transfers region

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Y0RICK_EU #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:24 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6417 battles

Greetings all,

I know this is an old yet ongoing discussion so I'll keep it brief. And apologies for bringing this up again, I did search old topics based on key words and none popped up for this particular query.

I've been out of the game for many years for various reasons, one being that I am an EU account holder having lived in Oceania (Asia-Pacific region) for many years now. Now settled in New Zealand, this is due to be it for me. I have a tiny Asia account from way back then but it doesn't begin to compare to the EU garage so I don't desire a fresh start, much like thousands of others.

I've noticed that in 2017, WG was opening Asia to NA transfers. And that there was some delay experienced with that due to weather.

My question is, since 2013 has anyone witnessed a transfer window opening for EU to Asia?

I must admit not having checked regularly enough. That's a lot of years of monitoring for a short window of time.

Generally, I know, WG don't allow for it due to database issues. Despite making it happen at their convenience (traffic balancing, etc...).

I haven't touched WoT since my departure of Europe. It would be nice to get back into it without throwing away hundreds of gaming hours and investment.

Appreciate any insight you can share.

Y0RICK_EU #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6417 battles

I found the following thread for NA to APAC last year I think. But nothing relating to EU.

http://forum.worldof...apac-transfers/

TheOneAboveAII #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14336 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT
WG giving a fcuk about someone that wants a simple thing done or you moving back to europe just to play wot...which one do you think will happen first...hint: it’s not the first one, that I can tell you.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66286 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

NA had a server merger last year. After that they did offer transfers to players if their ping got worse. And they did, to SEA that is. Even more so after they made an Australian server there. Then they made the South American server too. 

NA did promise to offer it to players that wanted to move to EU if that worked better. But last I heard, EU had yet to prepare for it. So it was put on indefinite hold. 

But this was due to a merger and the effects of it. As from SEA to EU? I doubt you will have much luck. Even less considering that many NA players are still awaiting their transfer. As transfers to EU is a common reappearing topic on the NA forum. And if EU is not doing anything about those request. I doubt you will get further sadly. 

Y0RICK_EU #5 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6417 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 09 August 2018 - 11:41 PM, said:

NA had a server merger last year. After that they did offer transfers to players if their ping got worse. And they did, to SEA that is. Even more so after they made an Australian server there. Then they made the South American server too. 

NA did promise to offer it to players that wanted to move to EU if that worked better. But last I heard, EU had yet to prepare for it. So it was put on indefinite hold. 

But this was due to a merger and the effects of it. As from SEA to EU? I doubt you will have much luck. Even less considering that many NA players are still awaiting their transfer. As transfers to EU is a common reappearing topic on the NA forum. And if EU is not doing anything about those request. I doubt you will get further sadly. 

Thanks mate. My query is about EU to SEA/APAC. Wondering if anyone had knowledge of this occurring in the past years.

I don't expect WG to deal with my query. I know them enough for that. But knowing an EU to ASIA window had been offered before may mean it may occur again in the future.

Y0RICK_EU #6 Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6417 battles
Hi folks,

I am wishing to reward US$100 to the first person that announces to me, to this thread or a private message, about the next EU to APAC (Asia) Mass Transfer Window in the coming months/years. I am leaving it at 100 for now however I may likely be more generous given the time lapsed come then. Doesn't matter how I get it to you, I will by any means.
***I am not selling an account or credit here. Merely wishing to show my gratitude to an individual for sharing some news when the time comes.***

Doubters can doubt, that's fine (keep this thread clean plz). But I live by my word, and I know this reward will come easy to any average active player who keeps a close eye on the news feeds. Remember, it's EU to ASIA. Forget NA. There are very good reasons for this transfer, so please don't suggest alternatives as they won't matter.

I am well aware how rare these windows are (I think there was one end of 2017 that flopped?) hence my desire to reward someone more active than I, as I live an normal busy lifestyle which may very well have me miss the opportunity.

Reason being, like thousands of others, I built a healthy account whilst once in EU and refuse to repeat it all again in NZ. So I will casually replay my old existing trees in APAC whilst patiently waiting to have it all overwritten with the EU account one day. When chickens have teeth. You get my point.

Thank you for your time and I really hope to be rewarding someone sooner than latter.

Yorick

Also tagged with transfers, region

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users