Wot game approach

Wot guide Wot tutorial Wot coaching How to get better at wot Wot how not to be noob

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Drempaa #1 Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

To start of please read the whole article since you are already here, it may greatly improve your gameplay and game understanding.Everything said below is my personal opinion, keep that in mind. 

I may not be a proffessional player, but im not a bad neither. Its important for everyone that they understand where they are on the ladder and to accept that its where they belong atm. 
Being beneath 50% winrate is bad and you need to be aware of it since there is alot of multiple accounts per person and a big number of bot accounts which pushes the average player line to approx 51.50% and 52%.
Now if you are at 51% winrate that doesnt mean you are garbage, this is just for your mental picture of the game for future. Since im talking about winrates and you are looking where is "WN8" mentioned well this is something that will help you winning the games which will alternatively rise your WN8 as you beggining to understand the game core or expanding your micro game as you progress.
So to first start with about the world of tanks is to think about what are you driving, is it heavy, spg, light.. whatever it is you need to know your tank capabilities then you can move on terrain management then to strategy etc. Same as with knowing about your tank capabilities you need to learn the maps so that you can use the maximum potential of your tank as much as it is possible. All of this comes with the time you spend on your game ofcourse, and this is where we come to the point that determines the progress, skill, thinking, mechanics, micro management and overall base understanding of any game. Either is it CoD, LoL, Wow, Cs or just some bs like Sims (keep calm simsers) every game has its learning curve and its gameplay relevant points. Fps shooters need muscle memmory, moba people tend to improve from fast multitasking in your brain, simsers just need an ispiration I guess. I mean there is alot more to these games I just wanted to show you the first things that come to my mind when I think of those games, the point is that all of this is useless if you dont care about yourself. Ok you play alot and you are above average but you know you can do better. What are you lacking of?  Are your reactions slow? You are aware of mistakes but you still repeat them? You are hyped for games but after 10 min you got bored? Or you dont know what it is? First take care of yourself just like you would as you are sick. If you are sick go to doctor and he will know what do next and you will do that, or if you have cold you will take some syrup, make some tea and rest in bed in warmth (just for the sake of comparison). If you really want to improve you will have a good rest, you will drink and eat often, you will take pauses every 30 mins. You will not play if you are not rested and focused and you will tend to play as long as possible when your mind is as sharp as it can be (flow state). Look at the games as a challenge, the more allies die the bigger challenge it becomes, giving up is retarded, dont fking run down into the river, accept the challenge, there are medals for those challenges and when you get one and you look at your profile you will say in yourself "Maybe I get one more today, who knows?". Transfer this to real life and confront the problems you have, dont avoid them. Now I do reccomend using mods like xvm and zoom out mods because they are the ones that give you significant advantage over your enemy, like knowing their skillcap and expirience through games and zooming out gives alot of information over the battlefield in just one picture. You need to think with your own head because every single one of the people that are in your game see and expirience the game on their own. Coordinate your tactics, mindgame your opponents, put yourself in their place, put yourself on your ally place, think and think what might happen, look at the minimap, zoom out and see where alies and enemy are, where they are looking, where they are moving, where they fire. Somene hit you?  Look where he hit you, its really important to realise where you made a mistake, look at the hp bars, look where the fog of war is because knowledge is power. Gather the info whereever you can and learn the things in real time not through replays or streams or youtube videos. Replays are just plain expiriences from past just like our past, we all want to change the past but we cant. Same goes for a games that we played yesterday and we want to see where we failed but there will never be 2 exact same games we played, they will be similar but those little differences when gathered make a big difference. Streams and youtube videoes are there to entertain you, not all but most are. I just want to encourage you to find and fix your own problems, as with the game this will help you for alot of things in your life. You  can be pessimist or optimist but be  a realist at any and all time because that is where everything else come from. Dont play if youre not in the mood, x2 xp doesnt mean you are expected to play every day. Go to garage, read about tanks, go to internet read, watch and learn. You may have 20k games but there will be someone like described above with 2k games that is better than you in every single aspect of the game. This doesnt encourage you to know every single reload time and traverse speeds but to learn how to think and which way to think and present the game for yourself. I believe everyone can find themselves in this post at some point. I also believe there is high amount of those who will think that im just way to high in the clouds to actually do something posted above. But there will be those that will get it what im saying and they will THINK about it. 

Orkbert #2 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25182 battles

Block Quote

Being beneath 50% winrate is bad and you need to be aware of it since there is alot of multiple accounts per person and a big number of bot accounts which pushes the average player line to approx 51.50% and 52%.

Stopped reading there. Arrogance and much tinfoil hat.

Drempaa #3 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostOrkbert, on 11 August 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

Stopped reading there. Arrogance and much tinfoil hat.

As expected. What I said is something that may be valid by some sort of prof to encourage people to try more not to be just pass 50% thinking " im better than average, this doesnt reply to me" 

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:30 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7469 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Except that when someone crosses the 50% global, their recents are usually higher than that already.

Also, for the love of the eight million, break your post up into easily digestible paragraphs already.

Drempaa #5 Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 11 August 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Except that when someone crosses the 50% global, their recents are usually higher than that already.

Also, for the love of the eight million, break your post up into easily digestible paragraphs already.

I believe everyone can find something usefull here, even 60% +. Post is intended for those that search for some sort of lead in the right direction. Not those that are browsing thousands of conversations like you to find mistakes in grammar (someone also made a joke about grammar pedantry disease). Reading the sentences more than once because of the lack of paragraphs force you to remember it better than reading them once correctly. 

CmdRatScabies #6 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:07 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35799 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Jesus, if only someone had invented paragraphs.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47800 battles
  • [RU18] RU18

View PostDrempaa, on 11 August 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

Reading the sentences more than once because of the lack of paragraphs force you to remember it better than reading them once correctly. 

Correct and it's worth it!

Good post overall except ofc formatting but if you took the time to share i can take the time to read. :)

Drempaa #8 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 August 2018 - 11:08 PM, said:

Correct and it's worth it!

Good post overall except ofc formatting but if you took the time to share i can take the time to read. :)

Since there is 1 guy who found it usefull I did my job here

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47800 battles
  • [RU18] RU18

View PostDrempaa, on 12 August 2018 - 12:11 AM, said:

I have big bones so you can count me as two. :)

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 11 August 2018 - 11:13 PM.

Drempaa #10 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 August 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

I have big bones so you can count me as two. :)

:teethhappy:

LCpl_Jones #11 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9743 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
if you can't even use a paragraph, what makes you think people will read your wall of text ?

Drempaa #12 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostLCpl_Jones, on 11 August 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

if you can't even use a paragraph, what makes you think people will read your wall of text ?

They want to improve. If they dont read it they are not determined enough to improve. Simple. 

CmdRatScabies #13 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:45 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35799 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostDrempaa, on 11 August 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

QPRANGER has so much to answer for.

Enforcer1975 #14 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20559 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Tbh i don't care about all that. I play for fun. 

CmdRatScabies #15 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:56 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35799 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostEnforcer1975, on 11 August 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

Tbh i don't care about all that. I play for fun.

Follow his advice and you too could reroll for 56%.

Enforcer1975 #16 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20559 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 11 August 2018 - 11:56 PM, said:

Follow his advice and you too could reroll for 56%.

Why should i reroll for only 2% gain?  :confused:

TheComfyChair #17 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6802 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Long_Range_Sniper #18 Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 30577 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Your word salad as a word cloud

cloud.jpg

Funny that some of the words you used a lot were "just think".

CmdRatScabies #19 Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:00 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35799 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostEnforcer1975, on 11 August 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

Why should i reroll for only 2% gain?  :confused:

Get way more ladies?

Drempaa #20 Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 493 battles
  • [NON] NON

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 11 August 2018 - 11:45 PM, said:

QPRANGER has so much to answer for.

I just googled that guy because I didnt know who that was. It appears to be some meme guy who is botting? You see those things are the ones that entertain you and I avoid them. There is nothing that comes from that except sadness. (If thats what you meant by "QPRANGER") 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users