Which package is worth it?

buy package pudel worth it world of tanks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: PACKAGE (7 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Which package is worth it?

1. COLLECTOR'S PARADISE (https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/vehicles/10086/) (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. PUDEL - ULTIMATE (https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/vehicles/10073/) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. PUDEL - SUPREME (https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/vehicles/10074/) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. wait for a new and better package (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Hide poll

NLYT #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3039 battles
  • [WFORW] WFORW
Which package is more worth it?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

None.
You already bought lots of hightier tanks although you are still a new and inexperienced player, which is one of the worst things you can do in this game, because you will be nothing but a burden for every team. So please don't make it worse. Instead of buying all kinds of stuff, you should first learn the very basics of the game. That way you would also find out if any purchases in this game are worth it.

Throwing lots of money at a game you barely started is beyond stupid.

Edited by Jigabachi, 10 August 2018 - 09:55 AM.

anonym_NZfB8HKNItci #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 10 August 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

None.
You already bought lots of hightier tanks although you are still a new and inexperienced player, which is one of the worst things you can do in this game, because you will be nothing but a burden for every team. So please don't make it worse. Instead of buying all kinds of stuff, you should first learn the very basics of the game. That way you would also find out if any purchases in this game are worth it.

Wow ! Isn't this a constructive answer .... OP is free to do what he wants with is money, and he contributes to keep this game online for the Free to Play crowd, as I do in NA.

You should maybe thank him.

OP, Collector packages is a good deal IF you want to play low tiers otherwise mehhh ...

Pudel packages are interesting IF you want to eventually grind Polish tanks, otherwise you could pass on this, in my opinion;

you have a lot premium tanks already to train crews and get credits, from many nations.

IF you eventually decide to research and play Polish tanks don't worry those Polish tanks will be sold again at a discount at some point.

Good luck !

Edited by Les_chars_gris, 10 August 2018 - 10:18 AM.

NLYT #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3039 battles
  • [WFORW] WFORW
Thnx

Jigabachi #5 Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostLes_chars_gris, on 10 August 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

Wow ! Isn't this a constructive answer .... OP is free to do what he wants with is money, 

And he is still free to do exactly that, as much as I'm free to educate him about the consequences of his actions. After all, I gave him an advice, not an order. Please learn to read.

And now I want your advice: Please feel free to tell me where I'm wrong with anything I wrote. 

Block Quote

and he contributes to keep this game online for the Free to Play crowd, as I do in NA.

You should maybe thank him.

You do know that WG earns millions of cash and that the leading head is a billionaire by now? Hint: You don't need that much money to keep a game running. Especially not a game like WoT, with minimal progress and maintenance. 

The only two things you contribute to with a mindless buying frenzy: The game will get even more of a cashgrap and the playerbase will get even worse. Sooo... no. No need to thank those certain paying players. 

Edited by Jigabachi, 10 August 2018 - 06:06 PM.

arthurwellsley #6 Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51970 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

I voted for the collectors bundle.

Some of those low tier tanks are little gems, that I loved playing when I first came to this game and before moving up tiers. They do teach a little about game mechanics.

For example

Tetrarch = paper armour sniper

LTP - armour bounces when you angle it correctly

Some of them though are extremely poor tanks even in that tier and so are only good as crew trainers.

I have the Pudel and it is a decent trainer for a Polish medium crew. Decent enough tier VI.

Dead_in_30_seconds #7 Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2723 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The only package I have ever found to be worth the investment, is the one that involves me sticking to tiers I to V until I can garner a high percentage of Fire for Effect badges.

I've enhanced this package by striving to achieve a close to 50%+ average win rate.

I have great respect for WG, they are a business who have mastered the art of making a profit, but I stick firmly to the 'free to play' unless personal choice results in calculated, intelligent financial outlay.

Personally, I still believe that the purchase of Tier VIII and above should be restricted in some way. Grind your way to a Tier VIII, free to buy a Premium maybe?

I studiously ignore all 'Special' offers on tanks, mainly because, from what I can see, 88% of them aren't very good.

Grind your way through the tiers, get more 'Fire for Effect' than not, see a WR at 50%+, then, and only then, play Tiers VIII-X.

SGT_Sprocket22 #8 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26947 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View PostJigabachi, on 10 August 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

None.

​To be honest, I bought my first Tier 8 tank when I was new. It was the Jig Tig and it was very helpful for me getting started as it was a good money maker as well as an XP farm. By playing it, I also learned more about the game like how to use armour, differences in ammo used, the differences between each nation and the styles of fighting higher up the food chain (which in turn gave me more confidence when choosing a line to grind).   

Jigabachi #9 Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSGT_Sprocket22, on 11 August 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

​To be honest, I bought my first Tier 8 tank when I was new. It was the Jig Tig and it was very helpful for me getting started as it was a good money maker as well as an XP farm. By playing it, I also learned more about the game like how to use armour, differences in ammo used, the differences between each nation and the styles of fighting higher up the food chain (which in turn gave me more confidence when choosing a line to grind).   

As a new player you don't need money or EXP,  the grinds in the lower tiers are fast enough. It would just motivate people to rush up the tiers even faster.

And you can perfectly learn all that by playing the game the conventional way, by slowly getting into it step by step.

You also don't throw student drivers into central NY rush hour...

Also tagged with buy, package, pudel, worth, it, world, of, tanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users