Jump to content


Stupid arty presents


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Vule777 #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

Ok, because you are all allowed to spit on arty players, to give yourself right to said to someone that is retarded in real life also, because that kind of insults and "naming and shaming" only to arty players is obviously allowed here, I must fight back.

 

This time I will naming and shaming one scout light player. This game was couple days ago, before your resurrected rage.

 

 

 

 

PRESENTS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

P.S,

 

Mods read all before you lock this topic and ban me.

 

 

 


Edited by Vule777, 10 August 2018 - 03:09 PM.


PervyPastryPuffer #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31920 battles
  • 2,700
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
Wait... you mean he was a good player, like in your message to him.

Vule777 #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
There is better I'm sure but I never work with some light like this as team, and we don't know each other. That I liked the most. He was aware that I back him up and he didn't rushed and died. Also he had more dmg than me and that is rare.

Edited by Vule777, 10 August 2018 - 03:31 PM.


FluffyRedFox #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:40 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,845
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012


Vule777 #5 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
He is cute.:rolleyes:

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25369 battles
  • 4,582
  • [POOLS] POOLS
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
Stupidity is not restricted to any one tank class it comes in all shapes and sizes... but mostly it's arty players... ya clicka  

Vule777 #7 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

View PostTungstenHitman, on 10 August 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Stupidity is not restricted to any one tank class it comes in all shapes and sizes... but mostly it's arty players... ya clicka  

 

Yes, but arty players are minority, most of that stupid artys as you said, are good tank players. I ask again, if arty don't need skill and if only stupid people play it, why do you suck at it? Like a smart players you should be masters of arty.

 

I was just played with green player in arty, he died first.


Edited by Vule777, 10 August 2018 - 04:02 PM.


OIias_of_Sunhillow #8 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 25247 battles
  • 2,926
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

I never hold on and see where my shot has landed. Ever.

Moving after each shot, is a very good habit to get into.

If nothing is spotted for me, their lot could be spotting for them, so I'll go arty-hunting. And I look for tracers in well known arty spots.

And if I do it, others do it.

I love pounding enemy-arty. :trollface:

 



Vule777 #9 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

I hunt them too. I also shoot blind often, but sometimes if i play with less ammo then I'm patiently.

 

Numerous of times there was 1 arty in game, I trace enemy arty and kill him, but we lose anyway. So not even game without arty, but game with friendly arty, and that are smart players who have right to offend. In that kind of battles often it's my fault at the end.


Edited by Vule777, 10 August 2018 - 04:13 PM.


OIias_of_Sunhillow #10 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 25247 battles
  • 2,926
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostVule777, on 10 August 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

I hunt them too. I also shoot blind often, but sometimes if i play with less ammo then I'm patient.

 

Trees knocked down, are another good pointer.

I've got kills without a shot being fired by either team, by hitting an idiot arty preparing his 'nest'.

Had some, 'ripe', pm's too.



TungstenHitman #11 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25369 battles
  • 4,582
  • [POOLS] POOLS
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostVule777, on 10 August 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

There is better I'm sure but I never work with some light like this as team, and we don't know each other. That I liked the most. He was aware that I back him up and he didn't rushed and died. Also he had more dmg than me and that is rare.

 

But good players do play arty and guess what, they are good at it and very effective at it. Problem is there are WAY more terrible players than good players when it comes to arty so the good players are just washed away into an insignificant spec amidst a sea of terrible arty players and lets be honest, it's a tank class that attracts really bad players since you can be reasonably successful even with absolutely no map knowledge, week spots or even if you don't move from the spawn spot and play with one hand down your pants so that's always going to get more bad players playing them than good players. Logically really since, if you suck, why would you play a tank that demands you don't? Equally why wouldn't you play a tank that forgives and rewards being a terrible player more than any other class... and significantly so?

Vule777 #12 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

View PostTungstenHitman, on 10 August 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

 

But good players do play arty and guess what, they are good at it and very effective at it. Problem is there are WAY more terrible players than good players when it comes to arty so the good players are just washed away into an insignificant spec amidst a sea of terrible arty players and lets be honest, it's a tank class that attracts really bad players since you can be reasonably successful even with absolutely no map knowledge, week spots or even if you don't move from the spawn spot and play with one hand down your pants so that's always going to get more bad players playing them than good players. Logically really since, if you suck, why would you play a tank that demands you don't? Equally why wouldn't you play a tank that forgives and rewards being a terrible player more than any other class... and significantly so?

 

All that can be and it is for all classes. How many players camping, how many stupid lights spots behind artys, how many idiot tactics are in all classes? For an example, 1 side imbecil tactic is the worst tactic that I ever saw, about 5% winrate. On other side, so if they all go on 1 side and 1 light spot all enemies on other side...all idiots will push empty side, no one will bother to get back and defend base.

 

There is a lot "stupid" players and that is the fact, but even if you mark arty class as the worse, you don't have moral right to insult and wish all kind of sickness. You obviously can because you are behind keyboard, but it is stupid and wrong.

 

And no, I'm not crying, but I just hate that.


Edited by Vule777, 10 August 2018 - 04:21 PM.


Vule777 #13 Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25956 battles
  • 1,573
  • [BZVZ] BZVZ
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

Here you go, who is stupid here, tell me please. We lose big time, they blast us.

 

 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users