Jump to content


I think WG forgot the UK...again!

uk mystery tank

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SGT_Sprocket22 #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25718 battles
  • 408
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
I was just having a look at the WoT garage celebration thing and thought it looked good. Then had a look at row of tanks and I noticed something. You have a tank from every nation except the UK. Then I read through all of the little description boxes and again I noticed that every nation at least got a mention, all except the UK. The one thing that puzzles me most of all is, what is that tank under the cloak. From the outline, it looks a lot like the AT15 but appears to have a 105mm gun and the tracks of a Comet. 

Nethraniel #2 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12507 battles
  • 1,551
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
:hiding:

SiliconSidewinder #3 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:13 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 27297 battles
  • 4,140
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
you do realise that there is a new campainge coming?

SGT_Sprocket22 #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25718 battles
  • 408
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 10 August 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

you do realise that there is a new campainge coming?

 

​Is there? 

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:32 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 7445 battles
  • 3,879
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View PostSGT_Sprocket22, on 10 August 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

I was just having a look at the WoT garage celebration thing and thought it looked good. Then had a look at row of tanks and I noticed something. You have a tank from every nation except the UK. Then I read through all of the little description boxes and again I noticed that every nation at least got a mention, all except the UK. The one thing that puzzles me most of all is, what is that tank under the cloak. From the outline, it looks a lot like the AT15 but appears to have a 105mm gun and the tracks of a Comet. 

Every nation eh? Could you please show me the Japanese one in that line-up then? :girl:



SGT_Sprocket22 #6 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25718 battles
  • 408
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
Alright, good observation. The Japanese Tech Tree however does get mentioned twice. The UK got no mention of any kind and no tank.

Edited by SGT_Sprocket22, 10 August 2018 - 11:42 PM.


Evilier_than_Skeletor #7 Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17613 battles
  • 361
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016
Has anyone been able to figure out what's the deal with the guy by the stairs in that exoskeleton armor thingy?

Nethraniel #8 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:07 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12507 battles
  • 1,551
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 11 August 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Has anyone been able to figure out what's the deal with the guy by the stairs in that exoskeleton armor thingy?

 

Ivan from Hybrid Wars, which is also a WG title.

SiliconSidewinder #9 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:52 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 27297 battles
  • 4,140
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostSGT_Sprocket22, on 10 August 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

 

​Is there? 
just wait for the 1.1 ;)

 



MeetriX #10 Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 19563 battles
  • 2,595
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
They are all T-34s.

wobblybob #11 Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 64908 battles
  • 447
  • [TNAC] TNAC
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011

Indeed. Where is the damn Chieftain and British light tank line including Scimitar/Scorpion?

 

For those of a certain age...

 

Related image



rsanders5 #12 Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25358 battles
  • 482
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

 The good old CVRT. I doubt if they would allow us the top

speed though






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users