Three TDs and three meds. One of the meds is pushing it's luck some days.

SevernaSnaga #5 Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2247 battles
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ

I just found HOT thread that already asked this, it even has Tech tree picute but its full of clones and only line there is is TD one( but still missing tier 9)

the_nebuchadnezzar #6 Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47785 battles

View PostMihai2ndLt, on 08 August 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

Hello there. 

Wow. Such a novel ideea. Like I`ve never read this before every single week... :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users