Endless updates

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

nA_pAl #1 Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8304 battles

This is for stuff of WG. You probably don't care about players opinion but it is not my problem. It is yours WG. So far I have played hundreds of PC games but never one like this. Unicum. And you know what WG? It starts to boring me and what worse it starts to piss me off. Anytime I just have set my mods to work the way I like you start new update which mess up everything. And you do it not twice a year but... I don't even know what is the correct number, I just do not want to count. You know what? I have no time to install, reinstall, set, reset and do things like this few times a month. I'm going to find other funny to play game and I'm sure it will take not much time to find it. Every update you change details players don't care about them but also you change tech data of tanks sbd spent months to get it but after all he gets sth quite different he has planned. I hate the politics of updates you have introduced, I don't know -  maybe it is just me maybe not but it start to looks this game pisses off users. That is right. Do you really think at WG offices that when you release 150 updates per year that means you so much care about community of WoT? No, for me it means exactly quite different.

PS

When another update? In two, max three weeks?

sgtYester #2 Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 54457 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

the problem is u using mods. not wg fixing bugs

i play vanilla, "hey an update, how nice" press battle.. .everything works....

get over it kid

also.. paragraphs.. heard of them?

Edited by sgtYester, 11 August 2018 - 03:46 PM.

wobblybob #3 Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 66249 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC
The game is continually being developed and expanded. This is a good thing. Your post is ridiculous.

8126Jakobsson #4 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:02 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 66599 battles
Would be nice if the updates contained more fixes though. 

Enforcer1975 #5 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

What mods are you using? Mine work just fine and if they aren't ready it's usually within a day until most of them are available again. 

And since nobody mentioned it yet just in case..... 7935 battles

jack_timber #6 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles
It suprises me, although it shouldn't, as to how many players can't play without mods.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66298 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostnA_pAl, on 11 August 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

So far I have played hundreds of PC games but never one like this. 

They must all be single player games. Because not one single online game I play doesn't go a week without at least one major patch for either fixes or new content. Most online games I play have 2-3 a week fixing issues. WOT is tbh... within the norm with regards to how often patches appear. And far from the worst either. The patch now was just new content more so then fixes. And unless you hate new content... is that such a bad thing? 

And you do it not twice a year but...ks?

Name one major online game that constantly adds new content that only patches twice a year that changes version number?  

vcristi #8 Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 67114 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

Updates are a good thing for a game and i do not mind more updates, sadly for some reason those updates fail miserably to fix any on the problems in this game.

-no sound on being hit bug still present

-chat/contacts bugged af

-terrain/buildings/debris hitboxes not coinciding with the visual representation

WG, when are you going to fix these things??

Edited by vcristi, 11 August 2018 - 06:23 PM.

Jigabachi #9 Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17927 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 11 August 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

Would be nice if the updates contained more fixes though. 

True. But still, OP is just a dumb whiner.

"Boohoo, everytime the game gets an update, I have to fix my entirely optional and unnecessary mods that I chose to install. That's the reason I'll leave."

Nobody cares about first world (of tanks) problems like that.

Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjack_timber, on 11 August 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

It suprises me, although it shouldn't, as to how many players can't play without mods.

Sorry for using the minions sound and crew mod, you know....stuff that improves my gaming experience...  :hiding:

Robbie_T #11 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16356 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

This is for stuff of WG. You probably don't care about players opinion but it is not my problem. It is yours WG. So far I have played hundreds of PC games but never one like this. Unicum. And you know what WG? It starts to boring me and what worse it starts to piss me off. Anytime I just have set my mods to work the way I like you start new update which mess up everything. And you do it not twice a year but... I don't even know what is the correct number, I just do not want to count. You know what? I have no time to install, reinstall, set, reset and do things like this few times a month. I'm going to find other funny to play game and I'm sure it will take not much time to find it. Every update you change details players don't care about them but also you change tech data of tanks sbd spent months to get it but after all he gets sth quite different he has planned. I hate the politics of updates you have introduced, I don't know -  maybe it is just me maybe not but it start to looks this game pisses off users. That is right. Do you really think at WG offices that when you release 150 updates per year that means you so much care about community of WoT? No, for me it means exactly quite different.

PS

When another update? In two, max three weeks?

You guys really blame everything on Wg.

Blame the dudes who need to keep there mods up to date.

I have no problem with the updates because i play vanilla they work perfectly fine

And the updates are normal paced its not like 3 a week.

Try Payday 2 and than cry about updates there are days you get 2 a day with total Bs in it.

But it explains the afk people in the game probberly chrashing and need to restart there old crappy pc which takes ages.

And than the pathetic im gonna find another game to play..........maybe works with mommy not in the big world.

But plz leave man you probberlyone of those kids who cryed all day in general chat and when the chat moderator  comes online they silent.

Nethraniel #12 Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 13226 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

My my, are people really upset, that WG does not take all the millions of mods into consideradtion when supporting their game with regular updates in a nice frequency? So much self-entitelment nowadays... Sad. 

MiNeBlast #13 Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9852 battles
Is it completely impossible to play without mods? Remember, it´s supposed to be you playing, not the mods.

AliceUnchained #14 Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:46 AM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

You probably don't care about players opinion but it is not my problem. 

And yet here you are, crying, moaning, whining and bitching about something that actually is your problem. And yours alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users