training area

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dekho #1 Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6581 battles
  • [KOGA] KOGA
I would like in game an option for the training room or something similar to training mode where you can train alone (no need for another human or account to log in so you can hit the tank) my idea would come like this : choose the tank you want to play with enter in game on the map you choose and in the match or before you enter the match to have few utility buttons like Spawn dummy , a dummy tank that stay in place for you to test your different type of ammo distance angles the hp each time you shoot it if it pens to see how much you took but after each shot goes back to 100% acting like an immortal object so you dont have to spawn it again there could be a few utility button list I will type one of my own idea at the end.Also when you spawn the dummy could be a list you choose the country ,type of the tank ,tier and after spawn it . A list of the actions would be the following steps in my mind Enter garage>choose the dummy training room >the room itself can be similar with the training mode you have already choose the map and your tank enter the fight> have a list of buttons on whatever side of the screen you want first would be Spawn dummy obviously I was thinking that the spawning could be face to face with your main tank in 2meters face in face like mirror so you can spawn it where you want there could someone come with different ideas to make the position more accurate to what you want to test Im sure you guys will have briliant ideas to add to this> choose the country tech tree , the tier , the type of tank (spg,light,heavy.etc) there would be nice if you could choose what kind of equipament they( dummy) have on the tank like that thing that people put on tanks for anti HE you know what I mean sorry I dont remember , or something more complex like how many skills the dummy tank can have to see the difference between effect for example you damage the track of a dummy without repair skill and then you damage the track of a dummy tank with the repairs skill trained you will see clearly the difference the dummy once spawned could be deleted with a delete dummy button may be in case you want to place another vehicle in the same spot. So would be Spawn Dummy ,Tech tree country, tier, type,equipaments ,skills , Delete dummy . The process of this could be with infinite free no spending money and have infinite munition to try or dont like its already in the similar quite different option of training rooms we have how you would like guys this is a small feat if all this could becoming reality in game . So here is my idea thank you for reading so far and Im waiting for your opinions to my idea , thank you.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The game is almost 10 years old and a training room got suggested countless times. However, WG isn't interested in anything like that, it would require lots of effort.

P.S.: Please learn to use paragraphs.

dekho #3 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6581 battles
  • [KOGA] KOGA

View PostJigabachi, on 11 August 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

The game is almost 10 years old and a training room got suggested countless times. However, WG isn't interested in anything like that, it would require lots of effort.

P.S.: Please learn to use paragraphs.

Never too

late for 

trying, ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users