Is the T-34 Shielded Bugged ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OneSock #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34026 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Having played a number of games with it I find some peculiar issues with this thing.

I am using my T-34 crew so basically like for like in terms of crew skills and equipment. The tanks are also quite similar in two aspects. 

1. Gun depression, both -8 deg.

2. Aim time 2.3s allegedly

But both of these I am having problems with. T-34S seems to have very little depression. I don't get this problem with T-34. Aim time seems a lot worse. I know overall the accuracy is worse, but maybe the hidden stats are just plain bad too ?

I dunno maybe I'm missing something. I feel like I need to mount optics because it's blind tank. I also feel need GLD because the aim is so bad. So do I drop vents or rammer so I can mount both ?

mortalsatsuma #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13120 battles

View PostOneSock, on 09 August 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

Having played a number of games with it I find some peculiar issues with this thing.

I am using my T-34 crew so basically like for like in terms of crew skills and equipment. The tanks are also quite similar in two aspects. 

But both of these I am having problems with. T-34S seems to have very little depression. I don't get this problem with T-34. Aim time seems a lot worse. I know overall the accuracy is worse, but maybe the hidden stats are just plain bad too ?

I dunno maybe I'm missing something. I feel like I need to mount optics because it's blind tank. I also feel need GLD because the aim is so bad. So do I drop vents or rammer so I can mount both ?

Haven't actually played my T-34s yet but I find that the aim time in my regular T-34 even with a 5 skill crew with BIA, snap-shot, smooth ride etc and an EGLD and vents still has a really long aiming time so that doesn't surprise me that the T-34s would also have bad aiming time. 

Also, as if accuracy is relevant in this game anymore. Unless you're playing something like an STRV 103B in siege mode half the time your gun will have a mind of its own. 

Bordhaw #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 10891 battles

View PostOneSock, on 09 August 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

If you look at the stats, the T-34S is actually better than T-34 in almost all stats. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users