Jump to content


REWORK of old x tier meds

X tiers Meds Old tanks rework balance STB E50M Leopard 1 OP Soviets

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

ma321bo #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12360 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011
Could wargaming make some rework on the old meds like Leopard, STB or E50? They are being slightly bad and unplayable in new era version 1.1. Compared to USSR meds like Obj. 430 they are rly bad. I mean... Wargaming want balanced tanks and they make OP Obj 430B. Open your eyes developers.

JocMeister #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23908 battles
  • 2,181
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

No. Leo would be OPed if buffed even slightly. Said no one ever....

 

...except WG. WG actually said that.


Edited by JocMeister, 09 August 2018 - 04:56 PM.


MeNoobTank #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12564 battles
  • 498
  • [R3L4X] R3L4X
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

I played STB-1, Leo 1 and AMX 30 B on the test server. I was actually surprised about STB-1. That tank is pretty good imo. Of course I had all the bonds equipment but still the tank is good. After the test server experience I would really consider grinding the japanese medium line.

 

AMX 30 B feelt like an slightly worse STB-1 so no reason for getting that one. It still decent though. 

 

Leo 1 was by far the worst, even with all the bonds equipment the gun is trash, camo is bad, mobility is good but as good is on STB or AMX too. 

The biggest problem on Leo 1 is the gun, if they buff it would be good. Second problem is that the tank itself is huge compared to STB-1 which also has better turret armor and is smaller.

 

P.S: I was almost to forgot how bad is the ammo rack health. Every shot you receive is ammo rack or gets you on fire. 


Edited by MeNoobTank, 09 August 2018 - 04:20 PM.


Hedgehog1963 #4 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51595 battles
  • 7,627
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View Postma321bo, on 09 August 2018 - 03:00 PM, said:

Could wargaming make some rework on the old meds like Leopard, STB or E50? They are being slightly bad and unplayable in new era version 1.1. Compared to USSR meds like Obj. 430 they are rly bad. I mean... Wargaming want balanced tanks and they make OP Obj 430B. Open your eyes developers.

 

Their eyes are open.  Why do you think that more recently released tanks are better than the old ones?

Edited by Hedgehog1963, 09 August 2018 - 04:23 PM.


Andrasan89 #5 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6795 battles
  • 416
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

STB was already buffed on armor...you know that wave with better turrets...stb was included here

 

but others like Leopard...:facepalm:

its suposed to be best sniper because thats all what he have...and guess what :

even before k91 ruski meds performed better velocity on their ammo, WAY better dispersions wich affect aimtime like we all know, armor of course, speed and mobility almost same and accuracy too small difference (0.33 ruski - 0.3 leo...:facepalm:) and sure, WAY BETTER DPM.

But now since K91 is here...holy sh1t. 

Armor, cammo, WAY better gun handling including PEN and aimtime over dispersions and velocity + BEST DPM and 9 gun depres if you know how to use it !

 

Leo simply have NOTHING GOOD ANYMORE !

 

and they call it Balanced comrade !!

 

:facepalm:

 

E50 was suposed to be armored...but since moronic 430U is here E50 armor is WAY outdated ! Big profile with nasty camo and mediocre mobility. Lets say that gunhandling is good..but for sure not better than ruski ones. So again...germans are useless !

 

Balance comrade !!

 

:facepalm:


Edited by Andrasan89, 09 August 2018 - 05:08 PM.


Bennie182 #6 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54882 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Type 5 needs buff!!!! I just played it on test server. no balanced!!! :(:(:(:(:((((

HassenderZerhacker #7 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27753 battles
  • 2,467
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostHedgehog1963, on 09 August 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

 

Their eyes are open.  Why do you think that more recently released tanks are better than the old ones?

 

probably to aggravate players that don't have time to grind all the new tanks all the time just to remain competitve, and to make these players stop playing WoT.

Hedgehog1963 #8 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:42 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51595 battles
  • 7,627
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 August 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

 

probably to aggravate players that don't have time to grind all the new tanks all the time just to remain competitve, and to make these players stop playing WoT.

 

They've weighed that up and think more will grind than leave.

 

And your perpetual victim routine has already got old.



Nishi_Kinuyo #9 Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:45 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7859 battles
  • 4,521
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

STB could really use a handling buff, yes.

Type 5 Chi-Ri could use a better engine.



HassenderZerhacker #10 Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27753 battles
  • 2,467
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostHedgehog1963, on 09 August 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

 

They've weighed that up and think more will grind than leave.

 

And your perpetual victim routine has already got old.

 

I'm grinding... I don't like grinding. but you say it's because the devs decided I should grind. in fact  I'm one of those proving the devs are right... 

 

by the way, after all those battles, why aren't you better at playing wot?



JocMeister #11 Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23908 battles
  • 2,181
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 August 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

 

I'm grinding... I don't like grinding. but you say it's because the devs decided I should grind. in fact  I'm one of those proving the devs are right... 

 

by the way, after all those battles, why aren't you better at playing wot?

 

Really? Are you of all people pulling the "stat card"? Do I need to remind you that you are still absolute rubbish. Padding wn8 at tier 3 doesn´t make you a better player. Just more pathetic. Keep padding that wn8 with the Pz38 and keep quiet instead eh? 340 battles now? Got to grind that wn8....even started padding with the S35 too... Busy little bee!

 

Or make a new thread about how crap the German line is and how OPed the Soviets are? IS7 36% WR after 82 battles /1600 DPG gut da? Got to keep redline sniping in those HTs...and eff your team over again and again because you are so obsessed with wn8 you keep sniping from the redline in your HTs believing thats how you get good wn8. So "GG" on your 36% WR in the IS7 and 44% in the T-10...and rubbish wn8 to go along with it. I hope one day you will amassed enough UC/bot reports that you will actually be banned. You are a tragic example of what wn8 does to this game.

 

PS. Everyone. And I mean EVERYONE will just look at your stats and instantly know what kind of "player" you are. 


Edited by JocMeister, 10 August 2018 - 08:05 AM.


I_DiD_ #12 Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1462 battles
  • 588
  • [PGGY] PGGY
  • Member since:
    04-13-2014

View PostMeNoobTank, on 09 August 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

I played STB-1, Leo 1 and AMX 30 B on the test server. I was actually surprised about STB-1. That tank is pretty good imo. Of course I had all the bonds equipment but still the tank is good. After the test server experience I would really consider grinding the japanese medium line.

 

AMX 30 B feelt like an slightly worse STB-1 so no reason for getting that one. It still decent though. 

 

Leo 1 was by far the worst, even with all the bonds equipment the gun is trash, camo is bad, mobility is good but as good is on STB or AMX too. 

The biggest problem on Leo 1 is the gun, if they buff it would be good. Second problem is that the tank itself is huge compared to STB-1 which also has better turret armor and is smaller.

 

P.S: I was almost to forgot how bad is the ammo rack health. Every shot you receive is ammo rack or gets you on fire. 

 

Since you have all those OP Russian tanks its not worth to grind other nation. I have every TX medium under my account and like i wrote, russian tanks are 1 to 2 tier higher then other nations.

 

- STB was once good, now hes outdated

 

- Leo was/is always behind other mediums. Nearly no advantage over T9 Leo Prot.

 

- And now we talk about french tanks in this game. This nation should be refound in real money who spend grinding this nation

 

Both X HT's are bad, LT is good but that derpy gun handling, BC was a LT, "thats was hes rolle", now hes more a fast dying medium. Both TD's are also very bad.

AMX30 was playable before pentartion nerf



TheOneAboveAII #13 Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16253 battles
  • 488
  • [QSF] QSF
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 10 August 2018 - 02:22 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


FizzleMcSnizzle #14 Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:32 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7144 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    05-21-2018
All tanks will be buffed If you wait long enough. If the game is still going in a year, expect the buffed Leopard to be outclassed by the newly buffed 430U, which will have 4000 hp and 500mm of heat pen, to counter the new E100m's 450mm of turret armour. And so on and so on, until the only people left playing the game are clickers, who don't care how competitive any tank is, as long as they can eat cake whilst clicking it.

kaneloon #15 Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28659 battles
  • 1,899
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View PostAndrasan89, on 09 August 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

STB was already buffed on armor...you know that wave with better turrets...stb was included here

 

Please don't speak about unknown subjects to you.

You don't play tX, you don't play stb1.

 

They lowered its armor : removed more than they added, now it is just an arty attraction, and everybody focus it.



DeBanus #16 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29116 battles
  • 234
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011
They will never rework the old medium for one single reason: No profit on old crap, so buy new gold tank you pleb!

Hedgehog1963 #17 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:03 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51595 battles
  • 7,627
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 09 August 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

 

I'm grinding... I don't like grinding. but you say it's because the devs decided I should grind. in fact  I'm one of those proving the devs are right... 

 

by the way, after all those battles, why aren't you better at playing wot?

 

Shame on WG for making you play their game eh?  I mean after all the game relies on people playing it for there to be people for people to play against.

 

I have an old injury that causes coordination problems.  I fell off a house.



HassenderZerhacker #18 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:12 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27753 battles
  • 2,467
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostHedgehog1963, on 10 August 2018 - 05:03 AM, said:

 

Shame on WG for making you play their game eh?  I mean after all the game relies on people playing it for there to be people for people to play against.

 

I have an old injury that causes coordination problems.  I fell off a house.

 

sorry about your injury! won't make more comments about your performance

 



Hedgehog1963 #19 Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:58 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51595 battles
  • 7,627
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 10 August 2018 - 04:12 AM, said:

 

sorry about your injury! won't make more comments about your performance

 

 

Perhaps you never should have, given it is irrelevant.

Bennie182 #20 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54882 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 09 August 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

*edited*

hey! how could you know?! shame on you!:P






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users