• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dofuu_ #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21837 battles
  • [C_T_C] C_T_C

Hi everyone,

I do apologize do moderators if I posted this in wrong section. All I wanted to ask is how to setup configuration for XVM with statistics only and clock in garage and battle?

If you need pictures, I will send it to you what I mean. So, once again, I am trying to setup my XVM configuration with stats only in battle (with Tab section and without) and to keep the clock in garage and in battle.

Everything else like XVM's sixth sense, XVM's health bar, XVM's hitlogs, I want to shut down all of that.

Please let me know if you could help me out.

lgfrbcsgo #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29899 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You could have a look at my minimalist and frustration free modpack. The config is very similar to what you want. It's missing the clock in hangar and uses a non standard color scheme though.

https://wgmods.net/1313

You don't have to use all the mods of the modpack. The config is in the res_mods/configs/xvm folder.

Edited by lgfrbcsgo, 09 August 2018 - 03:52 PM.

nilsenth #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45621 battles

Here you can use my configs, i have disabled everything, i like to play close to vanilla myself, just install XVM and replace the xvm configs folder with mine. But i have removed that annoying sound when your team mates die and i have kept (on ALT-Key) enemy HP.  And i have Gold lock and XP lock turned on so i don't use it by mistake, just click on the lock icon to turn of (just above clock in hangar)

Hope this is of help to you if not then i apologise.

Best regards

nilsenth

Attached Files

• Attached File   default.zip   95.24K

Edited by nilsenth, 09 August 2018 - 04:05 PM.

dofuu_ #4 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21837 battles
  • [C_T_C] C_T_C

View Postdofuu_, on 09 August 2018 - 03:24 PM, said:

Hi everyone,

I do apologize do moderators if I posted this in wrong section. All I wanted to ask is how to setup configuration for XVM with statistics only and clock in garage and battle?

If you need pictures, I will send it to you what I mean. So, once again, I am trying to setup my XVM configuration with stats only in battle (with Tab section and without) and to keep the clock in garage and in battle.

Everything else like XVM's sixth sense, XVM's health bar, XVM's hitlogs, I want to shut down all of that.

Please let me know if you could help me out.

It's good, but no. Thank you for quick answer tho. Can you help me out to setup my own config?

lgfrbcsgo #5 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29899 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdofuu_, on 09 August 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

It's good, but no. Thank you for quick answer tho. Can you help me out to setup my own config?

Sure. What do you need help with? Have you tried anything so far?

dofuu_ #6 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21837 battles
  • [C_T_C] C_T_C

View Postdofuu_, on 09 August 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

Like where to edit it? Where I can disable these other things and leave enabled only what I want?
Can you make me one config that is like that?

Thanks a lot !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users